Author Topic: street fighter iv  (Read 2069 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: street fighter iv
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2009, 04:30:06 AM »
I've retired from video games but i'm curious about it.  Does it have Dudley & Akuma?  And why in the world do they have sorry Dhalsim on there still?  Its the 4th one, move on to some new characters.  Get rid of the dead weight characters.

And marvel vs. capcom is way better than street fighter.  Main time i'll check out an arcade anywhere if someone plays it.

that game is for little kids who like to button mash

CAPCOM VS. SNK is better
I meant to say marvel vs. capcom 2.  I've seen capcom vs. SNK.  If you're referring button mash as doing them 10-30 hit combos, I wouldn't care.  I wish I could do that.  Don't know how people can do that :eh:

Oh and Rufus - where the hell a fat mofo like that would be from if NOT the US? I mean, c'mon - you got a lot of fatties over there.

lol!!

And why the fuck is there a lucha libre wrestler? lol Cmon.  Wrestling is cool and all, but it IS fake fighting.
The players fought on the ground.  Zangief doing them moves on the ground, you can't fake the pain.  Power bomb, german suplex, especially the double.  Suplex & of course ....THE SICK SPINNING PILEDRIVER!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2009, 05:29:27 AM »
Street Fighter > *

Only problem I have....why this muthafucka gotta be from the US? lol

:laugh:

kemizt

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2009, 06:28:35 AM »
I feel some people gotta learn how to like someone else for a change.  Does anyone hate it in the past when there's a new game with brand new characters on the capcom fighting games like the SF3, the xmen marvel vs. capcom games & the only players some people only wanna use is Ken & Ryu?  And oh yeah, FUCK KEN & RYU!  Especially the way most fools be using them.  I swear those 2 characters took the fun out of Street Fighter.  When it 1st came out in 91, most people began using Guile, Chun Li & Blanka.  And when everybody knew how to do the uppercut, they never wanna use anyone else but Ken & Ryu >:(

I totally feel you on that.

I'm not gonna lie, I like playing Ken a fair bit, but playing just one character gets boring real fast. Never use Ryu though. I always felt he's somehow a cheap character to use. (Though I totally think that Ryu is a character that shoudl be there, like I said, because he's a staple character). And it gets boring as hell too when your opponent only uses Ken/Ryu. Yeah yeah, you've "mastered" them or whatever, but just have fun with it and try something else for a change, OK? SF3 and the Marvel VS. games had all these cool characters in there and mofo's still always went the Ken/Ryu way. I've never really bothered to even try to really master any of the fighters, but rather have a good variety of characters I can use at least adequately. More fun that way, in my opinion.

I'm not feeling all of the new dudes in the lineup, but I'm gonna give a couple of them a try. Personally I would've liked more new or more rare characters in the mix. Replace a couple oldies with SF3 characrters (Ibuki!!!), maybe some Alpha dudes (I would've liked to see Guy in there), and add a couple new ones. The total amount is fine as it is. Just change 4 or 5.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 11:19:29 AM »
bought this yesterday... its cool but im a little dissapointed to be honest... its just like a slower version of street fighter 2 turbo with 3d like graphics...

may take some getting used to... im getting better and enjoying it a little more... but not totally impressed like i was expecting to be.

The graphics are lil choppy, I'm pretty disappointed too, I've only rented the game, and won't be buying it. I'd rather get HD Remix.