Author Topic: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?  (Read 1008 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: Anybody Else Getting In "Game" Mode Right Now?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »
yea...im bumpin a lot of game shit right now...im bumpin the youknowwhatitis series 2nite starting wit vol. 1...anticipating vol. 5 and ultimately L.A.X..... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 02:50:24 PM »

im the complete opposite. when his album bout to drop i dont listen to Game. I think its because i wanna get amped up for his new material.

been like that since before Doctors Advocate. Then when his album and his mixtapes drop then i always bump his music alot all the way until he drops the next album and over and over again.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
When is out again? i usualy buy his records first few days it comes out.

Black Gloves

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 02:58:24 PM »
When is out again? i usualy buy his records first few days it comes out.

August 26th

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »
nah. hoping for a diamond in the rough from some other artist. LAX hasn't sounded too ill. Games Pain remix was dope though.

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »
nah. hoping for a diamond in the rough from some other artist. LAX hasn't sounded too ill. Games Pain remix was dope though.

i just hope u not including superman, camera phone and all the other shit when you makin your opinion. cuz they not on the album.

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

i just hope u not including superman, camera phone and all the other shit when you makin your opinion. cuz they not on the album.

i turned off superman half way through.. it was boring. haven't listened to camera phone either.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »
DA's in rotation, Da Shit is fiyahhhh!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »

i turned off superman half way through.. it was boring. haven't listened to camera phone either.

then u turned off superman at the wrong time cuz the 3rd verse was FIIIIYAAA fool 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 04:18:04 PM »

then u turned off superman at the wrong time cuz the 3rd verse was FIIIIYAAA fool 8)

fo sho. i might check it out since you mention it

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »
I usually make a best of Game CD....and bang that until the album drops.....can't wait for the leak....I'ma cop fo sho.....people need to support westcoast artists and buy their shit.....stop clomplaining about the west being dead when your contributing to the death.....BUY CD's u cheap bastards.........lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 05:17:42 PM »
I usually make a best of Game CD....and bang that until the album drops.....can't wait for the leak....I'ma cop fo sho.....people need to support westcoast artists and buy their shit.....stop clomplaining about the west being dead when your contributing to the death.....BUY CD's u cheap bastards.........lol

LMAO, real talk!!!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »
i used to like game when he came out with the documentary....then he dropped devils advocate....that was garbage cant believe i paid for that
"Devil's Advocate", as in the mixtape?

or were you referring to his 2nd album, "The Doctor's Advocate"?

haha my bad u right its doctors advocate....where did i get devils advocate from? smokin too many blunts yo 8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2008, 05:46:08 PM »
The only Game Mode I'm gettin' in is domination of Madden '09

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2008, 05:55:56 PM »
The only Game Mode I'm gettin' in is domination of Madden '09

thebayinthebildin theres a mixtape called Devils Advocate so you werent trippen lol!!!

Reality Check you damn right, cant wait for that shit!!!