Author Topic: WHY ALL THE FAVRE HATE?  (Read 703 times)

"THE" MoSav

WHY ALL THE FAVRE HATE?
« on: July 04, 2008, 02:23:15 AM »
I have been hearing people all day say fuck Favre this and Fuck Favre that. Whats so bad about coming out of retirement. A true NFL fan would really be happy about this when they take the time to think about it. He is one of the best players not just Qb's in our era. Hes great for the game and hes still so exciting to watch and still top 5 NFL QB.
I dont remember people getting all bent out of shape when MJ came back, TWICE!!!
I dont see the difference...Its okay for MJ but not Favre?

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: WHY ALL THE FAVRE HATE?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »
"It's all rumor." _ Brett Favre

Yall need to chill. Wait till its official.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 07:33:53 AM »
I have been hearing people all day say fuck Favre this and Fuck Favre that. Whats so bad about coming out of retirement. A true NFL fan would really be happy about this when they take the time to think about it. He is one of the best players not just Qb's in our era. Hes great for the game and hes still so exciting to watch and still top 5 NFL QB.
I dont remember people getting all bent out of shape when MJ came back, TWICE!!!

because the packers want to move on, find someone to fill his shoes. and they dont need farve delaying it and playin "one more season", every season. how is farves's backup suppose to get comfortable, if he doesnt even know weather hes goin to start or not cuz of brett fuckin farve?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 08:24:44 AM »
If Favre wants to come back, he's damn sure earned it.  He's def still got it.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 10:29:35 AM »
I get what your saying, i don't get all the hate either. If dude wants to come out of retirement, let him. I'd be right on the hate bandwagon if dude had a terrible year last season, but he didnt = he was fantastic last year. I hear ppl saying "well he wont have as good as a year and it'll ruin his legacy" what the fuck? even if he doesnt have "as good a year as last yr" i HIGHLY doubt he'll be so terrible that it'll ruin his legacy.

Chill and let dude do him.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 09:13:42 PM »
you guys dont understand. he HAS to comeback to fulfill the prophecy of the Madden Curse.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 09:17:46 PM »
you guys dont understand. he HAS to comeback to fulfill the prophecy of the Madden Curse.
:D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 09:51:30 PM »

i think the only reason why i have a problem with that is because of how they de value a. rodgers.  i mean, farve did this shit last year with all the talk about how he just couldnt do it and this year he finally retiered.  can you imagine if you were rodgers and the team finally said "its your team" and then being told, "actually, your gonna have to wait for one more year, sorry."  thats gotta be kinda disappointing to him.  he might say hes cool with it at press conferences but you know he must really be like "man fuck this shit."

the difference with the mj comin back and farve comin back is that mj never impeded another players development by him coming out of retirement.  basketball compared to football is diverse.  most of the players have somehwhat the same amount of sophistication no matter what position.   basket ball players generally have somewhat similar characteristics.  in contrast, in football, every position is so specific and exact...and none is more complicated and time consuming than being quarter back.

farve is a great player, but still fuck the packers.  i hope p willis smashes farve if we play them.   8)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:53:15 PM by Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »
if he wants to come back then let him come back.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

herpes

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 12:04:00 AM »
Farve is an attention whore.  If he comES back next season I hope he breaks his femur in the first game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 12:37:09 AM »

i think the only reason why i have a problem with that is because of how they de value a. rodgers.  i mean, farve did this shit last year with all the talk about how he just couldnt do it and this year he finally retiered.  can you imagine if you were rodgers and the team finally said "its your team" and then being told, "actually, your gonna have to wait for one more year, sorry."  thats gotta be kinda disappointing to him.  he might say hes cool with it at press conferences but you know he must really be like "man fuck this shit."

the difference with the mj comin back and farve comin back is that mj never impeded another players development by him coming out of retirement.  basketball compared to football is diverse.  most of the players have somehwhat the same amount of sophistication no matter what position.   basket ball players generally have somewhat similar characteristics.  in contrast, in football, every position is so specific and exact...and none is more complicated and time consuming than being quarter back.

farve is a great player, but still fuck the packers.  i hope p willis smashes farve if we play them.   8)

That was a great reply i can respect that.
At the same time, Rather he is impeding development of another player or not, the Packers still feel they have a better chance with Favre or they wouldnt do this...Isnt what the Packers think the most important...???

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 07:34:52 AM »

That was a great reply i can respect that.
At the same time, Rather he is impeding development of another player or not, the Packers still feel they have a better chance with Favre or they wouldnt do this...Isnt what the Packers think the most important...???

Exactly... Winning is the most important thing.

But here's the bottom line...He isn't back till HE SAYS IT HIMSELF THAT HES BACK.

"It's all rumor." - Brett Favre

And me, as a Packer fan have, do not care if Favre plays or not...So what if Rodgers sits on the bench...i don't care. A wasted first round pick? Well, what teams DONT have that? I care about winning. And if our best chance is with either Favre or Rodgers...i'll root for the Packers no matter what.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »
I would put money on it that he won't come back. ESPN just needs an NFL story right now to hype up the season.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »
whats funny is how butthurt Rodgers sensitive ass got....Aaron you mad?

Johnny B

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
I would put money on it that he won't come back. ESPN just needs an NFL story right now to hype up the season.

yea. the funny thing is that Favre is still better than many QBs in the NFL.