Author Topic: Video interview meech wells in the studio doin a remix with the pusha, 211 cte  (Read 754 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
yo meech,...

is e-white gonna be on new west world order vol. 4?
YEA IMA MAKE SURE HE DOES HE GOT AT ME I SENT HIM A TRACK EASTWOOD CHEWED IT UP ALREADY IMA HIT HIM A DO A FRESH ONE FOR HIM IMA REALLY TRY TOO MAKE THAT HAPPEN MY NIG!
thanks meech. i really appreciate that.
dude is hurtin right now, coz aint nobody really fukkin wit him. he workin with some bogus producers on that "e-white is back" underground album he released, so that definately aint sellin.
e-white need to be with your new west team. chuuch!
FASHO THATS MY NIGGA IMA REACH OUT AGAIN ASAP!
dope shyt!
coz i talked to e-white via private message on his myspace page, and he the type of dude that dont like to admit that he's going through a rough patch. i guess thats with most dude's egos.
he aint got nothin really goin for him, unless somebody starts fukkin wit him. he's slept on talent.
coz before he was just bein used at doggystyle as a benchwarmer, so he wasnt happy with that situation, and bridges got burnt between him and snoop, and now nobody is really fukkin wit him from snoop's camp. then e-white went to jail for a while, and then after bein released, he has talked to snoop, and snoop is cool with e-white, but in reality, everything aint so cordial, coz snoop aint never called e-white up to do any music since. not to feature on any albums, or do any mixtape shyt with him, or nuthin. snoop's left him out in the cold. to put it plain and simple, he's been blackballed like lil' c-style
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 09:45:51 PM by ironmike »

MEECH WELLS

^^
yo meech,...

is e-white gonna be on new west world order vol. 4?
YEA IMA MAKE SURE HE DOES HE GOT AT ME I SENT HIM A TRACK EASTWOOD CHEWED IT UP ALREADY IMA HIT HIM A DO A FRESH ONE FOR HIM IMA REALLY TRY TOO MAKE THAT HAPPEN MY NIG!
thanks meech. i really appreciate that.
dude is hurtin right now, coz aint nobody really fukkin wit him. he workin with some bogus producers on that "e-white is back" underground album he released, so that definately aint sellin.
e-white need to be with your new west team. chuuch!
FASHO THATS MY NIGGA IMA REACH OUT AGAIN ASAP!
dope shyt!
coz i talked to e-white via private message on his myspace page, and he the type of dude that dont like to admit that he's going through a rough patch. i guess thats with most dude's egos.
he aint got nothin really goin for him, unless somebody starts fukkin wit him. he's slept on talent.
coz before he was just bein used at doggystyle as a benchwarmer, so he wasnt happy with that situation, and bridges got burnt between him and snoop, and now nobody is really fukkin wit him from snoop's camp. then e-white went to jail for a while, and then after bein released, he has talked to snoop, and snoop is cool with e-white, but in reality, everything aint so cordial, coz snoop aint never called e-white up to do any music since. not to feature on any albums, or do any mixtape shyt with him, or nuthin. snoop's left him out in the cold. to put it plain and simple, he's been blackballed like lil c -style
YEA I FEEL YOU THAT NIGGA IS HARD IMA FUCK WITH HIM TELL HIM 2 GET AT ME MANE WE CAN GET IT IN!
NEW WEST HONCHO

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
HAHA

SPECIAL REQUEST:
-can we get EASTWOOD ON SOME HARDCORE WESTCOAST SHIT/GANG BANG MUZIK HOW HE USED TO DO IT?

-can you tell young joker to go in and bang out a banger like "fuck tha rest"  that shit is dope

WEST OR NUTHIN!!!

I was over at the studio heard a joint Meech produced called "The Streets is so Cold."  Meech wrote the hook and the shit was bananas! Eastwood has been writing incredible verses! The album gonna be real hot.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fa sho, fa sho!

meech once again, i love your music, brother.

hey, come check out this thread i dedicated to a song you produced for snoop. its one of my alltime favourites by you, meech.
str8 classic shyt!

here's the thread, check it out....
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=205602.0

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Just Checked the video...

It's cool to see Tha Pusha getting some shine...

Meech Wells spit some real game to you guys..take notice man!

East you still doin that Techniec Collab playa?!

Shoutout to Tha Pusha and Meech Wells for holding it down!!!!!

NEW WEST, i'm on ya heels Meechy!!! We comin with a full length solo with Techniec and damn near every artist that breathes in Long Beach!!!

NEW WEST ALLIANCE!!!
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MEECH WELLS

Just Checked the video...

It's cool to see Tha Pusha getting some shine...

Meech Wells spit some real game to you guys..take notice man!

East you still doin that Techniec Collab playa?!

Shoutout to Tha Pusha and Meech Wells for holding it down!!!!!

NEW WEST, i'm on ya heels Meechy!!! We comin with a full length solo with Techniec and damn near every artist that breathes in Long Beach!!!

NEW WEST ALLIANCE!!!
FASHO AAA GIVE ME TECHNIEC FIYAH EXCLUSIVE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Thats wassup Meech!!

I'll hit you with the heat...

aol email?
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

MEECH WELLS

Thats wassup Meech!!

I'll hit you with the heat...

aol email?
YEP YEP!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Meechi you got to get back with butch cassidy

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

EFFeX

Meech, are you guys shooting for a specific month for the release or is it too early to tell right now?

MEECH WELLS

HELL YEA THATS MY NIGGA BUT I AINT HERD FROM HIM BUT IM DOWN 2 PUT IN WORK WITH HIM CUZZIN
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

Meech, are you guys shooting for a specific month for the release or is it too early to tell right now?
IN THE MIDDLE OF FEB OR SOONER REAL SOON THOUGH!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
HELL YEA THATS MY NIGGA BUT I AINT HERD FROM HIM BUT IM DOWN 2 PUT IN WORK WITH HIM CUZZIN

Thats good whats up meech you still gonna get with game

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

MEECH WELLS

YEP MAYBE NOT ON THIS TAPE BUT ME AND EASTWOOD IS COLABING FOR EASTWOODS ALBUM IF ITS DONE SOON U WILL GET IT ON THE TAPE
NEW WEST HONCHO

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED

YEP MAYBE NOT ON THIS TAPE BUT ME AND EASTWOOD IS COLABING FOR EASTWOODS ALBUM IF ITS DONE SOON U WILL GET IT ON THE TAPE

Whats up with that NFL project

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST