Poll

?

TED WILLAIMS
7 (46.7%)
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: RND 1. DUBCC'S HOF: BASEBALL'S GOAT POSITION PLAYER #3 Ted Williams Vs #10 Bonds  (Read 507 times)

herpes

LMFAO @ Mosav... I have said plenty of times before the juice Bonds would of gone down as a top 20 player of all time.  Even in this thread I said with Bonds ego he could of bragged about how everything he did in his career was legit while everyone else was cheating.  You guys crack me up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Before steriods Bonds was the best of his era. After, he defind the era and just like Ruth was judge without playing black players, Bonds has to be judge being juices against other juiced players.

Riverside, CA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ted Williams

OG Hack Wilson

Before steriods Bonds was the best of his era. After, he defind the era and just like Ruth was judge without playing black players, Bonds has to be judge being juices against other juiced players.

Riverside, CA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ted Williams

1 ted williams wasnt juiced

2 babe ruth played against the guys put infront of him.  ruth has no control over his competition.

3-bonds has control over taking drugs

i know you don't want to hear this but Ruth was very popular among negro league baseball circles, he would sit there and talk baseball to anybody.

except for the braods he was bangin'
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens