Author Topic: And Donaghy speaks...  (Read 809 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: And Donaghy speaks...
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »
^Turf Hitter is a Portland fan...that's why he's so mad. LOL. He only wishes Donaghy woulda' claimed that the Portland series was fixed, as well.

Mad? I'm laughing at you idiots who still try to deny this shit.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »
Why is this turning into a Lakers bash-fest? First of all, I'm the one who posted it! 2nd, if the NBA was rigging games than obviously the Lakers were on the receiving end sometimes. 3rd, as NBA fans you should be upset that games are being fixed regardless of which teams were benefiting.

not a shot at you GB

but certain Laker fans here are mad about game 2 in Boston, claiming the NBA has it out for L.A. and "has for years"

statements like that are just plain silly.

How is that silly? If there's a chance that the NBA rigs some of these games, then HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SILLY? Crack, man, you KILL me. I mean, I knew crack kills, but I thought it only kills the person smokin' that shit.

because over the last 10 years, exactly ONE team has more titles than the Lakers. That is why its a silly thing to say.

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
denial of what?

like NIK pointed out, even Pollard doesn't think this guy is credible

say Game 6 was fixed, there were other things going in the series

there are other arguments, why are you not understanding?

you're just being a baby because someone is actually willing to have a legitimate conversation about it

I'm actually trying to give supportive statistics to the discussion but people don't want to discuss

it's all about Game 6 was fixed and the whole Lakers are a sham, Shaq and Kobe and Phil should have 0 titles

that's what's frustrating about these forums... automatically I'm looked at as a homer cuz I'm a Laker fan

I'm a casual fan if anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2008, 05:29:23 PM »
Was there a disparity in calls? Yes. Did the Kings get the short end of the stick? According to statistics, no. Was there bad officiating which hurt both teams in the series? Clearly. Did the Kings have a chance to win the series despite the officiating in Game 6? No doubt. If Robert Horry misses that shot in Game 4...Kings win. If the Kings hit their free throws...Kings win. That was not the case. The refs are clearly not the reason the Kings lost the series, and Turf Hitta is simply a bitter Portland fan.

Bottom line:

Anyone who thinks the Lakers were HANDED a championship trophy is an idiot.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »
Was there a disparity in calls? Yes. Did the Kings get the short end of the stick? According to statistics, no. Was there bad officiating which hurt both teams in the series? Clearly. Did the Kings have a chance to win the series despite the officiating in Game 6? No doubt. If Robert Horry misses that shot in Game 4...Kings win. If the Kings hit their free throws...Kings win. That was not the case. The refs are clearly not the reason the Kings lost the series, and Turf Hitta is simply a bitter Portland fan.

Bottom line:

LOL do you also deny the holocaust happened?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2008, 10:54:52 PM »
This makes me sick...Kings got robbed..

The Best of 3 Worlds

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2008, 10:57:10 PM »
This makes me sick...Kings got robbed..

gyeah!  Mosav!!!  No doubt man it was so obvious that something crooked and terrible was going on,  what a shame.

DIP DIP SET SET

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 02:41:38 AM »
^^^YOU GUYS ARE JUST BITTER KINGS FANS!!! lmao

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 06:45:41 AM »
I knew something was funny about that series when in game 3 in the closing seconds before halftime Samaki Walker hit a shot from halfcourt. Problem was later on in the game they showed the play again and realized he didnt beat the buzzer but for some reason nobody took any action regarding taking the three points away and basically gave him three free points. When you look at how game 3 ended its fucked up because that Robert Horry 3 shouldnt have even been able to win that game and Sac would have been up 3-1 and probably would have taken that series.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 08:13:56 AM »
wow so Samaki Walker actually scored 3 total points in his nba career? amazing. who could've known he would be that good? i bet teams feel stupid for passing on him now. He's an nba champion. lol

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 08:52:16 AM »
Game 4 that happened in not game 3. My bad.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 10:09:35 AM »
I knew something was funny about that series when in game 3 in the closing seconds before halftime Samaki Walker hit a shot from halfcourt. Problem was later on in the game they showed the play again and realized he didnt beat the buzzer but for some reason nobody took any action regarding taking the three points away and basically gave him three free points. When you look at how game 3 ended its fucked up because that Robert Horry 3 shouldnt have even been able to win that game and Sac would have been up 3-1 and probably would have taken that series.

Back then, the benefit of replay wasn't allowed to be used...Nice try, though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »

Bottom line:

The Kings shot more free throws in the series...what don't you get?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »

Bottom line:

The Kings shot more free throws in the series...what don't you get?

The series was ADMITTEDLY FIXED, what don't you get?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
Who admitted what? Donaghy wasn't reffing that series. Why should we even believe the scumbag? Like Scot Pollard said, that series is an easy target to point fingers at, because there was lots of controversy surrounding it to begin with. David Stern DENIED it, genius. That's the OPPOSITE OF ADMITTING. And even if it were fixed, it was fixed so that it would last 7 games, not so that the Lakers would win. That's obvious when you look at the stats...Lakers lost Game 5 on bad calls just as much as Kings lost Game 6 on bad calls. KINGS SHOT MORE FREE THROWS IN THE SERIES. Use your mind so that I don't have to do it for you...PeACe