Author Topic: Police File Gang Injunction On 40 Glocc With No Crime Committed? On News  (Read 916 times)

Re: Police File Gang Injunction On 40 Glocc With No Crime Committed? On News
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 11:10:01 AM »
this guy is 40 glocc or somebody from his camp for sure, most likely 40 glocc himself

it IS 40 Glocc, if you look on his MySpace page and bulletins this dude posts the exact same shit from there, at the same exact times and notice how he's always the first one to bring it over here... and no it's not some street team who runs 40's MySpace because he said it himself in videos that he checks it personally and answers to some of his "fans"... lmao, sad
Unless he stalks 40 Gs myspace so when he posts new shit he posts it straight after.

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »
this guy is 40 glocc or somebody from his camp for sure, most likely 40 glocc himself

it IS 40 Glocc, if you look on his MySpace page and bulletins this dude posts the exact same shit from there, at the same exact times and notice how he's always the first one to bring it over here... and no it's not some street team who runs 40's MySpace because he said it himself in videos that he checks it personally and answers to some of his "fans"... lmao, sad
Unless he stalks 40 Gs myspace so when he posts new shit he posts it straight after.

that did come to mind, but of all groupies/stans/stalkers I've seen on forums, none have ever been as consistant as Duccc when it comes to this shit and always at the same exact time... the only way I'll ever believe Duccc isn't 40 Glocc is if he/she posts a pic of him/herself holding a sign that says his username lol
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:31:34 AM by BloodMoney2008 »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »
MANY ^^^^ASS-MAN^^^  :o 40 G GIVE BULLETIN FOR SUPPORT I SUPPORT VERY REAL PERSONS NO FAKE BITCH OF THIS KIND  >:(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

so its an injuction on the colton city crips?  cuz i've never heard of an injunction going on one person. 

unless they already have an injuction on colton city, and just added 40 to the list.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
40 glocc say becuase he rapper they do these things

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
Are you familiar with the english language?