Author Topic: Mets falling apart  (Read 939 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mets falling apart
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:45:39 PM »
2 years in a row? Thats messed up.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Mets falling apart
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 11:10:05 AM »
We'll see how it turns out, they are still in the race for the NL East and Wild Card, but they need to get it going quickly. 2 losses to the Nationals is a cause for concern, but they still have 2 more against them, a series with Atlanta, and at home against the Cubs and Marlins. If they collapse and don't make it again, I would expect a lot of players to be gone, and another new manager.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
eh not over yet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »
eh not over yet

Yes it is... hopefully this Omar fired.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 03:26:10 PM »
wow, for a sec i though there was no chance, they looked mad good, with delgado hittin all them hrs, but they still might wildcard

herpes

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 03:40:09 PM »
wow, for a sec i though there was no chance, they looked mad good, with delgado hittin all them hrs, but they still might wildcard

They dont deserve to be.  The bullpen is horrible and everyone knew that going into the season it was a problem.  And Omar did nothing at all.  He banked on Sanchez being Sanchez pre 2006 cab ride even though everyone scratched there heads asking why take that chance.  It is coming back to bite the Mets in the ass.  Everyone is going to say well he got Santana.  One player doesn't make a team.  But one player can be a detriment to the team i.e. Luis Castillo... a guy that cant hit the ball out of the infield and has two shot knees gets a 4 year deal.  I can't lie when they played like gangbusters after Wee Brain Willie got fired I got sucked back in even though I knew better.  The Mets dont deserve to make the playoffs this time around not b/c the players are playing with no sense of urgency b/c they are.  Just watch and you can see the offense pressing b/c they know the bullpen sucks and unless they put up 10 runs any game is still in reach.  They dont deserve to make it for managements complete lack of looking ahead and having a plan B.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 04:55:36 PM »

They dont deserve to be.  The bullpen is horrible and everyone knew that going into the season it was a problem.  And Omar did nothing at all.  He banked on Sanchez being Sanchez pre 2006 cab ride even though everyone scratched there heads asking why take that chance.  It is coming back to bite the Mets in the ass.  Everyone is going to say well he got Santana.  One player doesn't make a team.  But one player can be a detriment to the team i.e. Luis Castillo... a guy that cant hit the ball out of the infield and has two shot knees gets a 4 year deal.  I can't lie when they played like gangbusters after Wee Brain Willie got fired I got sucked back in even though I knew better.  The Mets dont deserve to make the playoffs this time around not b/c the players are playing with no sense of urgency b/c they are.  Just watch and you can see the offense pressing b/c they know the bullpen sucks and unless they put up 10 runs any game is still in reach.  They dont deserve to make it for managements complete lack of looking ahead and having a plan B.

lol your such a bitter fan i love reading your posts. For the record i am not a fan nor do i dislike the mets. I remember this time last year you were flipping and wanted Randolph fired lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:10:25 PM »
theyre on fire right now

still like 10 games left
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »

lol your such a bitter fan i love reading your posts. For the record i am not a fan nor do i dislike the mets. I remember this time last year you were flipping and wanted Randolph fired lol

It's the only way to cope as a Mets fan lol.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »

lol

Well i was a expos fan so i feel your pain, quite honestly you havent felt pain, shame and embarassment like the montreal expos.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »

lol

Well i was a expos fan so i feel your pain, quite honestly you havent felt pain, shame and embarassment like the montreal expos.

True but at the same time you didn't have to share the same city with the most obnoxious fans in sports.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 08:13:11 PM »

lol

True but at the same time you didn't have to share the same city with the most obnoxious fans in sports.

well i live in a city were Montreal canadiens = Ny yankees

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 07:58:41 PM »

Yeah it's comedy reading Tom go off about the Mets.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 08:13:36 PM »

It's off to Atlanta the Mets house of horrors... expect bad things lol.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 01:49:12 AM »

It's off to Atlanta the Mets house of horrors... expect bad things lol.

Don't worry, any players the Braves put out there are being held together with duck tape. Not much of a threat.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind