Poll

who's worse ?

spider loc
13 (59.1%)
40 glocc
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 40 glocc/spider loc  (Read 1170 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: 40 glocc/spider loc
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2008, 08:59:13 AM »
but not quite a waiste of your time cuz u got him all in ya jaws lol makes no sense he's a waiste of sperm but deserves ya attention , what does that make u? 8)

lol makes me a person that notices a waste of sperm like u, another waste of sex u shoulda ended up on a motel 6 pillow case lol every post u wanna know why people dont like spider haha listen to a nas track and then listen to a spider track you'll see why lol....

8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »
spi is gettin better...i remember @ one point i couldnt stand the sound of his voice...

----------------
Now playing: Young Dre - I Love LA
via FoxyTunes
nah, you're just gettin used to his voice more, since spider loc's promo team be always posting new spider tracks on the dubcc forums.

spider loc is poo-poo

StreetPoet

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
typical 8)
it seems like youre stuck in his ahole ;D

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
i dont want to know why people dont like spider, i dont care but people that keep his name in their mout as much we (you and i and the other haters) do, must admit we like him. because outside of bitches i dont know who speaks on niggas they dont like that much, well not even bitches for that matter, just bitch ass niggas actually 8)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »
i dont want to know why people dont like spider, i dont care but people that keep his name in their mout as much we (you and i and the other haters) do, must admit we like him. because outside of bitches i dont know who speaks on niggas they dont like that much, well not even bitches for that matter, just bitch ass niggas actually 8)

lmfao...... street member here guys......

people dont like spider simply cos a - he has no flow b - he has no lyrics c - he doesnt even have a listenable voice.

the same way you can speak on something you agree with/like, we all have the same right to speak on something we dont agree with/dislike. so in closing stfu with your 'bitch ass nigga' talk cos you obviously dont have a negative opinion on anything if thats your stance.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »
....40 glock is str8 up garbage...

lil murda show

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »
40 glocc is very average at best and spider-loc is better than most...

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 07:23:24 PM »
u obviously dont get mr whoeva took the bitch ass nigga comment personal, it was intended for people just like you. how ignorant for you to assume im a member of a street team as well how narrow minded and nieve is that? and if you spend that much time speaking on what you dont like, how can you not see the bitch in that?. i dont waste my time, breath, thoughts, typing strokes, etc..... on things i dont appreciate. they get no attention from me whatsoever but to each his own enjoy the life of a bitch ass hatin ass nigga, and ill continiue to pay attention to those things that interest, intrigue, entertain, and enlighten me, like non bitch ass niggas do. 8)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 10:04:44 AM »
u obviously dont get mr whoeva took the bitch ass nigga comment personal, it was intended for people just like you. how ignorant for you to assume im a member of a street team as well how narrow minded and nieve is that? and if you spend that much time speaking on what you dont like, how can you not see the bitch in that?. i dont waste my time, breath, thoughts, typing strokes, etc..... on things i dont appreciate. they get no attention from me whatsoever but to each his own enjoy the life of a bitch ass hatin ass nigga, and ill continiue to pay attention to those things that interest, intrigue, entertain, and enlighten me, like non bitch ass niggas do. 8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 01:41:16 AM »
THEY BOTH TIGHT TO ME ;)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MAYORR

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 01:26:29 PM »
alot of niggaz is very funny on this forum...these two niggaz you speak on keep westcoast tradition and have the idenity of the West...alot of these new west artist and young niggaz in general wanna be lil wayne and dude is border line homo he got a ear ring on the side of his lip like a hoe but he fly,niggaz wordship lame and the nigga had a buttafly on his face if spi or 40 that i would say the same bout them,i do agree these niggaz beef so much but they believe in the westcoast tradition's so they go harder on the faker's and people who emulate our culture...i remebered when the west got clowned for cackies,chuckz & white t's now that's a staple of niggaz from coast to coast.there was a time time when i couldn't listen to either of these dudes i was sleepin on 40 and spider voice annoyed a nigga but that nigga improved and i can listen and he spit's fact's unlike lame(these project i got shot in lol,his album sound's like an over the top bad gangsta flick).

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
Even though you dudes will hate it would be nice to see a Spider album drop one day...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2008, 01:35:54 PM »
yeah I feel what you sayin
its crazy that wayne is in the spotlight but hes gang bangin like a muthafucka (but he wasnt before)

alot of niggaz is very funny on this forum...these two niggaz you speak on keep westcoast tradition and have the idenity of the West...alot of these new west artist and young niggaz in general wanna be lil wayne and dude is border line homo he got a ear ring on the side of his lip like a hoe but he fly,niggaz wordship lame and the nigga had a buttafly on his face if spi or 40 that i would say the same bout them,i do agree these niggaz beef so much but they believe in the westcoast tradition's so they go harder on the faker's and people who emulate our culture...i remebered when the west got clowned for cackies,chuckz & white t's now that's a staple of niggaz from coast to coast.there was a time time when i couldn't listen to either of these dudes i was sleepin on 40 and spider voice annoyed a nigga but that nigga improved and i can listen and he spit's fact's unlike lame(these project i got shot in lol,his album sound's like an over the top bad gangsta flick).
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2008, 02:01:11 PM »
40 glock the cop and itsy bitsy spider aint gonna sell no records...and them new west niggaz is garbage..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: