Author Topic: PYO Releases "The Cali Classic" Album For Free (Shade/Busta/LabRatz/Critical)  (Read 663 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/caliclassic-thecaliclassicalbum/ - DOWNLOAD
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/caliclassic-thecaliclassicalbum/ - STREAM

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Cali Classic - The Cali Classic/&amp;artwork=cali_classic-the_cali_classic_album-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=mixtapes/stream/Cali Classic - The Cali Classic/&amp;artwork=cali_classic-the_cali_classic_album-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

PYO Releases "The Cali Classic" Album For Free - November 10, 2008 By : Rud

PutYourSelfOut's Shade Sheist has had a busy 2008 with the release of his acclaimed Worldtape as well as working on a variety of independent projects and touring worldwide.

The summer then saw the release of The Conference' self-titled debut project - the duo of Brizz and Maverick - recently signed to PYO. The Conference was released for free download right here on Dubcnn and once again re-enforced the talent at PYO's disposal.

Since then Shade Sheist has been working on the previously reported on "International Takeover" project as well as with a newly put together group formed between existing PYO artist Classic and his partner in rhyme Cali. The duo have combined to release an album - that is being distributed online by the Dubcnn Digital Distribution Network - entitled "The Cali Classic Album."

This is no traditional-sounding westcoast project as production comes from Critical, The Lab Ratz and PYO producer The S.O.C. who have all come with a contemporary sound and vibe. Appearances on the album come from Shade Sheist, Red Rum, C-Dub, Seis One, Krusafix, Busta Rhymes, Chauncey and Genesis Of The LabRatz.

Today we have the project for free download as well as to listen to via our Streaming Audio Players. Below you will find both links that take you to either download or listen as well as to view the full tracklist and covers.

Cali & Classic - The Cali Classic Album (Free Download)
Cali & Classic - The Cali Classic Album (Streaming Audio)

Enjoy the new music and please leave feedback on the project for Shade Sheist and the PYO team via the Dubcc Forums. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest but also take a trip to Shade Sheist's MySpace.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

penenstamp

-R&B on a hip hop site without corny track titles
-No use of yelling/screaming/tagging and annoying mixtape DJ
-Coca Cola advertisement in the cover

^ all pluses before I even start to listen ;D

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Oh, that's the homie right there... 8) 8) 8) Whatup Classic... I'm bangin the shit... who produced track 12 tho???
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
-R&B on a hip hop site without corny track titles
-No use of yelling/screaming/tagging and annoying mixtape DJ
-Coca Cola advertisement in the cover

^ all pluses before I even start to listen ;D

Great analysis Pen..
you definitely caught the sponsor!!

Leave feedback yall..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Haha Mauz nice to see you looking for the positives :)

Dont sleep on this!

ICHI THE KILLER

just downloaded gonna check it later first new gotti & roscoe  ;D

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
It's all good G..

Multiple 'Dope' Projects are always Betta Than 1....

Ooooooooh weeeee!

8)

penenstamp

Haha Mauz nice to see you looking for the positives :)

I always do!

This is a good release by the way. I listened to it twice now, but so far I'm very pleased with it :)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Glad to hear it...

PYO = QUALITY

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Glad to hear it...

PYO = QUALITY
Yeah, I'm glad to hear this one too. I love these drums on these beats and this rnb&rap combination was done properly,  no annoying hooks like on many new albums. Can't wait for your next projects, you got any more duos on PYO besides The Conference and your album with N.U.N.E?

penenstamp

Glad to hear it...

PYO = QUALITY
Yeah, I'm glad to hear this one too. I love these drums on these beats and this rnb&rap combination was done properly,  no annoying hooks like on many new albums. Can't wait for your next projects, you got any more duos on PYO besides The Conference and your album with N.U.N.E?

And what are the chances of an album you & TQ (that you talked about in that interview) seeing the day of light?

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Glad to hear it...

PYO = QUALITY

You guys are really great at noticing trends.. You don't miss sh*t..
Some of you noticed how all the PYO releases leading up to "Movin Units" have been duo projects,
because "MU" is a duo project itself.......  Great Job.

To answer the question, I am currently working on DPs (duo-projects) with Techniec and TQ.
Rud also knows which BIG artist holds the potential 3rd spot as well.. but we can't spill the coffee yet!!

Will they see the light?  The Tech project will for sure... as it is the Canada version of my Worldtape..
The TQ duo all depends on who we settle on for distro and such.. PYO can handle it but I would like to get TQ's input..

but... I can tell you this... The potential first single to my 3rd and final G-Funk solo "P.n.L.A." is in the can..  me and TQ did that damn thang!!

PYO up in this biaaaatch!

Crazy project. Looking forward to the many others you have in store for us.