Author Topic: WHY ALL THE FAVRE HATE?  (Read 704 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: WHY ALL THE FAVRE HATE?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
I would put money on it that he won't come back. ESPN just needs an NFL story right now to hype up the season.

yea. the funny thing is that Favre is still better than many QBs in the NFL.

Exactly, i didnt see people get all bent out of shape when Strahan was deciding shit...

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »
I would put money on it that he won't come back. ESPN just needs an NFL story right now to hype up the season.

word.  the hoes at ESPN are bored.

Johnny B

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »

Exactly, i didnt see people get all bent out of shape when Strahan was deciding shit...

yea, I really respect Favre no matter what decision he makes.
I gotta say though, he really choked against the Giants last year. that shit was depressing after such a prolific season for them.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
brett favre is fucking with aaron rodgers career

with that said, if favre wants back he should come back
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 12:35:10 AM »

The only difference is that Favre said he was done, and now the rumors come out. Strahan said he was undecided the whole time, but that left the team on the ropes,in that situation. It's still rumors now, but let him do what he wants, he's a legend.

whats funny is how butthurt Rodgers sensitive ass got....Aaron you mad?
Rodgers just said for the fans to get on board, nothing wrong with that. Can't hate on the California guy, hopefully he has a good season and career, except when playing the 49ers.
I got a bird's eye view