Poll

who's worse ?

spider loc
13 (59.1%)
40 glocc
9 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 40 glocc/spider loc  (Read 1168 times)

StreetPoet

Re: 40 glocc/spider loc
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »
Spider jokes bum ass album wouldnt even outsell stack$ 8).....................

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »
Both are good rappers. I see people love to talk about them two on this forum
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »
EXACTLY  WHAT IM SAYIN
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »
u obviously dont get mr whoeva took the bitch ass nigga comment personal, it was intended for people just like you. how ignorant for you to assume im a member of a street team as well how narrow minded and nieve is that? and if you spend that much time speaking on what you dont like, how can you not see the bitch in that?. i dont waste my time, breath, thoughts, typing strokes, etc..... on things i dont appreciate. they get no attention from me whatsoever but to each his own enjoy the life of a bitch ass hatin ass nigga, and ill continiue to pay attention to those things that interest, intrigue, entertain, and enlighten me, like non bitch ass niggas do. 8)

you know what b, im proud to be a 'bitch ass nigga' if thats what you wanna label me, but i guess me and spider are quite similar then because he makes diss tracks about game young buck yukmouth snoop dogg etc............

bitch ass nigga indeed.

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 03:44:49 PM »
WHY ARE YOU HATING LIKE THIS? IF YOU ONLY CAME TO SAY THEY R WACK STOP LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU ARE FUCKIN UP THIS FORUM LIKE SOULJA BOY IS FUCKIN UP HIP HOP

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »
WHY ARE YOU HATING LIKE THIS? IF YOU ONLY CAME TO SAY THEY R WACK STOP LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU ARE FUCKIN UP THIS FORUM LIKE SOULJA BOY IS FUCKIN UP HIP HOP
u seem to be angry??? hahahah

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 10:18:50 AM »
LOL NAH NOT ANGRY BUT LETS LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS AT LEAST THEY DONT MAKE SNAP MUSIC AND THEY DO HAVE SOME REAL WEST COAST TUNES COME ON

TO BE HONEST I DONT LISTEN TO THEM, I LIKE THE JOINT SPI DID WITH MR.CRIMINAL THOUGH

NO NEED TO HATE LETS CONCENTRATE ON POSITIVE MESSAGES
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:21:25 AM by kazam »

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:09 AM »

Cmon, u really think Spider Loc is a good rapper??? He might be 'real' and whatnot, but please... his raps are garbage... listen to them...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »

Cmon, u really think Spider Loc is a good rapper??? He might be 'real' and whatnot, but please... his raps are garbage... listen to them...

I do listen to the lyrics but the problem is you're not listening u can't possibly tell me that you've heard The West Kept Secret and Da 1 U Love 2 Hate and u actually set there and listened to the words. I listen to the majority of his music not one or two tracks I see posted on a website because I know better than that and I dont benefit from lyin' about a rapper's skills. If you think he's garbage than that's you but why try to change my mind because I probably think the rappers u listen to are trash.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 01:24:36 PM »

I do listen to the lyrics but the problem is you're not listening u can't possibly tell me that you've heard The West Kept Secret and Da 1 U Love 2 Hate and u actually set there and listened to the words. I listen to the majority of his music not one or two tracks I see posted on a website because I know better than that and I dont benefit from lyin' about a rapper's skills. If you think he's garbage than that's you but why try to change my mind because I probably think the rappers u listen to are trash.

Im sorry, I just cant imagine anybody actually liking spider loc (as a rapper) I actually have 4 or 5 of his mixtapes, when I heared G-Unit signed him I really tried to listen to him... But damn.... it was really disappointing. And FYI, the rappers I listen to are, besides the obvious (2pac, dpg etc.), Crooked I, Mitchy Slick, San Quinn etc, now, whether you like those or not, you CANT deny they are better lyricists than Spider Loc..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 01:40:07 PM »

Im sorry, I just cant imagine anybody actually liking spider loc (as a rapper) I actually have 4 or 5 of his mixtapes, when I heared G-Unit signed him I really tried to listen to him... But damn.... it was really disappointing. And FYI, the rappers I listen to are, besides the obvious (2pac, dpg etc.), Crooked I, Mitchy Slick, San Quinn etc, now, whether you like those or not, you CANT deny they are better lyricists than Spider Loc..

Hahahaha Preme don't even get into it. You already know why they think spider is that and that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »

Hahahaha Preme don't even get into it. You already know why they think spider is that and that.

Exactly homie especially after he mentioned Mitchy Slick and San Quinn....I already know what the business is

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2009, 05:27:53 AM »
Exactly homie especially after he mentioned Mitchy Slick and San Quinn....I already know what the business is

what do you think is the business then?? I hope youre not referring to some gang shit, cause I could give a fuck about all that...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2009, 06:08:30 AM »

what do you think is the business then?? I hope youre not referring to some gang shit, cause I could give a fuck about all that...

Your clueless
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
I am, so please explain