Poll

which team is the most recognizable world wide?

Lakers
11 (64.7%)
Chicago bulls
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: most popular basketball franchise world wide?  (Read 1256 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
most popular basketball franchise world wide?
« on: November 01, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »
 ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: most popular basketball franchise world wide?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 10:01:34 PM »
i guess it would depend on who you talked to...

right now, probably the Lakers because there the big team now. once MJ left, no one really cared about the Bulls lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 11:48:53 PM »
clearly, it's the Lakers.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »
Oklahoma Thunder

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 05:56:42 AM »
That's not even a question and I'm sure that the Bulls are far from being number 2 ..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 06:58:40 AM »
is this a joke????

let the champs fly under the radar, it's ok
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 08:28:29 AM »
^honestly though, the Lakers are a bigger worldwide name. Kobe is the icon of the NBA. so the Lakers arent really the most popular, its just Kobe lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
^honestly though, the Lakers are a bigger worldwide name. Kobe is the icon of the NBA. so the Lakers arent really the most popular, its just Kobe lol.

ill agree the lakers are more "popular"

but the bulls aint been shit in 10 years

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 08:44:36 AM »
ye i remember how in china kobe was like a god to them

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 10:10:20 AM »
lol...i'm not saying that the bulls r better than the lakers or anything like that...what i'm asking is which one is more popular...michael jordan and the chicago bulls...or kobe bryant and the lakers...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 10:13:54 AM »
is this a joke????

let the champs fly under the radar, it's ok
lol...c'mon dawg...u go to some middle eastern country and ask them bout the celtics...if they aren't a basketball fan...they would have no idea what the celtics r cud...but they would still know about jordan and the bulls...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:14:47 PM by Ali Tha Great »

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 02:41:37 PM »
well you had Showtime before Jordan so the Lakers have to be more popular with the 3 rings after and Kobe right now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »
LOL...Ali, remember last night how everyone was acting like the Bulls are clearly more popular? what did I say, son?

Jordan is obviously the most popular athlete in the world...but ask some 60 year old man in Iran what sounds more familiar, the Bulls or the Lakers. the answer will 9 times out of 10 be the Lakers.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS, young'n...it's not just the most popular basketball team in the world, it's the most popular FRANCHISE in the world. LOL@James and Emad acting like they know something regarding this topic...PeACe

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 04:26:47 PM »
LOL...Ali, remember last night how everyone was acting like the Bulls are clearly more popular? what did I say, son?

Jordan is obviously the most popular athlete in the world...but ask some 60 year old man in Iran what sounds more familiar, the Bulls or the Lakers. the answer will 9 times out of 10 be the Lakers.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS, young'n...it's not just the most popular basketball team in the world, it's the most popular FRANCHISE in the world. LOL@James and Emad acting like they know something regarding this topic...PeACe
lol...naw cud...thats not true bruh...everybody in iran(especially a 60 year old man in this case) knows about jordan/bulls...but i doubt that everybody knows who kobe/lakers is...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 04:28:43 PM by Ali Tha Great »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 04:36:04 PM »

lol...naw cud...thats not true bruh...everybody in iran(especially a 60 year old man in this case) knows about jordan/bulls...but i doubt that everybody knows who kobe/lakers is...

FORGET ABOUT KOBE AND JORDAN...say Bulls or Lakers, see which TEAM is more recognizable. Lakers win every time. Trust.