Author Topic: Why doesn't Lebron ever post up? (Also, he dunked from the foul line last night)  (Read 857 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
he is always right and always wrong.

you're an idiot.

selective reading? ;D

btw, i meant to say that you King NIK are always right & our feeble, retarded, uneducated NBA minds are always wrong. :rock:

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Wasn't the topic about LeBron James?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Wasn't the topic about LeBron James?

yea... but everyone likes comparing players to Kobe nowadays, considering he's the current example of what a basketball player should be. just like people were comparing all the newcoming players to Jordan back when he was in his prime.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
The fact is that LeBron is a SF. And this year he's playing some minutes as a PF too (like he did in China). He's not comparable to Kobe. Really. Even phisically, the dude is 6-8 x 250 lbs... way more powerful and phisically gifted than Kobe... Like i said, i'm curious to see him playing PF more, this season. I think that's where he wants to play more (he can take more offensive rebounds and he can share the ball better from that position, increasing his stats), and i think he can have a good impact there. But c'mon, Kobe is a totally different type of player.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
His profiles say 245 but that is outdated as hell. I'd say he's about 263, he's a complete beast.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

The fact is that LeBron is a SF. And this year he's playing some minutes as a PF too (like he did in China). He's not comparable to Kobe. Really. Even phisically, the dude is 6-8 x 250 lbs... way more powerful and phisically gifted than Kobe... Like i said, i'm curious to see him playing PF more, this season. I think that's where he wants to play more (he can take more offensive rebounds and he can share the ball better from that position, increasing his stats), and i think he can have a good impact there. But c'mon, Kobe is a totally different type of player.

Yeah dude is really like 6'9, 260, with insane quickness for his side. He definitely has the size to play PF but he has zero post skills. Dude is on the perimeter more than most point guards. Melo would be better at the 4 cuz he loves to go in the post and take that 15 foot jumper.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

we should be comparing LeBron to players like Wade, Melo, Chris Paul, etc...Not to Kobe.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we should be comparing LeBron to players like Wade, Melo, Chris Paul, etc...Not to Kobe.

CP3 and Lebron (the near PF)...yeah lets compare. ::)

Lebron is hands down better than Wade & Melo.

Kobe is God, Lebron is a step below, but he'll achieve one day.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm talking about what level he's on...he's on the level of a Wade, not the level of a Kobe.

I disagree.

teecee

I'm talking about what level he's on...he's on the level of a Wade, not the level of a Kobe.

I disagree.

Wade at his best is close to LBJ, but Melo is so one dimensional it isn't even a possibility he is up there with those two.  Look at Wade and LBJ's all around numbers..sick

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I disagree.

Wade at his best is close to LBJ, but Melo is so one dimensional it isn't even a possibility he is up there with those two.  Look at Wade and LBJ's all around numbers..sick

Melo's not playing good this year, but when he's playing his best he's definitely up there with LeBron and Wade...which is still far, FAR away from Kobe.

teecee

I disagree.

Melo's not playing good this year, but when he's playing his best he's definitely up there with LeBron and Wade...which is still far, FAR away from Kobe.

Lebron at his best is very close to Kobe, as is Wade.  Melo hasn't really done shit in the NBA..........when he is on he is fire, but you of all people know there is more to the game than just scoring

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Kobe>>>>>Lebron>>Wade.

Kobe outshines everybody, but LeBron is 2nd. Wade at his best is close to LeBron on his 35 7 & 7 nights. but Lebron at his best (like 45 10 & 12) only thing keeping LeBron out of Kobe's league is the fact the Lakers have so much depth on there roster, imo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lebron at his best is very close to Kobe, as is Wade. 

LOL...come on, now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kobe>>>>>Lebron>>Wade.

Kobe outshines everybody, but LeBron is 2nd. Wade at his best is close to LeBron on his 35 7 & 7 nights. but Lebron at his best (like 45 10 & 12) only thing keeping LeBron out of Kobe's league is the fact the Lakers have so much depth on there roster, imo.

LeBron's stats wouldn't look nearly as nice on a team that doesn't have the ball in his hands for 99% of the offense.