Author Topic: Ray Allen's status for Game 6 not known/Kendrick Perkins dOUTbtful for Game 6.  (Read 436 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I hope this issue with this child is not bothering Allen too much, it would be pitiful to see him play like his did against the Cavs  :-X

Don't worry about it...expect an ABC halftime special about how he's helping raise awareness in the diabetic community and 15+ free throw attempts for Allen midway through the game. LOL. The media LOVES this type of shit...Remember Fisher's heroic performance last year in Utah? If anything, this will inspire him.

OG Hack Wilson

^Perkins is still a game-time decision.

Perk is playing per ESPN

with or without him Bye Bye LA tonight
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

Perk is playing per ESPN

;) Our BIG Three is playing tonight!!!
See you in Game 7 bro.

OG Hack Wilson

Perk is playing per ESPN

See you in Game 7 bro.

LA has the big 1 and the soft 2
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Perk is playing per ESPN

See you in Game 7 bro.

LOL@protecting Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett while claiming another player is soft. :-X

OG Hack Wilson

Perk is playing per ESPN

See you in Game 7 bro.

LOL@protecting Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett while claiming another player is soft. :-X

KG + Ray Allen = HOF

Gashole and Softy = not so much

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the lakers have NO chance tonite.  i predict another bed wetting.

OG Hack Wilson

Perk is playing per ESPN

Hack Wilson calls it

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
That, and the fact the KG is one of the biggest choke-artists of all time should be more than enough to have Boston currently shitting their pants. 8)

LOL AT KG BEIN ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHOKE ARTISTS.
NIGGA WAS SHITTING ALL OVER THE LAKERS. IF ANYONE CHOKED, IT WAS KOBE. AND ASK ODOM IF KG CHOKED LMAO

OG Hack Wilson

I hope this issue with this child is not bothering Allen too much, it would be pitiful to see him play like his did against the Cavs  :-X

Don't worry about it...expect an ABC halftime special about how he's helping raise awareness in the diabetic community and 15+ free throw attempts for Allen midway through the game. LOL. The media LOVES this type of shit...Remember Fisher's heroic performance last year in Utah? If anything, this will inspire him.

DID IT INSPIRE HIM?? HUH