Author Topic: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix  (Read 458 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
« on: June 26, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
The Beta Version. On Xbox 360 that was included with Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3.

It only includes Ryu + Ken and the Japan stage but it gives you a good feel of the new look, re-balanced characters and so on. Anyone else got this? The new fangled online tournament mode is pretty nice to play  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

E. J. Rizo

Re: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:46:38 PM »
im really looking forward to this but i am wondering how much it will cost once they bring it out... hope its not more than $15 - $20

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »
yep, fuckin fun beta  8)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »
can't wait to get this and street fighter 4

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 10:47:32 AM »
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is coming to the PlayStation Store next week. And even better -- you won't have to wait until Thursday to get your hands on it! Capcom's fighting game will arrive during the super-special Thanksgiving Store update on Tuesday, November 25th. That means Street Fighter fans will get the game one day earlier on PS3 than on Xbox 360.

In addition to the game, Capcom will also be releasing a direct-to-download music album of hip-hop tracks inspired by the Street Fighter series. "Street Fighter Underground Remix" will feature artists such as DJ Qbert, Hieroglyphics, Redman, Oh No, DJ Toure, Mistah Fab and Zion I. Each artist has produced a Street Fighter tribute track that will be free of charge and exclusive to the PlayStation Network when Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix launches.

But that's not all PlayStation fans have to look forward to. Capcom also teased another bonus for PS3 owners: "Capcom will also have another 'little' surprise coming to the PlayStation Network later in the holiday season." We know we're not supposed to get excited because they used the word "little." But darn you, Capcom! Stop teasing us!

Update: The price? $14.99. Trophy support? Not at launch.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/11/19/super-street-fighter-ii-hd-remix-and-free-exclusive-soundtrack-c/

its coming 8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
I guess that's what us 360 users get for having exclusive access to the Beta version time ago lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 09:49:02 PM »
goat

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »
damn that is great news... that i can buy this game for $15 bucks tomorrow and play people online... damn now i just need all my old school friends and brother to get this on the PS3 so i can play them online.

Matty

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:47 PM »
it's the 26th now i've buffed up some points and waiting for the drop on xbla...

Matty

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 04:16:45 AM »
playing now 8)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 08:09:35 PM »
If you got PS3, You get exclusice music by Redman, Dj Qbert, Mista FAB, and bunch others. All the songs were inspired by Street Fighter 2. Songs are pretty dope, Espesially Qbert joint and the FABY joint. Great Game btw...The graphics are crazy!

Matty

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »
what!!! oh well, will have to download that music, is it up? i want a ps3 though, some dope shit on it now. lemmings HD & ridge racer 7 & little big planet. it's a wrap.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 05:51:57 PM »
what!!! oh well, will have to download that music, is it up? i want a ps3 though, some dope shit on it now. lemmings HD & ridge racer 7 & little big planet. it's a wrap.

lemming hd? nice! i need to cope one also! street fighter 4  8) did any one play sf2 hd remix? is it good? worth buying it?

Matty

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »
yeah lemmings is next to nothing on the psn store. silly but i love that shit. it looks sweet with redrawn graphics 8)

Raphael

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 07:43:24 AM »
got this last night.. AMAZING! i got whooped online but i won some matches too.