Author Topic: X.O. (From Black Wall Street) Responds To Bishop Lamont!  (Read 1719 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: X.O. (From Black Wall Street) Responds To Bishop Lamont!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2008, 05:38:58 PM »
Game has carried himself and his career by himself since his debut in early 2005, that's almost 4 years now! Sure 50 & Dre started Game's career, but he made himself what he is today. Em, Dre, 50 and alot of other niggaz has been trying to push Bishop, but he doesn't appeal to the mainstream, that's why niggaz ain't checking for him.

Some of ya'll wanna make it seem as if Bishop was in Game's position in early 2004 at Aftermath and took the same route as Game did, he would be just as big? Hahaha get the fuck outta here!
  Come on now. Stop it. 50 and Em are pushing Bishop? How? You're talking about stuff that Game has done after he already dropped his debut album and got a name for himself. There's nothing wrong with it because new artists someone need established ones to create that interest. Before he dropped his album, Game was on Banks' album, Buck's album, nearly every G-Unit video, he did two singles with 50, appeared on the Vibe Awards performing with 50, appeared on a bunch of Whoo Kid mixtapes including one that was used nearly all the way to promote him. He also had the XXL cover with Dre and the Aftermath roster and the MTV News break "New Artist" moment where he talked about being the newest member of G-Unit and Dre's newest protege.

If you don't think in 2004 if they put Bishop Lamont on G-Unit with the same promotion and Aftermath co-siging with Dre on the beats, he would have sold big numbers, you are fucking seriously underestimating how popular G-Unit was then! Banks and Buck were selling huge and they had no Dre beats on their albums or Aftermath involvement in the promotion. I'm hearing one group say that nobody knows who Bishop is, which is poor promotion, the other are saying he's not hot and can't make hit records so he won't ever blow. Is it the lack of good music or promotion that is keeping Bishop down? The shit's kind of funny because the Game in 2004 and Bishop now is a lot of the same complaints. Everyone was convinced that because his warm-up singles weren't making the desired impact that he was done and his debut would never drop. Rakim had just been dropped from the label and the buzz was that Game was next. It was the same shit about his style isn't marketable and "he sounds too much like he's from New York". Dre had announced he wasn't gonna do Detox. It's a lot of the same shit. I seriously wish we could pull up the files from some of these forums back in 2004 when Game was waiting to come out. The environment quickly changed when he dropped a hit album and left G-Unit some months later but there were so many fucking haters when he first came along. Now, everyone is convinced that Game was the naturally-born and self-made superstar rapper who would have made it whether Dre or 50 ever fucked with him or not. The guy is a fucking talented mother fucker, man, but talent only gets you so far.

I remember getting alot of heat for being a Game fan on here, dude was getting shitted on left to right but when he started beefing with G-Unit the haters became fans thanx to their deep hate for G-Unit. What you're saying is completely true too much there's too much narrow minded ppl on here that won't admit to what you're saying.

Now to X.O. formerly Young Scipio and Scipio... i've been a fan since that mixtape he did with Re-Up Entertainment was posted on West Coast After Shock, i still have the mixtape and the last time i listened it was Summer of last year. Scipio got plenty of talent so y'all need to chill witt that bullshit. Before i ever head of Bishop i was a Scipio fan and i still am, i could careless what he says about Bishop coz i'm not taking sides. he needs to drop that X.O. and go back to using Scipio.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »
i stopped watching after 1 minute fuckin ridiculous.
dude just riding his bosses dick. X.O, what a shit name too. scipio was better
(Oh and i love the attention this bishop diss has gotten theres like 6 threads in this forum about it)

wonder wha x.o gone do..if bishop knocks out his boss like his boss knocked his previous boss..join the congregation?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »
It's only naturally that X.O. would respond to Bishop. Game haterz just need to leave him be in here cuz this is nothing new in hip-hop. Buck, Banks and Game jumped into the Ja beef for no damn reason cept cuz 50 was involved and no one said anything. All the dudes who jumped on JD after he dissed Dre. If folks dissed Jeezy, best believe CTE would be involved cuz that's what these dudes been doing in hip-hop for years now. Bishop is just another victim of the Aftermath curse.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »
It's only naturally that X.O. would respond to Bishop. Game haterz just need to leave him be in here cuz this is nothing new in hip-hop. Buck, Banks and Game jumped into the Ja beef for no damn reason cept cuz 50 was involved and no one said anything. All the dudes who jumped on JD after he dissed Dre. If folks dissed Jeezy, best believe CTE would be involved cuz that's what these dudes been doing in hip-hop for years now. Bishop is just another victim of the Aftermath curse.

pimp c dissed jeezy n none of them niggas said shit..

>:(

shit pimp dissed a whole boat of niggas..fans were the only ones to respond..

Jimmy H.

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »
Funny how people dont give Game no credit at all, he was about to get dropped and all, and when They put him on G unit and all, dude sold 5 mils. Well, Yayo was in G unit, he sold 500 000, Buck was on G unit, he dropped 1 album witgh 1 mil sold, Banks sold 2 mils, Thou he only 1x Platinum,

Spider on Gunit since Game was, no album,

Its like, Everywhere Game goes, there is allways somebody that helps him, JT, G unit, Dre, Now People claiming that features are helping him sell.

its like Game needs to produce, Write,rap, make beats and Engineer the whole album by himself to prove ya that he actually deserves the credit..

Thats why he didnt want Dre beats on the album,

People allways wanna blame Somebody else For Games sucess..

Why dont you go and have a look at Bun Bs Trill Feature list or Ludacris Features, or anybpody else, even Curtis and T.I...

I'll give Game all the credit in the world for showing that a new West Coast artist can sell records. Only argument I have is when people say he did it all by himself. I'll forever give him the respect for the hard work he put through but people shouldn't discredit the movement behind him at the time either. Features are features, everyone get them but I see no point in rewriting history like he was this artist who came out and built his own empire from the ground up. He had the promotional and production stamp of Dr. Dre (which nobody else on G-Unit besides 50 did). I am not shitting on The Game by any means. It would be the same thing if Eminem came out and said he sold however many million records based on his own strength. It just isn't true. We're talking about some of the most talented artists in music here so it's not a diss to either one, it's just don't act like the magazines and the video networks were in love with them solely on their own name. My comments are more based on people who act like Bishop is so much less talented than Game because of his current predicament. The issue isn't that if someone helps you it means they get all the credit for your career, it's more like the obsessive Stans should fall back about gloating on how this artist is this way because he wants a song from Game when Game was in that very same situation just a few years back. Nobody should be shitting on Game for what he's done but you can't give him a pass on his behavior and then act like Bishop going on the radio and dissing him whether justified or not is this desperate publicty stunt that is stooping to a level where Game would never go.

And does anyone actually believe that Game didn't "want" Dre beats on his albums? The dude is on songs talking about jumping through Dre's windows, you really think he's gonna turn down the chance to get him on an album? Read between the lines, man. If Dre was already offering him songs, why is he sending messages to him on half of these records?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2008, 11:45:23 PM »

pimp c dissed jeezy n none of them niggas said shit..

>:(

shit pimp dissed a whole boat of niggas..fans were the only ones to respond..

That's cause Jeezy was scared lol. Joking but that's my guess cuz for a minute Bun B had had not just Texas but a whole mess of dudes in the industry riding for UGK and yelling free Pimp C.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »
pimp dissed them niggas too..what so crazy bout it

i remember back in late 80's early 90s... him n bun dissed the shit out of scarface..

i got the song somewhere..shit was funny as hell

We Fly High

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »
i think X.O. ethered himself with that video. that was NOT a good response. "you got not swag" haha.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »
pffffffffff lmao what is steve doing

lol... Scipio got a bad name so ill change my name to XO because i love giving Game hugs and kisses..

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »
"NOTICE RAS KASS WAS A HOMO" is that your way of twisting up the truth? damn lol... your retarded kid.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2008, 01:33:43 PM »
BISHOP WILL EAT THIS CAT STR8 UP!!
NOT EVEN ON THE SAME LEVEL!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »
Funny how people dont give Game no credit at all, he was about to get dropped and all, and when They put him on G unit and all, dude sold 5 mils. Well, Yayo was in G unit, he sold 500 000, Buck was on G unit, he dropped 1 album witgh 1 mil sold, Banks sold 2 mils, Thou he only 1x Platinum,

Spider on Gunit since Game was, no album,

Its like, Everywhere Game goes, there is allways somebody that helps him, JT, G unit, Dre, Now People claiming that features are helping him sell.

its like Game needs to produce, Write,rap, make beats and Engineer the whole album by himself to prove ya that he actually deserves the credit..

Thats why he didnt want Dre beats on the album,

People allways wanna blame Somebody else For Games sucess..

Why dont you go and have a look at Bun Bs Trill Feature list or Ludacris Features, or anybpody else, even Curtis and T.I...

I'll give Game all the credit in the world for showing that a new West Coast artist can sell records. Only argument I have is when people say he did it all by himself. I'll forever give him the respect for the hard work he put through but people shouldn't discredit the movement behind him at the time either. Features are features, everyone get them but I see no point in rewriting history like he was this artist who came out and built his own empire from the ground up. He had the promotional and production stamp of Dr. Dre (which nobody else on G-Unit besides 50 did). I am not shitting on The Game by any means. It would be the same thing if Eminem came out and said he sold however many million records based on his own strength. It just isn't true. We're talking about some of the most talented artists in music here so it's not a diss to either one, it's just don't act like the magazines and the video networks were in love with them solely on their own name. My comments are more based on people who act like Bishop is so much less talented than Game because of his current predicament. The issue isn't that if someone helps you it means they get all the credit for your career, it's more like the obsessive Stans should fall back about gloating on how this artist is this way because he wants a song from Game when Game was in that very same situation just a few years back. Nobody should be shitting on Game for what he's done but you can't give him a pass on his behavior and then act like Bishop going on the radio and dissing him whether justified or not is this desperate publicty stunt that is stooping to a level where Game would never go.

And does anyone actually believe that Game didn't "want" Dre beats on his albums? The dude is on songs talking about jumping through Dre's windows, you really think he's gonna turn down the chance to get him on an album? Read between the lines, man. If Dre was already offering him songs, why is he sending messages to him on half of these records?

Keep schooling these clowns

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2008, 12:29:57 AM »
Man how the fuck is Scipio talking shit about Bishop!!!!! This dude is a two faced bitch. He used to roll with Ras kass then they fell out. He was fucking with LNS Ent. Dae One and Taje's company. They did his Lost Angel tape. He was all around them and now the dude is fuckin with Lame and wants to prove himself by going at bishop. I have personally heard them dude talk shit about Game. I have sat in the same room as this dude and head him talk shit. This nigga has lost 100% of my respect as a rapper and as a person.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2008, 12:52:51 AM »
Scipio needs to shut the fuck up until he actually drops an album or a mixtape than sells more than 10 copies. Dude ain't shit. I'd like to point out to all of the Game and BWS groupies here that NONE of the people on Game's label are doing anything noteworthy. Bishop is the next Hittman on Aftermath, but at least he is on a label with some industry pull. Just because Game has a couple of albums that sold some units doesn't give the rest of his crew anymore relevance. No one outside of Cali, and probably most from Cali, gives a fuck about any of them.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2008, 04:13:46 PM »
i have never heared of X.O. , but i do know a song by Above The Law, called X.O. with me

x.o aka scipio

he used 2 be rass kass protege but then he noticed rass was a homo and he left his side

IF you could add.. if Ras Kass and Xzibit are friends and then Scipio did something sexually wrong to xzibits girlfriend then that would tell you that that is the reason Ras Kass and Scipio fell out.. Im not sure that makes Ras Kass homo.. but thats just how I see the equation adding up right???