Author Topic: Anquan Boldin throws a fit...  (Read 435 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anquan Boldin throws a fit...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »
bitch shit....hard to be the star when you play on the other side of the best WR in the league.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:31:39 AM »
idiot
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »
Well he did say he wanted 2 be traded anyway.  Cause they lied 2 him on a new deal.  But they do have Breaston, after the season put him as 2nd receiver & draft a 3rd WR in the later rounds.  But they should get more OL help 1st & maybe another RB if Edge still wants out. 

thisoneguy360

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
LOL damn...even the other 81 isn't that big of a bitch.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
anquan come to sf homie ;D....make sure to bring a qb with you though :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »
what an awful time to start shit lmao. :loco:

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »
^^Haha, Mike Nolan probably thought we were getting him this past offseason when we got Bryant Johnson. There is room for Boldin in SF, and Hill played well late in the season to deserve a chance to be our QB. And adding a top-notch WR like Boldin will only make him play better. Make it happen 49ers, if Arizona can make the Super Bowl this year, you know it isn't that out of reach.

I don't think it will be that big of an issue either, I expect him to be a big part of the gameplan in the Super Bowl.
I got a bird's eye view

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »
^^Haha, Mike Nolan probably thought we were getting him this past offseason when we got Bryant Johnson. There is room for Boldin in SF, and Hill played well late in the season to deserve a chance to be our QB. And adding a top-notch WR like Boldin will only make him play better. Make it happen 49ers, if Arizona can make the Super Bowl this year, you know it isn't that out of reach.

I don't think it will be that big of an issue either, I expect him to be a big part of the gameplan in the Super Bowl.
hill did play better toward the end of the year but i still cant feel comfortable with dude. i wanna look to my qb to pull out big games not "as long as he doesnt lose it for us"..you feel me? boldin we welcome you with open arms doggie....leave that TO shit in Glendale though

thisoneguy360

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

hill did play better toward the end of the year but i still cant feel comfortable with dude. i wanna look to my qb to pull out big games not "as long as he doesnt lose it for us"..you feel me? boldin we welcome you with open arms doggie....leave that TO shit in Glendale though

LOL...if Boldin acts like this on a team going to the superbowl I don't think I want to imagine him on a sub-par team like the 49ers. No way Singleterry would put up with that shit either. Not hatin bro, just speakin my mind.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »
wow . at least when TO wins he's happy.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »
I think this situation is a little overblown and it won't be a problem. If it is, it's not about the team's performance, but rather he feels he isn't getting the money he is worth and maybe they are trying to make him look worse so nobody wants him. He's never been with any drama until recently, and a new contract and Coach Singletary would keep him happy in check. As long as he isn't a mini-T.O., stay in the NFC West.

As for Hill, I understand, although he did pull out a couple game-winning drives this year (not against great teams, but still impressive). I don't see who we can get that would be better than him. The only free-agent upgrades are longshots (McNabb, Warner), and the draft usually takes a while for a guy to be ready to start. I wouldn't mind drafting a QB to back him up, but he will probably be our best option starting next season.
I got a bird's eye view

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »
i was surprised when i read this cuz i didnt even know he had a problem

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
I think this situation is a little overblown and it won't be a problem. If it is, it's not about the team's performance, but rather he feels he isn't getting the money he is worth and maybe they are trying to make him look worse so nobody wants him. He's never been with any drama until recently, and a new contract and Coach Singletary would keep him happy in check. As long as he isn't a mini-T.O., stay in the NFC West.

As for Hill, I understand, although he did pull out a couple game-winning drives this year (not against great teams, but still impressive). I don't see who we can get that would be better than him. The only free-agent upgrades are longshots (McNabb, Warner), and the draft usually takes a while for a guy to be ready to start. I wouldn't mind drafting a QB to back him up, but he will probably be our best option starting next season.
true, a hefty pay day and the unquestionable no.1 spot will keep anquan happy. i agree that hill is our best bet as of now. he earned the shot to be the guy,im just sayin if im management im exploring all options available.

hopefully mcnabb goes somewhere he can be appreciated,dude gets too much hate.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2009, 08:14:24 AM »
Has anyone else ever done this before? I mean to be Superbowl bound for the first time ever on a Cinderella team and not feeling the need to celebrate at all, but to instead march of the field and pout to reporters about personal stats in the game. I wonder if anyone beat him up in the locker room. Someone on Baltimore does that and Ray Lewis would be looking for him. Someone on the old Steelers does that and Joe Greene and Jack Lambert would be waiting for him to get home and give him a beat down.