Author Topic: NEW AUDIO: Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face  (Read 340 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NEW AUDIO: Lil Wayne & Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 04:50:31 PM »
Is this really coming out, or am I getting excited for nothing?

But what the fuck is that Richmond Rab doing on this, lol.

kemizt

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 06:30:50 PM »
lol @ richmond rab

i don't think this CD will ever come out. But god damn.. Weezy and Juelz make some dope collabos. I could make I Can't Feel My Face with all of the leaks/advances/mixtape tracks and it would come out so ill.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:44:06 PM »
Sick!! And I don't particularly really like either of these dudes that much...love how the beat switches up.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Kilo2

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 06:46:20 PM »
Reminds me of a certain Youtube parody.....I Can't Feel My Dick.  ::)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
lol @ richmond rab

i don't think this CD will ever come out. But god damn.. Weezy and Juelz make some dope collabos. I could make I Can't Feel My Face with all of the leaks/advances/mixtape tracks and it would come out so ill.

That's a damn good idea, Bundy. Hook that shit up

kemizt

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »
lol @ richmond rab

Agreed! If you could make a "I Cant Feel My Face" Advance copy with all the tracks you got. That shit would be dope! I know id appreciate it, along with others. Cheers 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »
lol @ richmond rab

I'll see what I can cook up. Would be nice if I had a nice graphic designer on the team  8)
Agreed! If you could make a "I Cant Feel My Face" Advance copy with all the tracks you got. That shit would be dope! I know id appreciate it, along with others. Cheers 8)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

ABN

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »
they´ll never drop an album togheter. and if the rumors are true about a possible Hots Boys reunion,another Like Father Like Son album then this is definently not dropping.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 03:32:21 AM »
they´ll never drop an album togheter. and if the rumors are true about a possible Hots Boys reunion,another Like Father Like Son album then this is definently not dropping.

I'll take a Juelz & Wayne album over Hot Boys Reunion and LFLS 2.

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 03:41:26 AM »

lol at taking an with Juelz over a HB album. if Turk´s not on the album that shit will be waaaay better then an album with Juelz.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 03:46:22 AM »

lol at taking an with Juelz over a HB album. if Turk´s not on the album that shit will be waaaay better then an album with Juelz.

I doubt they got the same chemistry like back in the days.

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 03:50:57 AM »

they fucked with eachother for 8 years so i doubt all of that´s gone away. and Juelz can´t really rap to save his life(and Wayne is pretty far from a lyrical monster himself).

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

they fucked with eachother for 8 years so i doubt all of that´s gone away. and Juelz can´t really rap to save his life(and Wayne is pretty far from a lyrical monster himself).

Yeah, I know Juelz and Wayne ain't the best rappers, but they sure know how to make dope collabs.

kemizt