Author Topic: And Donaghy speaks...  (Read 811 times)

WestCoasta

Re: And Donaghy speaks...
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 11:43:13 PM »
Phil Jackson had a good point about the previous game (the game before the alleged fixed one)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 11:44:51 PM by west coa$t »

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 11:47:27 PM »
I saw something about a 2005 series...

what were the details?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 12:02:13 AM »
I saw something about a 2005 series...

what were the details?

Houston was up 2-0 on Dallas... Refs were supposedly told to extend the series and call more fouls on Yao.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »
Laker fans are unreal.

Man you guys should really stop posting those type of bullshit posts. For real. It's getting pretty sick reading every fucking tread full of those comments. I'm a Laker fan. And i'm real. If you have a problem with someone in this board, just call out names and stop talking about "Laker fans" like we are all the same. I don't refer to you as "Pacer fans", and if i want to call you a dickhead, i write SPICE IS A DICKHEAD, not "PACER FANS ARE DICKHEADS".

About the topic, i'm not in denial. It's as simple as that: Donaghy has to prove it. If he does, i'll accept it. But till then, fuck it. Horry made that shot and it wasn't fixed.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 12:50:48 AM »
Who cares it's '08 now, always Fowards never Backwards...Kings would have got smoked in the Final's anyway.
let it go...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 12:52:27 AM by Hatesrats™ »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 01:53:48 AM »
LMFAO @ lakers fans avoiding this thread.  NIK you should sticky this powerful thread.

LOL they avoided it when I posted it earlier too. Even with the most damning evidence bolded and displayed in 18pt font. In case they missed it, here it is:

Donaghy claims he was told that two refs who were “company men” acting in the interest of the NBA conspired to extend a playoff series in 2002 to a seventh game.

The referees allegedly ignored flagrant fouls committed by the team that needed to win. They also reportedly called "made-up fouls" against the other team which led to the ejection of two of their players. The team favored by the refs won that night and the next game to win the series.

Does any Laker fan care to debate about which series was the only one out of the entire playoffs to go to 7 games in 2002? If not, would any Laker fan care to argue that the Laker have not received at the very least one title that they did not deserve? And at any rate, how does a chin foul an elbow?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 02:18:29 AM »
Who cares it's '08 now, always Fowards never Backwards...Kings would have got smoked in the Final's anyway.
let it go...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  Hands down the funniest post ever.  They would of slaughtered the weak ass Nets.  This thread is living proof that Laker fans are in their own little world when it comes to discussing your favorite team, you guys have found a way to top yourselves again,  denial is a bitch.

DIP DIP SET SET

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 06:07:11 AM »
Laker-Fans really have less class than I thought. To even consider the possibility that Game 6 of that series was less terribly officiated than any Game of the current series is just insane. I'm at a loss for words. Who cares if Horry made that shot, I could also say "YO; PEIRCE MAKED THAT SHOT YO; SO IT WAZNT RIGGED YO!!! POWE WAS THAT NIGGA!!!"  ::)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 06:11:37 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 07:39:02 AM »
You act like the refs put the ball in the basket for the Lakers. You talk about freethrows, the Lakers had the WORST ft% in the league that year. What your you doing, setting up the Kings for even easier rebounds.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »
Laker-Fans really have less class than I thought.

Again. ::)

To even consider the possibility that Game 6 of that series was less terribly officiated than any Game of the current series is just insane.

Both the games had an horrible officiating. But you guys are acting as hypocrite as the Laker-fans ( ::) ) you're dissing. I mean if there was a conspiracy against the Kings in that Lakers vs Kings game, there was been a conspiracy pro-Celtics in the first two games of those Finals TOO. So all of you saying "the refs weren't one-sided: give props to Celtics defence" are in denial. Since the two games were horribly officiated (maybe the worst of the recent years..), or you say the NBA make up games, or you say the best team won anyway. You can't have different visions of the same thing.

Personally, i'm maybe the only one who blamed how my team played more than the refs. So i'm in the position to say that Game-6 was bad officiated but Horry made the last shot and that's how the West was won.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »
The Kings were up 3-2 in the series and looking to close out the Lakers at Arco and then in game 6 the Lakers who were trailing in the game were given 27 free throws in the 4th quarter hahaha  27 free throws in just the 4th qtr when facing elimination at Arco HAHA but yeah this game and series wasn't rigged. 

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 08:27:29 AM »
^I never claimed the NBA was rigged, I simply posed the question...The Lakers-Kings series mighta had some bad officiating, but no way in hell is that the sole reason the Lakers won the series. Lakers were clearly an amazing team back then, and the Kings woulda won the series had Horry's shot in Game 4 rimmed out. Too bad for them, shit hit nothin' but the bottom of the net... Was that shot rigged, too? That was the deciding factor, not some BS reffing. If you play through the shitty reffing and hit shots, you can still win. That's why the Lakers had a good shot at winning in both Games 1 and 2 vs Boston, despite all the horrible calls...PeACe

the Lakers were losing 3-2 to the better team  ::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »
Laker-Fans really have less class than I thought. To even consider the possibility that Game 6 of that series was less terribly officiated than any Game of the current series is just insane. I'm at a loss for words. Who cares if Horry made that shot, I could also say "YO; PEIRCE MAKED THAT SHOT YO; SO IT WAZNT RIGGED YO!!! POWE WAS THAT NIGGA!!!"  ::)

The free throw differential in Game 2 vs Boston was much worse than the free throw differential in Game 6 vs Sac in '02. And Sacramento never got fucked so badly that they only shot 10 free throws for an entire game. Was there bad officiating in the series? Sure. Was it the reason the Kings lost? No. Was it any worse than Game 2 vs Boston or Game 4 vs Phoenix last season? Fuck no. I doubt you guys even remember that game, so quit the bullshit...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »
The Kings were up 3-2 in the series and looking to close out the Lakers at Arco and then in game 6 the Lakers who were trailing in the game were given 27 free throws in the 4th quarter hahaha  27 free throws in just the 4th qtr when facing elimination at Arco HAHA but yeah this game and series wasn't rigged. 

Yea...and all 27 of those free throws were just made up, huh? Did you even watch the game? If you did, do you even remember what you saw? We had a guy named Shaq back then, who led the league in free throw attempts. Come on, now.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »

This after it was the refs that awarded game 5 to the Kings. Straight up, a lot of that playoff series had shitty ref'ing either way. If it wasn't for shitty refs, then the Lakers would have won game 5 and be up 3-2. Give it up man. Straight up, it's over, the Lakers should have won game 5, Kings should have won game 6, and the Lakers DID win game 7 in Sacramento, so you can say what you want. Also, both suspect games where at the teams that benefitted home court, which of course it's know what calls go your way at home.