Author Topic: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...  (Read 1174 times)

dameons

Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« on: December 05, 2008, 09:19:49 PM »
Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dre spoke to power 100, They played number one then dre phone'd in. They asked about eminem and the album, dre had no comment, but said the song number 1 is actually not titled number 1 someone made that up, and it was suppose to be a detox track that eminem worked on, and dre was not sure how em wanted the flow, so em rapped dre's verses and sent it to dre via email. Dre said seems like someone got onto his email and started sending this song out. Dre said within Interscope is his guess, and he is not gona use this song now becuz of its early release and that its not completed.

source: power 100, LA radio Station.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
if that was gonna be on detox he might as well just retire allready, aint nobody wanna wait 8 years for bullshit like that

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Mr. VIP

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 09:39:16 PM »
dre be sloppy when it comes to that shit remember that track by crooked where he was rapping dre's lines? haha that shit was like over a year ago still no fuckin detox....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:41:55 PM »
dammt
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 09:54:58 PM »
fuck thats bad ews
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »
dre be sloppy when it comes to that shit remember that track by crooked where he was rapping dre's lines? haha that shit was like over a year ago still no fuckin detox....

No what track i really want to hear it!!!!!                         

/sarcasm

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:26:26 PM »
Why was my reply to this deleted? This must be fake...there is no Power 100 in LA...lol

Nevermind the thread was merged....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:31:49 PM by Mr West »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

LMAO. that song was never going to be on Detox. nice try Crooked.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 12:11:52 AM »
Wow so this buff as bitch called in to talk about 1 leaked track but won't talk about why he's not working with Game, whats up with Bishop, and when is he finally going to release Detox? Faggot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 01:46:11 AM »
That Crooked I song was 1000000x better than this garbage. I told you than if Detox ever comes out it will be a piece of shit and you got a proof here - if that wack ass song was mean for Detox than really this album's a joke...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 02:05:04 AM »
That Crooked I song was 1000000x better than this garbage. I told you than if Detox ever comes out it will be a piece of shit and you got a proof here - if that wack ass song was mean for Detox than really this album's a joke...

yet you're the same cat that's crying about the fact that so many posters are dissing tha realest  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what did that nurse say? brain damage  ;D

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 03:19:56 AM »

yet you're the same cat that's crying about the fact that so many posters are dissing tha realest  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dre aint the same.. you will see. detox will not go platinum.. that's really fucked up but it looks like that.........

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 03:31:34 AM »

What's the matter? You start to see that your good ol' Doctor can really flop with his shit?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 04:00:33 AM »
if that was gonna be on detox he might as well just retire allready, aint nobody wanna wait 8 years for bullshit like that

+1  thats so true

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 04:08:42 AM »

What's the matter? You start to see that your good ol' Doctor can really flop with his shit?

you can't tease me  :nahnah2:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this ain't about your opinion, this is about your bill clinton statements  :banana:

Dre aint the same.. you will see. detox will not go platinum.. that's really fucked up but it looks like that.........

so you're basically calling me stubborn?

but for what, what was i stating then?  :laugh: