• 'G'
« on: September 16, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:39:19 AM by We Fly High »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: baymaac documentary coming soon niggaz..november
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
i wanna see this shit. he talking shit about dub ? did dub respond? LOL....the west coast is the craziest.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

G-West

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
bet u wont find one spi lie in all that material either half the peolpe you named got beat up by spi from what i understand, and its funny with what all niggas be having to say they never mention spi takin any L's hurry with the dvd sounds interesting

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »
dont worry shit comin homie...we puttin niggaz on there from diego too..from the show him yayo did..shit comin..how i was actin like the bloods aint shit in diego..we interviewed them nigaz..got eses on there..fuc spider loc at the end of the day..we got the private school shit..we got some niggaz who he went to jail wit too..man its gon be real big..busta rhymes bodyguard...we got all the dpgrecordz post all that bullshit cuzz was sayin 3 yrs ago..we got all that shit..its some real shit nigga..aint nobody said spider didnt get into an altercation and whoop them niggaz my niggaz..thats not what this is about im tired of weenies talkin that shit..im just layin low cuzzz..countin real money niga..about to go buy another house in scottsdale next week nigga..my money my fico score..my car game is up..my business is up..got the blaccberry bold shit aint even came out yet nigga..i phone 2 on hit nigga..im bossin like spider..why is this nigga rentin cars for his videos..to top it off..its gon be some real nigga shit this dvd..we takin this shit worldwide..got niggaz down south we even reachin out to the niggaz who say wootay..its some real shit nigga..i mean we got 21 questions about this nigga..this nigga is fightin against lightweights..yukmouth..bad azz..livewire..he piccin on lightweight ass niggaz..man real shit..we got a lot of special guest aint gon say no names..but stay tuned..i ll show yall niggaz how to get paid off some youtube shit if you gon post some shit on youtube..how to get paid for it too..with the hits..get your networking skills up..thats why you selling spider loc shit for like 5 dollars and shit..thats why he comin out wit all these mixtapes and shit to make up for his album sales nigga...why 50 cent aint put his shit out..stay tuned niggaz

If you're tired of weenie ass niggas talkin shit then you should be sick of yourself. Why are you still on here? Don't you supposed to be at the 24 hr fitness catchin somebody's fade out of the black Charger? You full of shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

G-West

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 07:43:21 PM »
its settled you have plenty spi on your mind you are a spi student , freak, fanatic, sounds like a potential stalker hey spider watch yo back homie this dude is obsessed with you, he refuses to answer the questions about wc cuz he know he sounds like a fool steady talking about he doesnt bang but cant help but type cuz all the time you are pathetic 8)

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
gym time almost my nigga will be there in an hour

G-West

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »
money is on my mind..you know whats funny go ask spider..how money he got in his 401 k ..does he got an investor who work at fidelity..putting his money in different shares..spider got dental..medical..for him and his girls..do any of the baymaac got medical dental..without it nigga its like 600 a month..my niggaz..i stay gettin money..oh yea we puttin also on the dvd..all the shit he mentioned about how tupac got shot...how the nigga who shot pac got shot..we exposin all that..we speaking on when he wa s at deathrow how suge knight didnt do shit to him..boo ya tribe shit..its going to be so much shit on here..i got money...

G-West

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:18 PM »
u make spi sound like a beast 8http://www.spiindastreets.com/xn/detail/u_3d04twltvjexr

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 09:11:27 PM »
money is on my mind..you know whats funny go ask spider..how money he got in his 401 k ..does he got an investor who work at fidelity..putting his money in different shares..spider got dental..medical..for him and his girls..do any of the baymaac got medical dental..without it nigga its like 600 a month..my niggaz..i stay gettin money..oh yea we puttin also on the dvd..all the shit he mentioned about how tupac got shot...how the nigga who shot pac got shot..we exposin all that..we speaking on when he wa s at deathrow how suge knight didnt do shit to him..boo ya tribe shit..its going to be so much shit on here..i got money...

Thats wassup.  Keep us updated.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 11:03:33 PM »
gym time almost my nigga will be there in an hour
he did not show up!!! i got proof...

G-West

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 11:04:44 PM »
lets see the proof then 8)

SO PRUP

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »
i've never seen so much hate for somebody for no reason like i have on this forum

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 11:07:07 PM »
lets see the proof then 8)
gimme a hour to put up the footage...

G-West

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »
dido 8)