Author Topic: 213- Tha Hard Way is a great...  (Read 723 times)

underdog

Re: 213- Tha Hard Way is a great...
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »
lets be honest that shit was wack as fuck, they shoulda made it in 93-4-5-even 6

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »
he best of 213 + the best of r&g (snoop) - good album

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 11:59:34 PM »
they shoulda let warren g produced some tracks,

not knockin nebody but production coulda been better , just the drums...everytin else was fine. n no features ?

but that gangsta clicc song is somethin else!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 12:01:18 AM »
This is definatelly a good album, could of been done better. But it came out pretty good.....

I remember hearing that Warren G was goin to remix the album and produce a diffrent beat for evry song..Did this ever come out??

G-Funk

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 01:12:35 AM »
This is definatelly a good album, could of been done better. But it came out pretty good.....

I remember hearing that Warren G was goin to remix the album and produce a diffrent beat for evry song..Did this ever come out??

Nope, not yet.
lol I found a petition thing that wanted warren to remix the album, as you said.
http://www.petitiononline.com/213remix/petition.html

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 01:18:28 AM »
hell ya a great summer album! agreed D, FAR from classic - had a lot of potential and fell short of my personal expectations.

I knew once I read the credits it would be something different. But musically I dig it. I own alot of west coast albums in my collection like that.
Hate to be like everyone else, but some Warren G production would have done them good.

To me it's like having Fred Wreck do a NWA album with Dre still on it. Yeah it probably still would sound great, but you already have a core producer that so happens to be already in the group. I won't get started on that with 213, I still enjoyed the album.

well you know, shit happens when snoop leads a project  :P

smegma

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 01:21:24 AM »
Is it mind blowing? No. In no way it's a classic, but it's a nice consistant album that you can play all the way through.

I do have a few complains though:
1. This album was 10 years overdue;
2. There was no Warren G production;
3. The Warren G remix album never came out.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 01:32:48 AM »

Nope, not yet.
lol I found a petition thing that wanted warren to remix the album, as you said.

Man,this should of came out, I bet it would turn out alot better!

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 01:40:07 AM »

i love this lp.from day one.yet its funny how everybody has a change of heart about the album...
time is funny...and so are the fans...just thought warren-g should have put production on it. 8)

smegma

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 01:42:05 AM »

Nope, not yet.

Man,this should of came out, I bet it would turn out alot better!

Yeah, Engelwood started that petition back then. It made Warren G do a promise that a remix album would come out.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 02:19:53 AM »
yeah this is a good album, i still can not understand all the hate it got from this forum..

Lazar

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 02:24:03 AM »
Love the album, definitely a personal classic.

Fav tracks:
Another Summer (one of my fav Kanye beats, shit is so damn smooth. wish Snoop would start working again with Kanye)
Run On Up
MLK
My Dirty Hoe
Appreciation
Lil Girl

Hopefully they will make another album in the next years, but I doubt this will happen  :-\

Okka

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 02:41:01 AM »
If Snoop, Nate and Warren are workin on a new 213 album, Warren G should produce the whole album, if not then Battlecat.

G-Funk

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 02:45:38 AM »
Hopefully they will make another album in the next years, but I doubt this will happen  :-\

Yeah, its a small chance sadly :-\

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
BUMP!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!