Author Topic: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.  (Read 996 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
am i pissed my starting center went down from a freak accident? hell yes...but i dont know how NIK can even sit down with you holdin on to his nuts so tight. and lol at the - karma for callin you on this shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 05:12:26 PM »
wow what fuckin break, there goes the title hopes

cause we know Gasol and Odom can't hold down the fort while Kobe is being double teamed

lucky break for the other teams

we're still the best team in the league, pessimist.

you weren't the best team, EVEN when you had hm  (40-9 > 37-9)

give them a break Hack, they just lost the better Center in the leagues history, with outstanding post play & should-be award winning defense.

for a fan of a team who CLEARLY (without even a second thought) has an inferior big man (KG), you shouldnt be one to talk.

why? because Bynum with a torn MCL>>>>>a healthy KG.

dont take it the wrong way, KG is good, but not injured Bynum good.
you a maaaaaad hater. i thought you was cool but there is no hidin the fact that you just bitter dog. comedy

ya waht happened cham,u was cool now ur going down hill. ur sarcasm posts every 5 min in the lakers threads are gettin weak.

what can i say? NIK's statements are amusing, i just like adding the fuel to his fire lol.

he over praised him & now that hes taken a fall, you think other fans are just going to feel all bad for you guys?

cmon now, Hack's got the right idea lol.

if C.C. or Burnett goes down this year *KNOCK ON WOOD...TWICE lol*, you dont think Tommy & some other baseball heads will be all over us?

Yankee fans already are like concidering we won, VERY, VERY similar to that of the Laker fans beginning of this season; so when you guys take the fall, other fans jump on you.

its part of sports.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 05:15:10 PM »
am i pissed my starting center went down from a freak accident? hell yes...but i dont know how NIK can even sit down with you holdin on to his nuts so tight. and lol at the - karma for callin you on this shit.

LMAO, wasnt me homie. swear to just about anything you would want me too.

+1 for ya, just to give back the - that someone gave ya; who apprently didnt like what you said.

i understand whats up. you guys would jump on Hack's Celtics if Pierce went down. just part of the game.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »

+1 for ya, just to give back the - that someone gave ya; who apprently didnt like what you said.

i understand whats up. you guys would jump on Hack's Celtics if Pierce went down. just part of the game.
its all good homie,to be honest i aint even trippin and i would laugh if peirce went down just cause i dont like dude but i wouldnt make 100 posts about it just to try and piss off NIK.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

its all good homie,to be honest i aint even trippin and i would laugh if peirce went down just cause i dont like dude but i wouldnt make 100 posts about it just to try and piss off NIK.

understood lol, my b.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 07:08:31 PM »
damn, there goes hopes for a title. :'(

not even close

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 07:14:13 PM »
damn, there goes hopes for a title. :'(

not even close

ya but it sure takes a hit.

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »
We went to the Finals without Bynum AND Ariza ... some people give up fast

OG Hack Wilson

aef
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 08:11:16 PM »
We went to the Finals without Bynum AND Ariza ... some people give up fast

celtics > lakers w/ bynum > cavs > magic > spurs > lakers w/o bynum > hornets > rockets w/ all 3 healthy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »
^i think the Spurs can shut down the Magic, but a rematch of Spurs/Cavs would be MUCH more interesting.

but i still might put my money on the Spurs over the Cavs.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 08:27:21 PM »
LOL at the Spurs beating us ... y'all have very short memories

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »
Bynum will be back sooner this time...I'm guessing he might play in the last week of the season. I just saw an interview with him and he's able to walk and everything. No surgery is required. He said he couldn't walk for 14 days after the injury last year. The severity of last yeats injury was much, MUCH worse...Bynum will be back more than in time for us to handle the Celtics/Cavs/Magic in the Finals. 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »
 yeah I think it'll more 8 weeks than 12 ... and this time they clearly know which injury he got and how to treat it whereas they lost a lot of time to figure it out last year

Rick McCrank

Re: aef
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 12:24:15 AM »
spurs > lakers w/o bynum

you're weak, even the hardcore Laker haters slash new Celtics fans at my work wouldn't even say that  :laugh:

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »
Playoffs start in 9 weeks. Fuck the world.

ouch...