Author Topic: .  (Read 578 times)

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
Re: baymaac documentary coming soon niggaz..november
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 11:58:57 PM »

Funny how these Spider Loc groupies be callin him "gay, you must love spider, why are you worryin about him" and bla bla but they do the exact same shit to other rappers.

I dont know who the fuck this bigmaniac dude is or if he's just a character but like you groupies said yourselves, "those who deserves to get dissed get dissed" but now when its Spider they "on his dick, cant leave him alone" right?

Man you niggaz are hypocrits to the fullest.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 12:07:16 AM »

Funny how these Spider Loc groupies be callin him "gay, you must love spider, why are you worryin about him" and bla bla but they do the exact same shit to other rappers.

I dont know who the fuck this bigmaniac dude is or if he's just a character but like you groupies said yourselves, "those who deserves to get dissed get dissed" but now when its Spider they "on his dick, cant leave him alone" right?

Man you niggaz are hypocrits to the fullest.
SO ARE YOU MY SWEDISH MEATBALL...LOL!!!

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 12:54:39 AM »
GIVE ME A SEC, IM DOWNLOADIN THA FOOTAGE, YOUTUBE TAKING A WHILE....  BIG MANIAC THOUGHT YOU WAS FOR REAL, THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO BRING YA CAMARA CREW.....?????   ME AND PAYBACC DROVE OUT THERE AND WAITED..............NO BLACK CHARGER, NOBODY NAMED BIG MANIAC OR T........ COME ON WITH THA BLOGGIN SHANANAGANS,  GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING ON NIGGAZ WITH OUT SHOWIN YA FACE.... OTHER WISE YOUR A BITCH, GUESS WE'LL SEE YOU AT THA HOMMIES NEXT SHOW HUH',YOULL BE THA NIGGA BOBBIN HIS HEAD, WAVIN HIS HANDS, RAPPING ALONG...

BIG J GAIN GREEN,     VOTE OBAMA, SUPPORT WEST COAST MUSIC!!!  SMOKE WEED EVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY DAY!!!!LOL
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 01:17:08 AM »
awww come on big j..meet and you can meet up tomorrow.nigga and aint nobody said nothin about no camera crew nigga...be care what you wish for little homie.you wanna meet up and shoot the fair one and be in it too..you and paybacc shoot me your number..lets do this right now...or tomorrow morning nigga

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »
be care ful when you fuc wit real niggaz out here too..who s down for the get down little nigga.wit your 6 inch arms nigga..you will get squashed nigga..remember nigga your pic is on under your profile so if you want you can get it too..im tired of niggaz namin who they know,,if you bangin little nigga i ll put your bitch ass on the dvd..if nigaz want it shoot me the pm..i ll shoot you the number..just like compton rida..he got the number..that scary ass nigga...im down wit the scrappin..we can videotape paybac orlittle j tomorrow..set it up nigga bring the camera crewwwwwwwwww

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 01:23:20 AM »
a matter fact nigga i ll go up there right now by myself nigga...you ve loggedin and sent your message at 12 54 nigga..shoot me the pm i ll shoot the number or vice versa we can film it right now nigga..

1 Mizzick

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 01:34:35 AM »

Spiders nut hairs are nappy.

Spider is a nigga that i would wish would live during the slavery days so that nigga could go something with his sorry ass life and die before so we wouldnt have to seen him anymore.

Thats where he should pick it. Sorry ass nigga.

Have a nice day Mr. Bluetiful, feel sorry for yo kids though homie ;D :laugh:

Spider Loc is so sexy though (no homo)

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:10 AM »
TOP OF THA PAGE DUMB ASS!!! IS THIS THREAD NOT ABOUT YOU MAKING A DVD, DID YOU NOT SAY YOU GOT A WHITE BOY DOING IT AND YOU HITTIN UP GOOD FILM WORKS,,,   6 INCH ARMS!!! LOL KEEP LIFTING WEIGHTS I GIT SOMETHIN TO LIFT THA WHOLE WEIGHT PILE UP, AND YOU DIDNT SHOOT COMPTON RIDA SHIT, THATS THA HOMMIE YOU JUST A BITCH ASS HATER, FUCC CHASIN YOUR DREAM FIGHTS, DONT YOU KNOW GAS HIGH AS FUCC RIGHT NOW BOUT 400 DOLLAS A GALLON, TOOK ME ABOUT 800 DOLLARS DRIVIN TO FIND YOU TONITE!!!LOL  NOT WORRIED ABOUT SHOWIN MY FACE IM ALREADY KNOWN FAG, YOU ON THA OTHER HAND ARE JUST A BLOGGER, WITH NO PIC!!!! SHOOT ME THA NUMBER, MY PM SHIT DONT WORK I CAN ONLY REPLY, YOU FUCCIN BLOGGER   MATTER OF FACT NIGGA YOU DONT EVEN EXIST, I HATE I'M WAISTING MY TIME, COULD BE TALKIN TO THIS BITCH I MET AT YOUR GYM INSTEAD!!!
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 01:49:59 AM »
It's September 17, 2008, 01:46:43 AM
Hey, bigmaniacc, you have 1 message, 0 are new .

shit whats craccin big j..nigga..im up nigga..im about to take this creatine in a minute cuzzz you want some...i mean whats up cuzzzzzz..you hard nigga..like let me tell you something just cause your pic is up little homie.dont mean shit bitch..you know..what set you from big j..if you want the fade come catch it nigga..i got the ronnie coleman work out plan going killin you niggaz softly..i got a fight next saturday nigga..do you want ticets little nigga..

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »
get it right nigga..a white boy is editing the dvd..what kind of white boys you know except the white boy whos from sscc..do you know that know all this nigga shit..little j wher eyou from..i did hit cuzz up he wasnt down wit the business..this the same nigga that said spooktown is fadin nutty blocc.come on my nigga...if that shit was happenin i would keep it so fuccin real nigga..you aint from nowhere sit the fuc down..when you complainin gas is high..you aint got no cheese little nigga..im driving a hemi nigga you know how much gas that shit burns nigga and i got a suv bitch boy..dvd comin soon..i want you to put up the footage of you at the 24 hr fitness nigga...so you can be exposed too 

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 02:00:34 AM »
oh yeah bacc to the dvd we also gonna put on there what spider loc said about ice cube be knoced out by solo..but he does a trac with him 2 yrs later...that shit g magic said after 240 bars was some real shit..i still havent heard spider come bac from that..only thing he said is he aint really from avalon or some bitchshit..but g magic is out gettin money homie..to all the spider fans..this will end his career the dvd..i think that shit that 40 glocc pulled might end his career as well..we re also going to grab all the eastcoast blogs downsouth blogs...all the negativity they said about spider its some much footage...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 02:17:57 AM »
get it right nigga..a white boy is editing the dvd..what kind of white boys you know except the white boy whos from sscc..do you know that know all this nigga shit..little j wher eyou from..i did hit cuzz up he wasnt down wit the business..this the same nigga that said spooktown is fadin nutty blocc.come on my nigga...if that shit was happenin i would keep it so fuccin real nigga..you aint from nowhere sit the fuc down..when you complainin gas is high..you aint got no cheese little nigga..im driving a hemi nigga you know how much gas that shit burns nigga and i got a suv bitch boy..dvd comin soon..i want you to put up the footage of you at the 24 hr fitness nigga...so you can be exposed too 
the whiteboy that supposedly did the damn thang with u know who sister,yea cuzz know me too,i was in the pen wit cuzz,i heard cuzz was bad bizness but he was mainlining it reception...

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 02:54:01 AM »
shut the fucc up fatboy you aint know shit..you always quic to name who the fuc you know..i dont give a fuc who you know nigga..when the dvd come out you gon see who i know..on some real shit spider loc talkin he run l.a...well i got some ese patnas who disagree..and they on the dvd too nigga..im a show yall how a non banger can go through some different hoods shoot some shit and expose yall nigga..yadaaamean...you really dont want what you asking for paybacc..the eses run the valley too...remember that..

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 03:09:57 AM »
gunit crip got a gang of bloods and crips..kind of like yall biting hoo bangin..ask keitaroc if he know me ask about me nigga..i talk to cuzz a few days ago..a sunset dennys right now..shakin right now..got the red rags and blue rags patnas like spider loc be having...they will be on the dvd too..shot out t o my ese patnas and all my real niggaz..my industry and indastreets niggaz..to my busines s partners.. 

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 03:16:44 AM »
SEEND THA # BITCH ASS NIGGA SO YOU CAN COME FIND OUT WHO RUN THA VALLEY!!! FUCC YOU WHY YOU RIDING ESES DICCS NOW, YOU JUST A BITCH, LIKE I SAID..   GO TO YOUTUBE.COM and search BIG PAYBACC, or Big Paybacc Vs HATING ASS BLOGGER!!!!!! AND TELL ME WHO WIT THA BIZ!!! CHANGE YOUR NAME TO mr. no show,  oh yeah send me those tickets to your fight bitch!!!! FUCCIN UNCLE TOM!!!!