Author Topic: 40GLOCC DISS GAME IN HIS CARTOON? & WILL FANS DIE WAITING FOR DETOX TO DROP?  (Read 552 times)

DUCC

• Lil Geezy

:o 40 GLOCC IS V ERY BIG I TELL MANY TIME THIS GUY SURPRISE WORLD PEOPLE!!  8)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 02:35:00 PM by DUCC »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: 40 GLOCC DISS GAME IN HIS WESTCOAST CARTON!! FUNNY!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 02:09:16 PM »
 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

DUCC

• Lil Geezy
HE MAKE FANS DIE HEHEHEHE!! THIS IS ANY TRUTH?? DETOX IS TAKING VERY LONG TIME???  :'(

Black Gloves

WTF 40 Glocc didnt even make this cartoon you dumb ass

Everybody got clowned on.

The nigga said Spider and 40 worked in the graveyard..as in their album never coming out

lmao so youre saying 40 glocc dissed himself?

Dumb ass nigga.

ThaRealSupreme

WTF 40 Glocc didnt even make this cartoon you dumb ass

Everybody got clowned on.

The nigga said Spider and 40 worked in the graveyard..as in their album never coming out

lmao so youre saying 40 glocc dissed himself?

Dumb ass nigga.

No you dumb ass that wasn't a diss the name of their mixtape is Graveyard Shift and the theme of the album cover is them puttin in work ....damn yo ass is slow.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
Yes, we all know you like some 40 Glocc cock in your throat. Learn to type a sentence properly you stupid fuck.

Black Gloves

LOL @ Spider doing his real voice. While the other rappers sold million letting other niggas do their voices, this nigga goes down there makes cartoons and
records his real voice and shit and shit lmao.

While Game, Cube and them was doing their thing at Power House this nigga making cartoons lmao.

*waits for TheRealSupreme to come and defend Spider Loc and then snitch to the Dubcnn/Dubcc staff*

ThaRealSupreme

LOL @ Spider doing his real voice. While the other rappers sold million letting other niggas do their voices, this nigga goes down there makes cartoons and

While Game, Cube and them was doing their thing at Power House this nigga making cartoons lmao.

*waits for TheRealSupreme to come and defend Spider Loc and then snitch to the Dubcnn/Dubcc staff*

lol U feel like a g thinkin somebody "snitched" on you huh? You got banned for being an annoying ass slowbot ...tryin to earn forum stripes fuckin euro fag get off the keyboard

Black Gloves

lol U feel like a g thinkin somebody "snitched" on you huh? You got banned for being an annoying ass slowbot ...tryin to earn forum stripes fuckin euro fag get off the keyboard

and here comes TheRealSupreme....woooow a little late i might add ;D 8) :-*

lmao at Spider Loc doing cartoons and shit. Nigga step your rap game up, this nigga aint even on 50s mind and shit and he wanna ride him just because 50 said
that Yayo was "safe" because he stays close to 50 at all time when he talked to Buck. So now Spider figured he'll move up and become a nigga like Yayo lmao.

nobody thinking about Spider.

"When Spider has a hit record then ask me that question...Spider does not have any interesting records right now" - 50 cent lmao

No Teflon

that GAme part Was funny lol...

How is that a diss???? Celebrities get more shitting than Rappers and never pay any shitty ass attention, why ya all acting like rappers should bitch about any critisism...Its true, Game needs to foget what 64 is, specially in DA..dude Was 64ing all over it and than Dropped YKWII vol 4 that was lyrically Insane..

Game was lost at that time...lost in space

ThaRealSupreme

and here comes TheRealSupreme....woooow a little late i might add ;D 8) :-*

lmao at Spider Loc doing cartoons and shit. Nigga step your rap game up, this nigga aint even on 50s mind and shit and he wanna ride him just because 50 said
that Yayo was "safe" because he stays close to 50 at all time when he talked to Buck. So now Spider figured he'll move up and become a nigga like Yayo lmao.

nobody thinking about Spider.

"When Spider has a hit record then ask me that question...Spider does not have any interesting records right now" - 50 cent lmao

Damn u got the Loc's dick all in your mouth u fuckin attention whore you :D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
fuckin euro fag get off the keyboard
I find it interesting that you idiots always play that euro card, as if you would know any better.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
I find it interesting that you idiots always play that euro card, as if you would know any better.
I've noticed that as well...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Buy both them shits. Go to the record store and cop one. Go back and cop the other.  8)  ;)

ThaRealSupreme

Only type of love that a euro gets over here is the euro clip on an old school so fuck that hatin' ass keyboard bangin euro faggot....that's what it is  :D I know that much