Author Topic: D~Nice Public Service Announcement Volume 1  (Read 596 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
D~Nice Public Service Announcement Volume 1
« on: November 03, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »
First off alllllllllllllll these threads about the west needs this, that and the other are getting completely out of hand. If ya like the music support it, whether on forums or buying the music or whatever.

Could someone please explain to me what a west coast artist is? Seriously when did we become so critical on the sound of music coming from the west. "Oh dog that drum snare in such and such beat is from the south man, he a sell out." or it sounds too g-funk.

Prayers out to Xzibit for his loss with his son. I hope he does drop some material in the future.

Peeps need to really start checking out Muggs and the whole Soul Assassins camp. They have been doing it for damn near 2 decades.

Man this WCC forum used to be the SHIT! Now it IS SHIT at times.  ;D

Chicano rap from the west, is west coast. Next people are going to tell me Chicanos ain't a influence on west coast culture  ::)

Big ups to Raptalk, Dubcnn and all the sites putting up these dope, and free street albums lately. Alot of quality material.

More from me later.

Lunatic

Re: D~Nice Public Service Announcement Volume 1
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 07:23:51 PM »
i feel the first point..west is doin the west..new mykestro tape just dropped..new malone just dropped..new guerilla black just dropped..indef just dropped today..crooked i drops tomorrow..one-2 drops in a few days...THAT'S THE SHIT :o :o :o

ofcourse chicano rap is west coast, props for that

thanks for the raptalk props

and y'all start accepting arizona as a west coast state: j-beam. willy northpole and many more dope ppl..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 07:26:00 PM »
i feel the first point..west is doin the west..new mykestro tape just dropped..new malone just dropped..new guerilla black just dropped..indef just dropped today..crooked i drops tomorrow..one-2 drops in a few days...THAT'S THE SHIT :o :o :o

and y'all start accepting arizona as a west coast state: j-beam. willy northpole and many more dope ppl..

YES THANK YOU FOR THAT! Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Washington, etc IS west. It ain't just Cali people. Big ups to any west coast fans from there and artists doing it big right now.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 07:26:59 PM »

YES THANK YOU FOR THAT! Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Washington, etc IS west. It ain't just Cali people. Big ups to any west coast fans from there and artists doing it big right now.
big ups to Nevada, New Mexico and Washington 2 - they sure as hell are west coast.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »
yup...i agree 100%, especially about all the 'west back on top' shit, and the soul assassins part.....the whole soul assassins clique and affiliates(muggs, PA, self scientific, mitchy slick, SAS, sick symphonies, dilated, especially EV, he's probably my favorite mc right now, theres a ton of stuff coming from him soon) are making the best music on the coast period, and that aint up for debate
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 07:32:22 PM »
yup...i agree 100%, especially about all the 'west back on top' shit, and the soul assassins part.....the whole soul assassins clique and affiliates(muggs, PA, self scientific, mitchy slick, SAS, sick symphonies, dilated, especially EV, he's probably my favorite mc right now, theres a ton of stuff coming from him soon) are making the best music on the coast period, and that aint up for debate

I ain't even saying that about Muggs because he is my favorite producer of all time. He is really reaching out to ALOT of rappers and producers and collabing, making these sick collab albums and really making just dope hip hop.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »

I ain't even saying that about Muggs because he is my favorite producer of all time. He is really reaching out to ALOT of rappers and producers and collabing, making these sick collab albums and really making just dope hip hop.
yup, i luv the whole movement, its jsut great mc's and producers working together, how can u not luv it? i mean damn, look at that lineup of mc's that i mentioned earlier, they are all from the same extened family, how dope is that! and even left out alchemist and cypress from that list! u see numorous threads in here about overrated nobodies and how sick they are but no one every really mentions the whole soul assassins crew and extended fam.....its a shame
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
real talk D-Nice

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »

yup, i luv the whole movement, its jsut great mc's and producers working together, how can u not luv it? i mean damn, look at that lineup of mc's that i mentioned earlier, they are all from the same extened family, how dope is that! and even left out alchemist and cypress from that list! u see numorous threads in here about overrated nobodies and how sick they are but no one every really mentions the whole soul assassins crew and extended fam.....its a shame

Real Talk

Why don´t you do a thread or two then?  ;)

U into any Cypress/Muggs stuff Chad?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 08:15:36 PM »

Not really.... I mean I checked for him back in his 7A3 days. You know I love that "Why?" track I sent you. That shit is classic....
Other than I only really check for Self Scientific from that camp.
But then again I might be missing out on something  :P..... you know you passed over shit before that I slept on.  ;)
As far as Cypress goes.... I'm having a hard time with B-Real nasal voice.  :P :laugh:

Cypress is a unique group. B ain't for everyone, that is why I like his raps. You ain't going to hear anyone say wow he sounds like B or Muggs. I am glad to see Young De fucking with them. He is one of my favorite new artists.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »
Well as yall can tell I will be doing more of these as things piss me off or spark my interest but props to all that have commented.

Not really.... I mean I checked for him back in his 7A3 days. You know I love that "Why?" track I sent you. That shit is classic....
But then again I might be missing out on something  :P..... you know you passed over shit before that I slept on.  ;)
As far as Cypress goes.... I'm having a hard time with B-Real nasal voice.  :P :laugh:

Cypress is a unique group. B ain't for everyone, that is why I like his raps. You ain't going to hear anyone say wow he sounds like B or Muggs.
I am glad to see Young De fucking with them. He is one of my favorite new artists.

I been a little more open for B lately...  ;) His verse on Soopafly´s album was dope.... and Memories,that appeared on the Bones OST was hella dope.
Young De is alright,I got him in rotation. But as yet to make me say daaaaaamn....  :laugh: ;)

Oh man that Audio Hustlaz and Maylay's mixtape get weekly spins from me.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 08:45:41 PM »
Well as yall can tell I will be doing more of these as things piss me off or spark my interest but props to all that have commented.

Cypress is a unique group. B ain't for everyone, that is why I like his raps. You ain't going to hear anyone say wow he sounds like B or Muggs.
I am glad to see Young De fucking with them. He is one of my favorite new artists.

I been a little more open for B lately...  ;) His verse on Soopafly´s album was dope.... and Memories,that appeared on the Bones OST was hella dope.
Young De is alright,I got him in rotation. But as yet to make me say daaaaaamn....  :laugh: ;)

I got both on my Phone (which I use as a MP3 player)...... and I have it on random 24-7.

Oh yeah and that new Get It Gang is incredible imo. Dope production from start to finish.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »

I got both on my Phone (which I use as a MP3 player)...... and I have it on random 24-7.

Oh yeah and that new Get It Gang is incredible IMO. Dope production from start to finish.

I love Taje/Get It Gang/Dae One..... I actually like Taje a little better than Bishop.
Would love to see Taje,Bishop and Indef team up for a album.

I'm making a new playlist as we speak so going trough a whole lot of shit......
3-2,Big Steele,Indef,Black Milk,Cory Mo and ohhhh yeah have you heard that "unreleased" Snoop cut on Fred Wrecks greatest hits? (ashes to ashes)
That shit was pretty tight,must be from The Last Meal era.... (?)

Ashes To Ashes, man that sounds familiar. Probably have but just don't remember. Yeah HotBox was dope too. Taj got that street element to him, more serious. That track they did with Roccett is insane.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »
First off alllllllllllllll these threads about the west needs this, that and the other are getting completely out of hand. If ya like the music support it, whether on forums or buying the music or whatever.

Could someone please explain to me what a west coast artist is? Seriously when did we become so critical on the sound of music coming from the west. "Oh dog that drum snare in such and such beat is from the south man, he a sell out." or it sounds too g-funk.

Prayers out to Xzibit for his loss with his son. I hope he does drop some material in the future.

Peeps need to really start checking out Muggs and the whole Soul Assassins camp. They have been doing it for damn near 2 decades.

Man this WCC forum used to be the SHIT! Now it IS SHIT at times.  ;D

Chicano rap from the west, is west coast. Next people are going to tell me Chicanos ain't a influence on west coast culture  ::)

Big ups to Raptalk, Dubcnn and all the sites putting up these dope, and free street albums lately. Alot of quality material.

More from me later.
i 100% agree

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 01:22:39 AM »
haha, D~Nice is back with heat   ;D props
don't stop the movement  8)

If ya like the music support it, whether on forums or buying the music or whatever.

Or.... wtf are "you" doing on West Coast forum if "you" don't like the music,artists and culture? I just don't get it....  :-\ :-\ :P
If "you" used to like West Coast,but has "moved on".... well,fine for "you"... then I got to ask "you" again why the hell are still here?
And for all the fucks that complain that the West is dead.... open your ears (and eyes).  ;)
There's more than the usual suspects out there. That goes for every genere,be it Gangster,Hip Hop or Alternative Rap... explore  ;)

I´m tired of the complaining..... the change start with "you"  ;)

^^^^what he said.