Author Topic: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH  (Read 1213 times)

Black Gloves

Re: So Now C-Bo comes through Games video shoot SMH
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »
this thread is out of control, first of all c.bo's allways shown game love and wanted him to come up to the stage when they were in vegas! secondly a.r has chains, the dude is just a comedian, as if you couldnt tell!!
C Bo Did Diss Game on the SOng with Buck, Teach Em About Playing, in 2007, Calling Game a fruitcake and all that,,.

lol @ u being from New Zealand. This nigga talkin hard but them niggas at Therealbws done exposed u.

You had Jamie Fox in your avy, Without a T Shirt Posing, How can you possibly be taken serious? whiteboy?

jamie foxx goat you mad there teflony? :laugh:

wtf? what kinda language they even speak in new zealand? :-*

and to enyce//

yeah exactly homie, thats what i mean.

still dont get me wrong i still fuck wit buck, c-bo and game like i did before im not that gullible.

but still its funny to see shit like this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2008, 05:34:59 PM »
this thread is out of control, first of all c.bo's allways shown game love and wanted him to come up to the stage when they were in vegas! secondly a.r has chains, the dude is just a comedian, as if you couldnt tell!!
C Bo Did Diss Game on the SOng with Buck, Teach Em About Playing, in 2007, Calling Game a fruitcake and all that,,.

lol @ u being from New Zealand. This nigga talkin hard but them niggas at Therealbws done exposed u.

You had Jamie Fox in your avy, Without a T Shirt Posing, How can you possibly be taken serious? whiteboy?

and to enyce//

still dont get me wrong i still fuck wit buck, c-bo and game like i did before im not that gullible.

game is a fake nigga so his morals ain't sraight. he'll diss 5-0 and then he'll say later i wanna stop beefin' wit g unit. he's confused like young buck. LOL @ game - '' c walkin' on top of the roof like snoop did in '94.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 05:40:17 PM »

and to enyce//

game is a fake nigga so his morals ain't sraight. he'll diss 5-0 and then he'll say later i wanna stop beefin' wit g unit. he's confused like young buck. LOL @ game - '' c walkin' on top of the roof like snoop did in '94.

so game is a fake nigga when C-BO was the one who dissed Game and now wanted to come to his video shoot? :laugh:

and the line u just said is wrong hahahahah

"Homie im livin proof like Snoop Dogg C-Walkin on top of da devils roof"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »

and to enyce//

so game is a fake nigga when C-BO was the one who dissed Game and now wanted to come to his video shoot? :laugh:

i know that about that line. the one i put is gonna be on the new album LOL. game shoulda made that nigga bounce. they haven't been talking all these years. but any way !!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »

and to enyce//

i know that about that line. the one i put is gonna be on the new album LOL. game shoulda made that nigga bounce. they haven't been talking all these years. but any way !!!!!!!!

u talkin about Game should've told C-Bo to bounce?

maybe. But thats they problem feel me.

At the end of the day, if they all can record great music wit each other then why not

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2008, 06:45:19 PM »
lol @ Weezy at the end of the shooting sayin goodbye quickly and going back to his bus

well what else was he gonna do? take a tour of the graveyard?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

No Teflon

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2008, 07:10:11 PM »
Ya all just chill

Here is something to make your life feel great

Keisha Cole>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sent from Heaven bro, Life is Great, Why Fight?