Author Topic: X.O. (From Black Wall Street) Responds To Bishop Lamont!  (Read 1718 times)

DPGC23

Re: X.O. (From Black Wall Street) Responds To Bishop Lamont!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 08:19:04 PM »
IS JUICE STILL FUKIN WITH BWS?

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Psychotik

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2008, 03:33:19 AM »
lol, this guys a bum! :laugh:

lmafo...thats an understatement.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2008, 06:08:11 AM »
Didn't Scipio have something shady about him? Like a sex offender charge or some shit? Not trying to start rumors but I swear I heard something about this a couple months ago.

somebody awhile ago made a thread with a link to his MySpace page and there was a comment about him raping Xzibit's ex-girlfriend or something like that, and that has something to do with why he dissed Xzibit... I don't know lol

but I hate it when the whole video won't load for me on WSHH, I only got to view like 2 min. of this  :-\

THEREALBWS

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2008, 06:35:53 AM »
X.O. AKA Scipio Is 10 Times Better Than Bishop, U Kiddin Me Bishop Is OK But We Know The Real Reason Why He Dissing....His Album Bout To Get Shelved By Jimmy Iovine So He Tryna Build A Buzz 4 A New Contract...Koch Is Hiring BTW ;)

^^Real Talk

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2008, 07:07:46 AM »
damn i liked the dude way back but i think this was weak, and like someone said , hes turning into a BUM lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2008, 07:46:58 AM »
X.O would have a point if Game actually followed the majority of what was recommended.   Game is a child wearing that rag on his face.  What a fool and not in a good way at all.  I want his ass to get aired out. 

The Game's history isn't too different from Bishop's.  His ass was about to get dropped before he got shipped to G-Unit and 50 saved his career.  Only I don't know if Bishop is about to get dropped.  Someone said Bishop mainly works with Fokus and not Dre.  How true is that?

THEREALBWS

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2008, 08:00:51 AM »
x.o will kill bishop if it comes 2 beef

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »
all theze niggaz is startin to seem desperate.....its kinda like if a tree falls in the forest....and noone is around to hear.....did it even make a sound.....if a nigga wit no buzz attacks a nigga wit no album in the stores...does anybody even care....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
i have never heared of X.O. , but i do know a song by Above The Law, called X.O. with me

THEREALBWS

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »
i have never heared of X.O. , but i do know a song by Above The Law, called X.O. with me

x.o aka scipio

he used 2 be rass kass protege but then he noticed rass was a homo and he left his side

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »
X.O would have a point if Game actually followed the majority of what was recommended.   Game is a child wearing that rag on his face.  What a fool and not in a good way at all.  I want his ass to get aired out. 

The Game's history isn't too different from Bishop's.  His ass was about to get dropped before he got shipped to G-Unit and 50 saved his career.  Only I don't know if Bishop is about to get dropped.  Someone said Bishop mainly works with Fokus and not Dre.  How true is that?

Game has carried himself and his career by himself since his debut in early 2005, that's almost 4 years now! Sure 50 & Dre started Game's career, but he made himself what he is today. Em, Dre, 50 and alot of other niggaz has been trying to push Bishop, but he doesn't appeal to the mainstream, that's why niggaz ain't checking for him.

Some of ya'll wanna make it seem as if Bishop was in Game's position in early 2004 at Aftermath and took the same route as Game did, he would be just as big? Hahaha get the fuck outta here!
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »
x.o will kill bishop if it comes 2 beef

def. 8)

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »

Game has carried himself and his career by himself since his debut in early 2005, that's almost 4 years now! Sure 50 & Dre started Game's career, but he made himself what he is today. Em, Dre, 50 and alot of other niggaz has been trying to push Bishop, but he doesn't appeal to the mainstream, that's why niggaz ain't checking for him.

Some of ya'll wanna make it seem as if Bishop was in Game's position in early 2004 at Aftermath and took the same route as Game did, he would be just as big? Hahaha get the fuck outta here!

How has Em and 50 been trying to push Bishop?

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2008, 02:10:03 PM »
This fool is clown...looks like game at least respects bishop because it seems like he's a lil scared or being real careful how he responds. This is a bad move for game tho sending one of his lacheys especially one who has no respect in the street or the industry..watch scipios card get pulled. Why u think game changed his name 2 x.o. So people would 4 get that he's that its really scipio buster ass..put the backpack back on nigga

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »

Come on now. Stop it. 50 and Em are pushing Bishop? How? You're talking about stuff that Game has done after he already dropped his debut album and got a name for himself. There's nothing wrong with it because new artists someone need established ones to create that interest. Before he dropped his album, Game was on Banks' album, Buck's album, nearly every G-Unit video, he did two singles with 50, appeared on the Vibe Awards performing with 50, appeared on a bunch of Whoo Kid mixtapes including one that was used nearly all the way to promote him. He also had the XXL cover with Dre and the Aftermath roster and the MTV News break "New Artist" moment where he talked about being the newest member of G-Unit and Dre's newest protege.

If you don't think in 2004 if they put Bishop Lamont on G-Unit with the same promotion and Aftermath co-siging with Dre on the beats, he would have sold big numbers, you are fucking seriously underestimating how popular G-Unit was then! Banks and Buck were selling huge and they had no Dre beats on their albums or Aftermath involvement in the promotion. I'm hearing one group say that nobody knows who Bishop is, which is poor promotion, the other are saying he's not hot and can't make hit records so he won't ever blow. Is it the lack of good music or promotion that is keeping Bishop down? The shit's kind of funny because the Game in 2004 and Bishop now is a lot of the same complaints. Everyone was convinced that because his warm-up singles weren't making the desired impact that he was done and his debut would never drop. Rakim had just been dropped from the label and the buzz was that Game was next. It was the same shit about his style isn't marketable and "he sounds too much like he's from New York". Dre had announced he wasn't gonna do Detox. It's a lot of the same shit. I seriously wish we could pull up the files from some of these forums back in 2004 when Game was waiting to come out. The environment quickly changed when he dropped a hit album and left G-Unit some months later but there were so many fucking haters when he first came along. Now, everyone is convinced that Game was the naturally-born and self-made superstar rapper who would have made it whether Dre or 50 ever fucked with him or not. The guy is a fucking talented mother fucker, man, but talent only gets you so far.