Author Topic: FRESNO STATE!! CWS GAME 3!!!  (Read 163 times)

"THE" MoSav

FRESNO STATE!! CWS GAME 3!!!
« on: June 25, 2008, 03:46:04 PM »
THE GAME IS ALMOST ON!! GO FRESNO STATE!!! #4 regional seed thats like a 13-16 making it all the way in an ncaa tournament..AMAZING!!!! 19-10 WIN LAST NIGHT!!!! 1 more to go!!! WILL THE SHOE FIT FOR CINDERELLA?? I SAY FUCK YEAH!!! We blew game 1 lets not let this Slip away..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

Re: FRESNO STATE!! CWS GAME 3!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
3-0 TOP 5!!! WILSON IS DOMINATING ON THE MOUND!! LOOKN GOOD DOGS!!!  8) ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »
CHAMPIONS!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:08:01 PM »
College World Series? Any top pics on Fresno's team?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 11:39:10 PM »
College World Series? Any top pics on Fresno's team?

Nope highest was 16th rd but like ten guys got drafted, just a bunch of tough dudes with alot of heart..Against both Az St and GA they were down 1-0 in the series and had to win 2 in a row...they also hit 19 HRS and the 2nd most by a team in the CWS was 6. There bats went nuts and Wilson pitched an AMAZING GAME in GAME 3!!!! 6-1!!! GO BULLDOGS!!!! BIGGEST CINDERELLA STORY MAYBE EVER IN NCAA HISTORY THEY SAID!!!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 02:00:43 AM »
They have been impressive for the last month, slowly making more people notice. They weren't even expected to make it out of their regional, and they did that, then were a surprise to even make it to Omaha. And after dropping the first to Georgia, they come back and win the next 2, you have to respect the way these guys played. They were scoring so many runs, I don't think I've seen such a solid team performance.
I got a bird's eye view

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »
They have been impressive for the last month, slowly making more people notice. They weren't even expected to make it out of their regional, and they did that, then were a surprise to even make it to Omaha. And after dropping the first to Georgia, they come back and win the next 2, you have to respect the way these guys played. They were scoring so many runs, I don't think I've seen such a solid team performance.

wrst record ever to win it all...

The Best of 3 Worlds