Author Topic: The Beatles - Come together  (Read 445 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: The Beatles - Come together
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:58 AM »
Beatles are wack... actually most all 60's and 70's music is wack...  really anything before Phill Collins is wack!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 05:21:54 AM »
Beatles are wack... actually most all 60's and 70's music is wack...  really anything before Phill Collins is wack!

you sicken me.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 09:54:13 AM »

Phil Collins is a God among men.

everlast1986

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 10:55:54 AM »
The Beatles were amazing '67 and after.

Elvis is the most overrated arist of all time.He was basically a pop artist like britney spears that had his songs written and everything done for him he just provided the voice.

That wouldn't necessarily make him overrated if he put his own life, ideas, and creativity into the songs he sang unlike your Britney Spears and other modern pop singers who have it all manufactured and set for them.

Same with Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Elton John, most early motown artists etc. they barely wrote anything but whatever they did to the songs they were given or chose to sing their creativity made those songs great.

elvis went to war, he didnt dodge the draft or try to use his status against it.  random fact.

who was ya'll's fav artist from the 1950s?

any perry como fans?

or Hoagy carmichael?

I'm more of a Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Chess Records, Sun Records person.

For some reason i can't get into the "swing-jazz" type stuff.

I gotta give it to you. At least its not everything except for hip hop is garbage anymore.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 11:05:10 AM »
what about the Happy Days themesong?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 11:18:27 AM »
The MJ version was dope as fuck aswell

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 11:29:29 AM »
The MJ version was dope as fuck aswell

hey what syour fav Hoagy Carmichael song?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 11:53:05 AM »
beatles are my fav band, this fuckin song is so dope, i love lennon and his voice but what does it for me in the song are the drums. elvis is dope as fuck as well, and that them sun sessions are the fuckin sickest

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 11:55:28 AM »
oh and phil collins is corny, so is genesis

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »

wow. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »
oh and phil collins is corny, so is genesis

Pre-Collins Genesis wasn't corny at all. May a bit overrated by some but still a solid band with a great body of work. Even some of the Collins era stuff is pretty good.

everlast1986

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »
Yeah Genesis isn't for everyone. Especially Peter Gabriel era. "Watcher Of The Skies", "Carpet Crawlers", "The Knife", and "I Know What I Like In Your Wardrobe" are great songs.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2008, 03:54:34 AM »
Yeah Genesis isn't for everyone. Especially Peter Gabriel era. "Watcher Of The Skies", "Carpet Crawlers", "The Knife", and "I Know What I Like In Your Wardrobe" are great songs.

UHHHH.... what?  Those songs fuckin suck.  You sound like someone who can't say they like Eminem without saying they like the Infinite LP or his rare tracks like "Green and Gold" or "Trife Thieves", instead of just coming out and saying that you like "Lose Yourself", "Stan", or "Forgot About Dre".

Why don't you just come out and say that "One More Night", "Take Me Home", "In The Air Tonight", "Groovy Kind Of Love" etc.. are great songs!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2008, 08:28:05 AM »

UHHHH.... what?  Those songs fuckin suck.  You sound like someone who can't say they like Eminem without saying they like the Infinite LP or his rare tracks like "Green and Gold" or "Trife Thieves", instead of just coming out and saying that you like "Lose Yourself", "Stan", or "Forgot About Dre".

Why don't you just come out and say that "One More Night", "Take Me Home", "In The Air Tonight", "Groovy Kind Of Love" etc.. are great songs!

Eminem Infinite and and Eminem MMLP are still both Eminem. The Gabriel Genesis and the Phil Collins solo stuff aren't even close to the same genre of music. You may as well compare R Kelly with Jimi Hendrix, or Nellie with Chuck D. Gabriel and Collins both sing and play instruments. That's where the similarity ends. I'm not even saying it's a bad thing to prefer Collins. I'm just saying there is no point comparing them. Unless we are talking late 80s Gabriel.

Chief

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2008, 10:57:37 AM »
yep awesome song, i went through and played a buncha beatles songs today