Author Topic: Video interview meech wells in the studio doin a remix with the pusha, 211 cte  (Read 758 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
yo Meech,

i just got the word back...

we are gonna do something brand new...

should we get Eastwood on it? or you want a solo?
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MEECH WELLS

Meechi you got to get back with butch cassidy
HELL YEA THATS MY NIGGA BUT I AINT HERD FROM HIM BUT IM DOWN 2 PUT IN WORK WITH HIM CUZZIN

Thats good whats up meech you still gonna get with game
YEP MAYBE NOT ON THIS TAPE BUT ME AND EASTWOOD IS COLABING FOR EASTWOODS ALBUM IF ITS DONE SOON U WILL GET IT ON THE TAPE

Whats up with that NFL project
WHEN I SEE GAME IMA SEE WHATS UP I KNOW HE WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE PROJECT LAST I SAW HIM!
NEW WEST HONCHO

MEECH WELLS

yo Meech,

i just got the word back...

we are gonna do something brand new...

should we get Eastwood on it? or you want a solo?
YEA THAT WOULD BE DOPE!
NEW WEST HONCHO

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
Meech Wells you're the shit! don't link with any wack artists yo.....the west has quite a bit.

Meech from the beach, he keep shit cracking
And everything he touch guaranteed to go platinum
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

MEECH WELLS

Meech Wells you're the shit! don't link with any wack artists yo.....the west has quite a bit.

Meech from the beach, he keep shit cracking
And everything he touch guaranteed to go platinum

FASHO MY NIG ONLY HEAT!
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats interesting with that female interviewer talkin bout why female artists dont get a chance.

well, honestly most guys aint tryna buy no female rapper's albums, so they shouldnt try to appeal to that audience.
they should be tryin to get the females to buy their shyt.

only exception for me with female rappers is if they're as raw like the lady of rage. i'll bump her shit, but very few female rappers come even close to her.
alot of them might claim to be on her level, but they aint seein her in any type of way!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 10:51:55 PM by ironmike »

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
thats interesting with that female interviewer talkin bout why female artists dont get a chance.

well, honestly most guys aint tryna buy no female rapper's albums, so they shouldnt try to appeal to that audience.
they should be tryin to get the females to buy their shyt.

only exception for me with female rappers is if they're as raw like the lady of rage. i'll bump her shit, but very few female rappers come even close to her.
alot of them might claim to be on her level, but they aint seein her in any type of way!

Real spit!

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
I can't wait for the new west world order 4 gonna be heat

eastwood1

• 'G'
going in the lab right now to get it in with my nigga meech wells nohin but heat in the works west coast is here too say fuck what you heard!

EFFeX

going in the lab right now to get it in with my nigga meech wells nohin but heat in the works west coast is here too say fuck what you heard!

Glad to see ya'll constantly on the grind behind the scenes!

80s baby

eastwood aint been tight since spider loc dissed him and waht the fuc is 211 doin workin wit some nigga named young joker man
i can see him working on some new shit produced by meech
thats why i feel that nigga roccett grind is a lot harder than 211 and thats why jeezy signed him to be part of the usda

EFFeX

eastwood aint been tight since spider loc dissed him and waht the fuc is 211 doin workin wit some nigga named young joker man
i can see him working on some new shit produced by meech
thats why i feel that nigga roccett grind is a lot harder than 211 and thats why jeezy signed him to be part of the usda

Stop trippin' homie, we read your post in the other thread.

80s baby

here  s 2 more cents

ok let me put my 2 cents on shit since i m the consumer man i mean meech wells his best beats are
now is the time
so low
issues
that comrads song wanna be gangstas cause to me thats one of the best tracs they ever put together
now this was bac in like 98 to 2001 you had a good run
there s a reason snoop didnt keep you e white and kokane on the roster
cause you have to move on with time..i mean we appreciate your hard work as fans
and the new shit you trying to do..but bringing the west bac thats not going to happen
what is your definition of bringing the west bac i still dont get what niggaz say by that
like when pac came to deathrow yea they was playing all that eastcoast shit on the radio all that biggie lil kim puffy shit
junior mafia pac had a point but now of days i mean you really think niggaz outside the westcoast wanna bang some blood and crip settrippin music
nawww my nigga..so you re not going to bring th e west bac with that type of music..butch cassidy come on now man what the fuc is going on
bro...t pain and akon are the new niggaz wit the hooks even though i cant stand them two niggaz..but a nigga like me is just spittin real shit

dam i miss 2pac and biggie
songs like get money
2 of amerikkas most wanted

you just dont get those type of quality songs anymore..those are motherfuccin singles

EFFeX

Homie you trippin' Meech got gems on these New West projects, you just aren't listening. I mean to each his own, no one can change your opinion.

eastwood1

• 'G'
we are bringing heat fuck what you heard!