Author Topic: To all U.K. residents - find your nearest Nazi (BNP member)  (Read 459 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
To all U.K. residents - find your nearest Nazi (BNP member)
« on: November 20, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »
http://www.localgibson.com/bnp/

I unfortunately have one within a mile of me. Never felt so unclean in my whole life.
NO MORE WAR

Jared Taylor

Re: To all U.K. residents - find your nearest Nazi (BNP member)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 05:46:17 PM »
What's wrong with the BNP?

Then again, the fact that you have a tribute to the Taigs who got killed in the highly-exaggerated "Bloody Sunday" tells us where you're coming from. Those goddamned Catholics got what they deserved for being Fenian bastards.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
damn thats @#$@$%@%@#

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 12:56:44 AM »

Then again, the fact that you have a tribute to the Taigs who got killed in the highly-exaggerated "Bloody Sunday" tells us where you're coming from. Those goddamned Catholics got what they deserved for being Fenian bastards.

You clearly are a lovely person. Move along now.
NO MORE WAR

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 05:30:58 AM »
i have a BNP member living four doors up from me...

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 06:21:58 AM »
There's a couple living at the top of my parents' road - in a large Indian area lol. There's one living around the corner from my place who's been named and shamed by the local white community lol.

A couple of funnies on that list:
The guy who didn't renew because he "objects to being told he can't wear a bomber jacket"
The other guy who didn't renew because "Jehovah is the truth"

And there's a member who lives in fucking Abu Dhabi  ???

Edit:
This is the list I saw - harder to search but ulitmately more info
http://www.bnpmemberslist.co.uk/
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 06:26:09 AM by Digital Pimpin' »

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

You are trying to hard!

P.dub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 12:41:38 PM »
i have a BNP member living four doors up from me...

The fun I would have. 8) :monkey_dance2:
P.Dub spaceage Mr T/with ten chains on/Lit up like I'ma Christmas tree

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »
uh. what kind of political party is BNP that you guys hate em?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »

The British National Party; the media-friendly face of racism in the UK. Of course, nobody gives them any time in the media, but they've managed to persuade pockets of white folk to vote for them in elections.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »

The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and whites only political party in the United Kingdom. The party claims to have 100 councillors including parish or community councillors, though the BBC estimates it has about 56. The party holds a London-wide seat on the London Assembly, but is not represented in the Parliament of the United Kingdom. In the 2005 UK general election, the BNP received 0.7% of the popular vote, giving it the eighth largest share of the vote, although it was fifth overall among English seats. In the 2007 Welsh Assembly Election, it came fifth in terms of votes for the regional lists with 4.3% of the vote, winning no seats, also finishing fifth in the 2008 London mayoral election with 5.23% of the popular vote, as well as electing Mayoral candidate Richard Barnbrook to the Greater London Assembly.

According to its constitution, the BNP is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948." The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."

It advocates the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation, and restricts party membership to "indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’". The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.

The BNP asserts that there are biological racial differences that determine the behaviour and character of individuals of different races, although it does not regard whites as superior to other ethnic groups. The party claims that preference for one's own ethnicity is a part of human nature. Its publicity has often conflated Islam with Marxism, due to both systems aiming to put all the world's people under a common system,[citation needed] and has suggested that mainstream politicians with Marxist pasts are partially responsible for this.

Historically, under John Tyndall's leadership, the BNP was overtly anti-Semitic; however, under the current leadership of Nick Griffin, the BNP has focused on criticism of Islam. The party has said that it does not consider the Jewish, Hindu or Sikh religions to have a significantly detrimental or threatening effect, although it does not accept practising Sikhs, Jews and Hindus as culturally or ethnically British.The party does however have members with Jewish ancestry. The BNP has been known to work with extremist Hindu and Sikh groups opposing Islam, and has actively tried to win Jewish votes.

The BNP is rebuked and ostracized by mainstream politicians, and the party has been strongly criticised by Conservative Party leader David Cameron, former Liberal Democrats leader Sir Menzies Campbell, former Labour Party Prime Minister Tony Blair, and current Labour Party Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

That gives you an idea.
NO MORE WAR

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 03:15:11 PM »

He had an interview with them a bunch of months ago:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jared Taylor

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2009, 03:40:12 PM »
So, can anyone tell me what's wrong with the BNP for having an innocent love of country and a desire to better living conditions for Britons who are actually doing poorly (as opposed to lazy immigrants who get sympathy from the Marxist establishment for doing nothing except bringing crime to the U.K.)?

He had an interview with them a bunch of months ago:

Yep, I have spoken well of the BNP on AmRen for many years now. I have utmost respect for Nick Griffin, one of the most politically incorrect and courageous men involved in politics over there right now. I wish them the best of luck in increasing their electoral successes.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 03:43:30 PM by Jared Taylor »

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:21 AM »
as opposed to lazy immigrants who get sympathy from the Marxist establishment for doing nothing except bringing crime to the U.K.

:stupid:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 08:41:09 AM »
Just the idea of impersonating some white racist guy on a west coast hip hop forum strikes me as....unusual.

Now to actually go ahead....and do that...  ??? .... you must really have no life what so ever... i actually feel bad for you