Author Topic: Anyone afraid Kanye is going to fall in love with auto-tune on the new album?  (Read 421 times)

GangstaBoogy

He's been using it a lot lately; and although he's dope with it I don't want an album full of him singing on auto-tune. Anyone else starting to get that same feeling?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
hopefully not. i think he'll use it a lot though. i wont mind tracks like this new one, as long as there is some rap in it. plus we get Kanye beats & they dont usually dissapoint. ;)

MediumL

imo he sucks on the autotune. Prfer sexual seduction to love lockdown bs
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

afraid? i already heard the whole album will be in auto tune
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
he could turn it into a good thing probably on one song he needs to continue rapping. losing his mom fucked him up huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

^two of Kanye's verses w/autotune. not going to lie, im feelin both of those.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All i gotta say is Props To Kanyzze for punching that tmz reporter

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no, because i prolly wont listen to it more than once.  hopefully i'll b surprised though.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Al Bundy

no, because i prolly wont listen to it more than once.  hopefully i'll b surprised though.

NotoriousTDA

kanye's got a lot of talent, like the dudes got crazy beats, not to mention some pretty witty punchlines.

i just wish he wasn't so caught up with this auto-tune shit and he'd make some real hip-hop music.

Matty

Re: Anyone afraid Kanye is going to fall in love with auto-tune on the new album?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »
enough with the stupid autotune. it's not even that its played out (which it is), its just crap in the first place...

h2k4

Re: Anyone afraid Kanye is going to fall in love with auto-tune on the new album?
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 09:07:03 PM »
This album could be a great one but if it's all in auto tune mode then it will be a fad album and sell close to a million like Wayne.

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »
only person i can say that i liked autotune with is t-pain..he brang it back and was kinda original at the time now its played out with so many ppl usin it

Chief

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 03:50:05 AM »
nah, i'm lookin forward to a dope album... i like auto tune, just sounds dope... i'm thiunkin the album will make another great party CD...

i havent noticed it being that played out? it's kinda like the talk box

ABN

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 04:31:29 AM »
anyone know if Mike Dean´s gonna be onboard for this album aswell? Kanye definently needs a co-producer that can actually play instruments and shit and there´s no one better then Mike Dean(the real one-man band producer).