Author Topic: Why doesn't Lebron ever post up? (Also, he dunked from the foul line last night)  (Read 858 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

It's simple...LeBron doesn't post up because he CANT. Dude's fucking overrated. Size and power doesn't equal talent. Sure, LeBron will end his career as a great player, but not an all-time great. That dunk from the free throw line was vicious, though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
It's simple...LeBron doesn't post up because he CANT. Dude's fucking overrated. Size and power doesn't equal talent. Sure, LeBron will end his career as a great player, but not an all-time great. That dunk from the free throw line was vicious, though.

LOL, hes the second best player in the league behind Kobe, i mean i know you dont like sheer power, size, strength, but he single handedly took at team to the finals like 2 seasons ago by himself...

did Kobe, do that by himself? :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL, hes the second best player in the league behind Kobe, i mean i know you dont like sheer power, size, strength, but he single handedly took at team to the finals like 2 seasons ago by himself...

Kobe is in a class of his own...as far as LeBron being 2nd best, that's debatable. I already acknowledged LeBron's strengths, do you even get what the fuck I'm saying? Seriously?

LeBron got a free ride to the Finals in the garbage ass east and then got man-handled by a real team once he got there...and no, he didn't do it alone, Cleveland has always had one of the best team defenses in the league. LeBron still choked on a consistant basis...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kobe is in a class of his own...as far as LeBron being 2nd best, that's debatable. I already acknowledged LeBron's strengths, do you even get what the fuck I'm saying? Seriously?

LeBron got a free ride to the Finals in the garbage ass east and then got man-handled by a real team once he got there...and no, he didn't do it alone, Cleveland has always had one of the best team defenses in the league. LeBron still choked on a consistant basis...PeACe

i am putting Kobe in a class all his own, he beat the Pistons (good team) though. lol, obviously the east is weak but he still took them to the finals & yes by himself, weather he had D or not, he was the first & second option on offense, then Big Z was the 3rd lol.

your exact words were "Dude's fucking overrated. Size and power doesn't equal talent." HIS TALENT IS HIS SIZE AND POWER! averages 30, 7 & 7 a game with his size and power. hes a freak of nature build & it takes a lot to stop him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i am putting Kobe in a class all his own, he beat the Pistons (good team) though. lol, obviously the east is weak but he still took them to the finals & yes by himself, weather he had D or not, he was the first & second option on offense, then Big Z was the 3rd lol.

your exact words were "Dude's fucking overrated. Size and power doesn't equal talent." HIS TALENT IS HIS SIZE AND POWER! averages 30, 7 & 7 a game with his size and power. hes a freak of nature build & it takes a lot to stop him.

thats not a talent, that's a gift...he's physically gifted...if he were as talented as Kobe or Jordan, he'd be the greatest thing to ever play ball, but he ain't.

GangstaBoogy

That was by far the easiest path to the finals ever.

1st round - Wizards (without Arenas, without Butler)
2nd round - Nets (featuring Vince Quitter Carter)
3rd round - Pistons (watered down version of the Pistons with Chris Webber as the starting C, lmao)

I don't think he's the 2nd best player anymore. I'd say Kobe's first. Chris Paul is 2nd. 3rd is possibly Howard. Hell even Wade > Lebron.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

That was by far the easiest path to the finals ever.

1st round - Wizards (without Arenas, without Butler)
2nd round - Nets (featuring Vince Quitter Carter)
3rd round - Pistons (watered down version of the Pistons with Chris Webber as the starting C, lmao)

I don't think he's the 2nd best player anymore. I'd say Kobe's first. Chris Paul is 2nd. 3rd is possibly Howard. Hell even Wade > Lebron.

Put down the pipe.

teecee

don't get the hate for LBJ from Kobe fans, except that i guess its the same when you all were hating on Nash.  Whats funny is numbers (when Kobe was putting them u in a major way) were all that matter before, but not they don't mean shit right?   

Kobe #1
Lebron #2
CP#3

And to you guys who think LBJ isn't on Kobe's ass, you are fucking kidding yourselves.   

Kobe will get a few titles in the next few years (or at least he better- after all, Bynum IS the best center in the league so no excuses boys) but trust that Lebron will get his too. 

EIther way, both of them boys got KILLED in the finals the first time they led their respective teams there......the difference being Lebron was 22 and his team had no business being there in the first place.  The Lakers, if I remember correctly (especiually from guys ion this board) were an overwhelming favourite and got destroyed in the clincher, one of the worst displays in a finals game ever.

And Kobe is the dude who ya'll believe is better than MJ?   I think LBJ is the only one who will ever challenge that.........of course, that is merely speculation, as is saying the Lakers will go 82-0 just because they are 7-0 right now ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^The difference between Kobe and LeBron losing in the Finals is that Kobe's team let Kobe down by choking, while LeBron let his team down by choking...if you watched both, you'd know what I'm talking about. LMAO@LeBron having a better chance at challenging Jordan for GOAT than Kobe does...Classic. :D

teecee

^The difference between Kobe and LeBron losing in the Finals is that Kobe's team let Kobe down by choking, while LeBron let his team down by choking...if you watched both, you'd know what I'm talking about. LMAO@LeBron having a better chance at challenging Jordan for GOAT than Kobe does...Classic. :D

NIK, we both know Kobe was only merely average in the finals last year, a shadow of what we all expected.  His team didn't play well, but he also looked very mortal......i expected so much more from kobe in that finals, and even bet a hundred on the lakers because kobe had made me a believer......................loser

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK, we both know Kobe was only merely average in the finals last year, a shadow of what we all expected.  His team didn't play well, but he also looked very mortal......i expected so much more from kobe in that finals, and even bet a hundred on the lakers because kobe had made me a believer......................loser

still LMAO@claiming Kobe was the problem in the Finals and calling him a loser.

teecee

Hey man, if you read what i fucking wrote, you will notice i never once said Kobe was the "problem" as I would hate to hurt your feelings, or bruise your very fragile ego that is inexplicably tied to Kobe for some reason????

All i said was Kobe was average?  Fuck the reasons, was he average in your opinion?  He did NOT rise to the level we all expected, and I don't see why you can't admit that and put some blame on him, after all he is part of the team, the biggest part, but you act like ghe played all world when Kobe himself would admit he played only average

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^cmon man, you know NIK is right.

look at every NBA thread, dude is a genius. he is always right and always wrong.

i mean the -2,000,000 karma is surely from all the people who think hes crazy & dont agree on ANY of his views, but in his world hes the greatest analyst alive, so let him be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Hey man, if you read what i fucking wrote, you will notice i never once said Kobe was the "problem" as I would hate to hurt your feelings, or bruise your very fragile ego that is inexplicably tied to Kobe for some reason????

All i said was Kobe was average?  Fuck the reasons, was he average in your opinion?  He did NOT rise to the level we all expected, and I don't see why you can't admit that and put some blame on him, after all he is part of the team, the biggest part, but you act like ghe played all world when Kobe himself would admit he played only average

how was he gunna play above average when his teammates were underperforming? does your ass know ANYTHING about the triangle offense? come on, now...the system is designed to fail if even ONE of the pieces to the puzzle malfunction. every single player on the court needs to be working together in order for the triangle to be succesful, and that didn't happen in last years Finals...blaming Kobe for that is the dumbest thing you can do...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

he is always right and always wrong.

you're an idiot.