Author Topic: .  (Read 577 times)

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
Re: baymaac documentary coming soon niggaz..november
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 03:28:52 AM »
AND HOW I GOT IN TO THIS IS CUZ YOU KEEP PUTIN NIGGAZ FROM THA STREETS THAT I FUCC WIT NAME ON THA NET.... YOU JUST TALKED TO KITA ROCC??? YEAH RIGHT BITCH, I STAY WITH KITA ROCC LIL HOMMIE, AND MY NIGGA KITA DONT FUCC WIT BITCH ASS NIGGAZ, IM REALLY CONNECTED, SO EVERY FUCCIN NIGGA YOU NAME TO VOUCH FOR YOU I DAMN NEAR KNOW,   STOP NAME DROPPIN I THINK YOU THA POLICE, IM FINISHED!!!!    AND HA GAS THANG WAS A JOKE BITCH, FUCC A CHARGER, ASK NIGGAZ BOUT MY GRAND NATIONAL, IM THA ONES WHOS REALLY OUT,, THA NIGGA THAT BROUGHT THAT BEAST OUT THIS WEEKEND SITTIN ON THREE PIECE, RUNNIIN WIT NITROUS! GET A BAR, NIGGAZ FAR FROM BROKE,, ALL I DO IS COUNT BREAD....
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

G-West

Re: .
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »
i never heard of a blood being from g u nit crip if so then who and you sound like a dummy even believing in a g unit crip, every gunit crip is a reptible from an actual crip gang g unit crip was just a way to push the label without leaving off what niggas were and keita rock is in the pen for ever in arizona so all the talkin you doing about him and aint mentioned that you must be fronting trying to quote big u and send messages like you're a messanger you sound like a hoe talkin bout he said she said you are a good laugh for the readers. and its nothing for a non banger to go to anyhood cause you dont pose any threat you just on niggas nuts. its the niggas that actually have turf enemies that are usually limited to where they can go you can try to convince those from out of town that you doing something by going to different hoods and talking to niggas or getting then to hate on loc but it obvious he's hated on hard he even named his cd the nigga you love to hate he doesnt deny that at all. but white boys from national geographic get passes to come to hoods with they cameras and tape niggas dissin reptibles and their sets so what are you bragging about mr wannabe? 8)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: .
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2008, 12:45:42 PM »
Damn maniacc str8 had to delete the main message of this thread 'cause he was caught in a lie str8 contradictiin' himself which exposed him as a keyboard banger ...that's sad what type of life does this sucka live
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme