Author Topic: Ya Boy making moves  (Read 669 times)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Ya Boy making moves
« on: July 12, 2008, 05:47:37 AM »
According to Box Kev (radio KMEL), Ya Boy is in the process of signing a major deal! He had to sign a confidentiality agreement until the paperwork is final. Hope we'll know what's up soon!

No Teflon

Re: Ya Boy making moves
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 06:17:20 AM »
he has no future, on whicever label he is, his raps are too complex and has no catchyness..

He is never gonna blow up, together with Omar Cruz, Bishop, Eastwood,Jay Rock and all them, they have no idea how to write a good song that will get an airplay, what in the hell was Omar Cruz feat Game-Gangsta Music, that shit sounded like some 40 yaer old OG Gangsta Music for niggaz that gangbang hard, shit was so washed up.

Game is the only dude that has a bright idea of how the fuck to make a song that gets the airplay, all these niggaz are clueless, they got the peaces but they cant put shit together man.

on the other note, i am so fuking horny man, no pussy for 2 weeks, i went out and town was packed with girls, i might have to go for a wank now,

Yeah!

mc_clayton

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 06:27:03 AM »
Hater.  ::)
Ya Boy will be successful. To name just one recent track, Shoebox is catchy as hell. Or Money Ova Here! These are just the first 2 recent tracks that come to mind. Besides, anyone that works as hard as Ya Boy will be successful. Who works harder? Being from the Bay, I'm biased, but c'mon!  8)

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »
he has no future, on whicever label he is, his raps are too complex and has no catchyness..

He is never gonna blow up, together with Omar Cruz, Bishop, Eastwood,Jay Rock and all them, they have no idea how to write a good song that will get an airplay, what in the hell was Omar Cruz feat Game-Gangsta Music, that shit sounded like some 40 yaer old OG Gangsta Music for niggaz that gangbang hard, shit was so washed up.

Game is the only dude that has a bright idea of how the fuck to make a song that gets the airplay, all these niggaz are clueless, they got the peaces but they cant put shit together man.

on the other note, i am so fuking horny man, no pussy for 2 weeks, i went out and town was packed with girls, i might have to go for a wank now,

Yeah!

I have to respectfully disagree, on his last mixtape Ya Boy had some really catchy material and solid rhymes. It's like mc_clayton mentioned tracks like "Money Ova Here", maybe you just aren't listening to the right stuff or his recent material.

Hoodtimes Magazine

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »
Pick up the new HOODTIMES MAG "COAST TO COAST" issue with YA-BOY on the cover to see what he had to say.

http://www.hoodtimesmagazine.com

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 10:01:53 AM »
Dudes been mad grindin for years now. Future of the Bay.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 10:58:01 AM »

Yeah!
I'm from Oakland Cali, and I have to agree wicha homie, I've been heain some of hiz stuff scince 06, an he ain't really special, thats why 2 years latter he ain't went nowhere with BWS.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
wish em the best of luck and i hope this is true...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

h2k4

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 12:24:56 PM »
I'm from Oakland Cali, and I have to agree wicha homie, I've been heain some of hiz stuff scince 06, an he ain't really special, thats why 2 years latter he ain't went nowhere with BWS.

That's because he didn't want to sign with BWS.  I think he has a great shot at doing something good with a major, if this is true.  We shall see.

No Teflon

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

That's because he didn't want to sign with BWS.  I think he has a great shot at doing something good with a major, if this is true.  We shall see.

i repeat, over and over,

Ya boy
Crooked I
Eastwood
G malone
JAy Rock

None of these peoplea re going to ever make an album, becoz

1)Lack of creativity

2)No Label to destrebute, promote or Work on the album(Engineering, mixing and all)

3)NO money to pay for the features, xpensive beats and work, refer to #2, No Label.

4)No label wants them, becoz they are new and not established, meaing that even with G unit, 50 cent fansbase, they are doing 100 000 first week, Estimation for Ya Boy is 50 000 first week and 150 000 overall, which is less than 1.5 million gross, and thats not even gonna cover 50% of Promotion, work and features,.

5)Hence, its better not to sign them, than Waste money, becoz they will all flop.

Gmalone Certified, flopped, hardly any airplay,so label was like,wtf, we gonna ivest money into a dude thats gonna sell 30 000?

Why are people here so dumb to realise that?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
According to Box Kev (radio KMEL), Ya Boy is in the process of signing a major deal! He had to sign a confidentiality agreement until the paperwork is final. Hope we'll know what's up soon!

He's been "in the process" for damn near 3 years now...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »

i repeat, over and over,

Ya boy
Crooked I
Eastwood
G malone
JAy Rock

1)Lack of creativity

2)No Label to destrebute, promote or Work on the album(Engineering, mixing and all)

3)NO money to pay for the features, xpensive beats and work, refer to #2, No Label.

4)No label wants them, becoz they are new and not established, meaing that even with G unit, 50 cent fansbase, they are doing 100 000 first week, Estimation for Ya Boy is 50 000 first week and 150 000 overall, which is less than 1.5 million gross, and thats not even gonna cover 50% of Promotion, work and features,.

5)Hence, its better not to sign them, than Waste money, becoz they will all flop.

Gmalone Certified, flopped, hardly any airplay,so label was like,wtf, we gonna ivest money into a dude thats gonna sell 30 000?

Homie you are completely trippin'... The artists that you labeled as "not creative" are some of the most promising names to come out the West right now, what the hell are you listening to?

Your discrediting new artists because they don't have a huge money machine behind them? We might as well tell every aspiring emcees coming up in the game to give up now because according to your rules you need to be loaded and link directly up with a huge label to be taken seriously.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 03:54:55 PM by EFFeX »

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:08 PM »

i repeat, over and over,

Ya boy
Crooked I
Eastwood
G malone
JAy Rock

1)Lack of creativity

That G Malone Certified got radio play for monthes. I'm not sure how his album sales will do on Beach Cruiser but fucking with Wayne and Cash Money I think he has a lot of potential.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 03:53:05 AM »
wish em the best of luck and i hope this is true...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 03:56:59 AM »
I hope he really does make moves, hes got so much talent

The Best of 3 Worlds