Author Topic: Ras_Kass-Institutionalized_Vol._2-2008-[Retail]  (Read 965 times)

mr.lurksalot

• Lil Geezy
Re: Ras_Kass-Institutionalized_Vol._2-2008-[Retail]
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »
Nice. I just made a thread about if this dropped before I saw this one 8). Im def copping.

ALSO WHO IS THE GIRL PULLING UP HER PANTS IN THAT GIF!!!!!

mr.lurksalot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 10:42:49 AM »
ft. proof:

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
i just heard the whole album this morning....starts of good but man does it turn to shit towards the end, the last couple songs are unlistenable, straight up
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Al Bundy

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2008, 04:40:56 PM »
album was pretty lame

Jome

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »
the last couple songs are unlistenable, straight up

That's because Ras isn't on the last 2 tracks.  :laugh:

Anybody else think Odious on the Crooked I track sounds like a Chino XL clone.. ??  :D

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »
he means the last few Ras songs.. the last to songs are bonus songs by NameBrand... They are to very good songs ... aint very many west coasters with skills like that.. Ill put up a NameBrand track verses anyone else on the west coast.. anyday..

Jome

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2008, 03:49:25 PM »
he means the last few Ras songs.. the last to songs are bonus songs by NameBrand...

How do you know what he means ??

In so case, he called the track you produced unlistenable..

13. Try Me (feat. Gifted Revolver & Name Brand)
Produced by Mr. Lepht

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 05:49:17 PM »
I didnt produce it... thats a typo...  my bad if that pisses you off for some reason..  and keep your itchy trigger finger to yourself.. dubcnn aint nothing but a bunch of Death Row lovin Euros that wouldnt know what real hip hop and rap means if their lives depended on it... most of yall are too worried about when the next Daz album drops...

If you were to actually buy the album you would see that I executive produced the album.. but i didnt make any beats..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 05:51:51 PM by Mister Lepht »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »
I didnt produce it... thats a typo...  my bad if that pisses you off for some reason..  and keep your itchy trigger finger to yourself.. dubcnn aint nothing but a bunch of Death Row lovin Euros that wouldnt know what real hip hop and rap means if their lives depended on it... most of yall are too worried about when the next Daz album drops...

If you were to actually buy the album you would see that I executive produced the album.. but i didnt make any beats..
Way to have a great westcoast networking website (DubCNN) want to fuck with you or Ras at all in the future.......btw, shit's garbage.  ::)

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

Way to have a great westcoast networking website (DubCNN) want to fuck with you or Ras at all in the future.......btw, shit's garbage.  ::)

mad because i dissed dogg pound??  Do you really think this is a west coast networking site??  How many people are actually from the west coast here??  I know I am... how about you??? 

Jome

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »

Wow, way to jump the gun..
Can't say I'm pissed off you didn't produce it, nope.. but it does seem like you're taking this NameBrand issue a little too personal.  :-\

Way to have a great westcoast networking website (DubCNN) want to fuck with you or Ras at all in the future.....

lol, for real, nice attitude.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

mad because i dissed dogg pound??  Do you really think this is a west coast networking site??  How many people are actually from the west coast here??  I know I am... how about you??? 
lol, I dissed you & your buttbuddy Ras Kass so you decide to pull a "westcoast card" kinda deal?

Am I from the West?.....sure am.

Do I stack chips?......sure do.

Do I know the difference between good business & bad business?......Yessir.

Since you're already in the "know", be sure you pass along to Ras Kass that the streets ain't checkin for him anymore & this entire album (with the exceptions of verses from FEATURED artists), smells like it was crapped outta Ras Kass' asshole right after a 350 lb guy named "Tiny" got done thrusting it in 'em.

And if you guys need a loan, let me know. I'm sure we can work out some type of interest plan.....even for the poor, broke folk.  8)

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 08:53:32 PM »
lol... the dude who usually feels the need to bring up money in the conversation is usually the dude with short money.. among other short things... its a compensation issue for you... and you trying to compensate alright..  I own 3 businesses with proof of what I do, But I dont feel the need to have to floss any of that in your face.. .. im pretty sure im not worried about your money homie.. If you think Ras' album is crap then thats your opinion.. Your just a hater.. because youre hating on me.. and trying to use Ras to do that.. Thats gayness in its highest degree.. step back for a sec and realize  youer just talkin a bunch of talk through a computer screen.. be about it..dont just talk about it..

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 08:56:03 PM »

Wow, way to jump the gun..
Can't say I'm pissed off you didn't produce it, nope.. but it does seem like you're taking this NameBrand issue a little too personal.  :-\

Way to have a great westcoast networking website (DubCNN) want to fuck with you or Ras at all in the future.....

lol, for real, nice attitude.

ummm have you seen the front flash of this website????  Yeah thats Ras Kass there right??   Its not Jome... So who's business is bad???

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2008, 08:58:13 PM »
step back for a sec and realize  youer just talkin a bunch of talk through a computer screen..

be about it..dont just talk about it..

Yeah, I'll BE about it...through the computer.  ::)

The shelter shuts it's doors in 5 minutes....run bitch, run!!!!