Author Topic: Video interview meech wells in the studio doin a remix with the pusha, 211 cte  (Read 757 times)

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 11:08:01 AM by Adon »

eastwood1

• 'G'
look out for new eastwood slappers on the nwwo v4 produced by meech wells at least seven songs strong west coast is in the building in 09..

Kool Beenz

good news

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
look out for new eastwood slappers on the nwwo v4 produced by meech wells at least seven songs strong west coast is in the building in 09..
good shyt.

yo, is e-white gonna be on NWWO vol.4 ?.....

EFFeX

They must be putting mad work into NWWO 4, cause it's been a while since the last one.

MEECH WELLS

They must be putting mad work into NWWO 4, cause it's been a while since the last one.
YEP ITS DONE BASICALLY JUST HAVE 2 PUT IT TOGETHER WAITEN ON A YOUNG BUCK FEATURE AND EASTWOOD, CROOKED I,  AND NOBLE OF THE OUTLAWS DOIN A SONG CALLED WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT HEAT EASTWOOD ON THE HOOK I ALSO HAVE YOUNG JOC AND EASTWOOD ON A SONG EXCLUSIVE ITS SICC TOO... COMING IN FEB!
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
yo meech,...

is e-white gonna be on new west world order vol. 4?

MEECH WELLS

^^
yo meech,...

YEA IMA MAKE SURE HE DOES HE GOT AT ME I SENT HIM A TRACK EASTWOOD CHEWED IT UP ALREADY IMA HIT HIM A DO A FRESH ONE FOR HIM IMA REALLY TRY TOO MAKE THAT HAPPEN MY NIG!
NEW WEST HONCHO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHA

SPECIAL REQUEST:
-can we get EASTWOOD ON SOME HARDCORE WESTCOAST SHIT/GANG BANG MUZIK HOW HE USED TO DO IT?

-can you tell young joker to go in and bang out a banger like "fuck tha rest"  that shit is dope

WEST OR NUTHIN!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MEECH WELLS

HAHA

SPECIAL REQUEST:
-can we get EASTWOOD ON SOME HARDCORE WESTCOAST SHIT/GANG BANG MUZIK HOW HE USED TO DO IT?

-can you tell young joker to go in and bang out a banger like "fuck tha rest"  that shit is dope

WEST OR NUTHIN!!!
THANKS HOMIE ME AND EASTWOOD HAVE KNOCKERS COMING ON THIS ONE AND WE ARE DOIN MORE THIS MONTH AND JOKER LAID SOME FIRE TOO AND LOOK OUT FOR 211 CTE ARTIST SIGNED WITH YOUNG JEEZY HE GOT FIYAH ON THE TAPE! A SONG CALLED STAYING ALIVE IS FIYAH
NEW WEST HONCHO

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
yo meech,...

YEA IMA MAKE SURE HE DOES HE GOT AT ME I SENT HIM A TRACK EASTWOOD CHEWED IT UP ALREADY IMA HIT HIM A DO A FRESH ONE FOR HIM IMA REALLY TRY TOO MAKE THAT HAPPEN MY NIG!
thanks meech. i really appreciate that.
dude is hurtin right now, coz aint nobody really fukkin wit him. he workin with some bogus producers on that "e-white is back" underground album he released, so that definately aint sellin.
e-white need to be with your new west team. chuuch!

MEECH WELLS

^^
yo meech,...

thanks meech. i really appreciate that.
dude is hurtin right now, coz aint nobody really fukkin wit him. he workin with some bogus producers on that "e-white is back" underground album he released, so that definately aint sellin.
e-white need to be with your new west team. chuuch!
FASHO THATS MY NIGGA IMA REACH OUT AGAIN ASAP!
NEW WEST HONCHO

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ITS NUTHIN
BRING THAT THAT G SHIT, AND TRUST THA WEST WILL RISE.  IT WILL RISE WITH HEAT.  
MEMBER WHEN WE HAD
E-WHITE SPITTIN HEAT?  
I MEANT E-WHITE ON SOME GANG BANG MUZIK!!!
HE WAS ONE OF THE FRONT RUNNERS FOR OUR COAST!!
and thats a big accomplishment id say
to get recognized but doin what you want (in other words goin agaisnt the industry)

HAHA

SPECIAL REQUEST:

WEST OR NUTHIN!!!
THANKS HOMIE ME AND EASTWOOD HAVE KNOCKERS COMING ON THIS ONE AND WE ARE DOIN MORE THIS MONTH AND JOKER LAID SOME FIRE TOO AND LOOK OUT FOR 211 CTE ARTIST SIGNED WITH YOUNG JEEZY HE GOT FIYAH ON THE TAPE! A SONG CALLED STAYING ALIVE IS FIYAH
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

YEP ITS DONE BASICALLY JUST HAVE 2 PUT IT TOGETHER WAITEN ON A YOUNG BUCK FEATURE AND EASTWOOD, CROOKED I,  AND NOBLE OF THE OUTLAWS DOIN A SONG CALLED WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT HEAT EASTWOOD ON THE HOOK I ALSO HAVE YOUNG JOC AND EASTWOOD ON A SONG EXCLUSIVE ITS SICC TOO... COMING IN FEB!

Whoa! That's some sick collaborations, this is going to be epic!

MEECH WELLS

Whoa! That's some sick collaborations, this is going to be epic!
NEW WEST WEST YALL! YEP! THATS WHY ITS TAKING A LIL LONGER!
NEW WEST HONCHO