Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2104 times)

Steve Harvey's Hair

• Lil Geezy
  • I Fukked kittygurl too
Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »
i dont think he is or was a real banger

why do people seem so worried about this? he claimed it when he and fase were doin it a few years ago, but hes not rapping about life as a piru anymore cus thats not where he is. let dude make music. he wears red cus he reps where hes from, cedar block.

I grew up in Cedar on Cedar. And I know George AKA Fase. Game has never Gang Banged. George is his brother and thats the only relation Game has to Cedar Block Piru.

SHUT UP BITCH AND POST SOME NAKED PICTURES OF YOURSELF

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 08:42:51 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 08:46:43 PM »
I had to kick the dead horse one more time.

thats no way to treat your mother

Lol dont get mad at me cause he show us your nerd lookin face Jorge?

ha ha..cuzz i dont know if thats himor not.. but dat shit would be funny if it is....

ive just told them its not me . .and i dont see what would be funny, considering that dude has accomplished more in his 20 years then any other motherfucker on this forum!! but what would be funny is if that ugly looking thing in your signature was you. . . becuase that bitch looks like the monatuk monster washed ashore in a bikini

Yall starting to make me wonder yall diss all the females that come up here(Supreme and now kitty) but defend anything somebody says about game. Whats wrong with that picture?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »
He claimed he was a super banger. Heres a quote "I was a og in the hood before i turned 22" Ummmmmm let me see you can get high with the homeboys and not put in no work and become an og or do you have to gangbang?

lmao rappers talk shit, thats what they do - they boast about stuff they havnt done / couldnt do and or emphasise on what they have or as in spider locs case havnt got! do you want me to post some bullshit lines about spider loc?? game was still livin in the hood whilst recordin the documentary and when it was released! spider loc hasnt lived in the hood for years and the nigga hasnt even released an album and doesnt surround himself with the hood, so while game was spiiting that shit, he was still living that shit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

h2k4

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »

I feel sorry for you if you really believe everything these rappers say.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2008, 08:53:48 PM »

lmao rappers talk shit, thats what they do - they boast about stuff they havnt done / couldnt do and or emphasise on what they have or as in spider locs case havnt got! do you want me to post some bullshit lines about spider loc?? game was still livin in the hood whilst recordin the documentary and when it was released! spider loc hasnt lived in the hood for years and the nigga hasnt even released an album and doesnt surround himself with the hood, so while game was spiiting that shit, he was still living that shit

Hahahahahaha So Pirate Locc at from front hood?Scrap aint from Grape?ero aint from 97? Juju aint from tragnew? Im just askin

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »
I had to kick the dead horse one more time.

thats no way to treat your mother

Lol dont get mad at me cause he show us your nerd lookin face Jorge?

ha ha..cuzz i dont know if thats himor not.. but dat shit would be funny if it is....

ive just told them its not me . .and i dont see what would be funny, considering that dude has accomplished more in his 20 years then any other motherfucker on this forum!! but what would be funny is if that ugly looking thing in your signature was you. . . becuase that bitch looks like the monatuk monster washed ashore in a bikini

AWWW I MADE HIM MADE...mommy sorry poo poo  lol  ;)
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

Hahahahahaha So Pirate Locc at from front hood?Scrap aint from Grape?ero aint from 97? Juju aint from tragnew? Im just askin

yeah we wasnt talking about any of them

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:07 PM »

this nigga comparing spider to game,spider banged for real, game didnt!!! stop being gay!!! u know ya boy is not a banger so if they dont bang they shouldnt rap about it bottom line...he got cbp on his necc but the c aint crossed out,real pirus dont do that!!! just keepin it real...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:16 PM »

Nah not even but when you try to make people believe the lies thats something different. "Liers are some of the most dangerous men around, thats a dangerous man right there you better leave that man alone" -Keith Murray

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »

PIRATE IS MY NIGGA.."It's a blutiful day in my neighborhood"..As the shortest Loc in Compton gets his Crip on bailin down the street

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »

true...but why lie about being a gangbanger when your not,does it make you more cool to do so???

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

this nigga comparing spider to game,spider banged for real, game didnt!!! stop being gay!!! u know ya boy is not a banger so if they dont bang they shouldnt rap about it bottom line...he got cbp on his necc but the c aint crossed out,real pirus dont do that!!! just keepin it real...

lmao !! spider banged for real?? the nigga was rolling with fucking pirus for most of his "banging" life!! dont talk fucking stupid, . . .spider used to call game up tp borrow his fucking guns . .yet game didnt bang?? lmao get that shit out of here

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »

yeah we wasnt talking about any of them
Then who are you talking about then???????????????? So what if he moved out the hood that mean he got his bread without having an album out? You should congraulate him for that. He probably beefin with some of his hood niggaz but who doesnt? But i doubt if that stops him from goin through. He doing tv shows,movies,and puttin out a mixtape a month. Do you think he has time to go to the homeboy house and get fucked up when he could be doin tracks or reading a scrip? Spi talks in the past tense but he lets you know if you trippin he will give it to you. On his first interview on allhiphop he said he was on defense with his life now because he was rapping and gettin bread others ways then the average nigga. He didnt come in the game all i whooped bad azz,wanted to fuck daz up,i beat sosa into the fuckin ground,i snuffed scrappy, thats just all what yall haters paid attention to. Game aint in his league as far as rapping and banging.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

that may be true...but maybe he didnt wanna offend other dudes who he might do business with...spider loc and 40 glocc got all sensitive when lil wayne said w/e he said...so back when spider and game were tight, spider couldve took that personal...ya dig what im sayin...sorta like how quik took the c outta his name...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!