Author Topic: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH  (Read 1212 times)

Black Gloves

Re: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »
Didnt Spider beat that ass (C-Bo)?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »
Didnt Spider beat that ass (C-Bo)?

nah.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »
i dont get this....this is a game topic not a TI topic get the fuck out of here classic material!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »
i dont get this....this is a game topic not a TI topic get the fuck out of here classic material!
fuck you and game cocksucker !!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

No Teflon

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »
this thread is out of control, first of all c.bo's allways shown game love and wanted him to come up to the stage when they were in vegas! secondly a.r has chains, the dude is just a comedian, as if you couldnt tell!!
C Bo Did Diss Game on the SOng with Buck, Teach Em About Playing, in 2007, Calling Game a fruitcake and all that,,.

Black Gloves

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »
this thread is out of control, first of all c.bo's allways shown game love and wanted him to come up to the stage when they were in vegas! secondly a.r has chains, the dude is just a comedian, as if you couldnt tell!!
C Bo Did Diss Game on the SOng with Buck, Teach Em About Playing, in 2007, Calling Game a fruitcake and all that,,.

lol @ u being from New Zealand. This nigga talkin hard but them niggas at Therealbws done exposed u.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

lol @ u being from New Zealand. This nigga talkin hard but them niggas at Therealbws done exposed u.

Lol. Only dickweeds go on about exposing people. Death Row Freestyle (2005 Board) all over again. Lulz.

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 10:58:52 PM »
hahahaaha laughing my ass at all these game stans....talking bout c-bo dissin him and then being coo wit him and saying c-bo a 2face.....isnt game that nigga from change of heart lol.....and didnt he said he had love for 50 and chit and said they was coo and then dissed him again?????.....isnt game the guy who suked 50s dik to get on top and then dissed 50.....stop talking bout cbo being on games dick....kause game lives of riding dic(name droping) anf you guys riding lames dick

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Black Gloves

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »
hahahaaha laughing my ass at all these game stans....talking bout c-bo dissin him and then being coo wit him and saying c-bo a 2face.....isnt game that nigga from change of heart lol.....and didnt he said he had love for 50 and chit and said they was coo and then dissed him again?????.....isnt game the guy who suked 50s dik to get on top and then dissed 50.....stop talking bout cbo being on games dick....kause game lives of riding dic(name droping) anf you guys riding lames dick

the nigga that said "c-bo is 2faced" aint even a game stan you fucking fool.

nnigga always yappin shit shut the fuck up sometimes.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2008, 06:43:51 AM »
lol @ Weezy at the end of the shooting sayin goodbye quickly and going back to his bus

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2008, 06:45:34 AM »
lotta of cats on this shootin

hrsmn_london

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »
You know Game a fakester when he fucking with Lil Wayne

Homos.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »
C-Bo is a slut.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »
you right tho homie
when they was goin at game like theres no tomorrow, now they actin like nothin happened
yeah you can patch shit up, but damn money changes peoples lives

Man fuck these niggas talkin reckless now he in the video like his hoe. Game got these niggas on a leash.

DONT GET IT WRONG, C-BO IS MY NIGGA, BUT HOW THESE NIGGAS TALK AAAALL THAT SHIT NOW HE TALKIN "yeah showin love to my nigga Game"

this rap shit is comedy.

Whats funny is that Game doesnt even fuck with Buck like dat. Game only wants to expand his fanbase.

Behind The Scenes of "MY LIFE"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iCFtFySNqAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iCFtFySNqAA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

No Teflon

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

You had Jamie Fox in your avy, Without a T Shirt Posing, How can you possibly be taken serious? whiteboy?