Author Topic: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.  (Read 995 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: aef
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »
spurs > lakers w/o bynum

you're weak, even the hardcore Laker haters slash new Celtics fans at my work wouldn't even say that  :laugh:

i dont know if the Spurs are better, but it definatly isnt going to be a walk in the park when the Western Conference Finals roll around without Bynum.

that series could go either way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »
spurs > lakers w/o bynum

you're weak, even the hardcore Laker haters slash new Celtics fans at my work wouldn't even say that  :laugh:

i dont know if the Spurs are better, but it definatly isnt going to be a walk in the park when the Western Conference Finals roll around without Bynum.

we slaughtered them without Bynum AND without Ariza last year...you're not too bright.

teecee

Re: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
Bynum will be back sooner this time...I'm guessing he might play in the last week of the season. I just saw an interview with him and he's able to walk and everything. No surgery is required. He said he couldn't walk for 14 days after the injury last year. The severity of last yeats injury was much, MUCH worse...Bynum will be back more than in time for us to handle the Celtics/Cavs/Magic in the Finals. 8)

Ever had a MCL injury?  I completely tore mine in grade 12 during the last game of the year, but was able to walk fairly well after that (until i got surgery that is).  The ligament damage impacts your lateral movement, but walking isn't that bad actually.  Hard to sayh how bad it will be.........I really hope he comes back and is healthy, because I will hate to see the excuses for years to come if he doesn't and the Lakers don't win the title.  It would be even worse than the "one rebound" theory vs Phoenix a couple of years ago........

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »
spurs > lakers w/o bynum

we slaughtered them without Bynum AND without Ariza last year...you're not too bright.

true that, that makes it an automatic W, what was i thinking? ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »
^i think the Spurs can shut down the Magic, but a rematch of Spurs/Cavs would be MUCH more interesting.

but i still might put my money on the Spurs over the Cavs.

REViSED:

Celtics > Lakers + Bynum > Cavs > Magic > Spurs > Lakers w/o Bynum >Hornets w/ CP3 > Rockets (healthy) > Magic w/o Jameer Nelson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 06:09:38 PM »
this years Spurs team has Roger Mason now.  clutch shooter in those close games....remember Xmas?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 06:10:49 PM »
hack why dont u just go and talk on a celtics forums. just leave dog

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »
hack why dont u just go and talk on a celtics forums. just leave dog

am i offending you by talking BASKETBALL in a SPORTS forum on aRAPmessage board???

why don't you go to a Lakers board?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »
The dubcc sports section is already is a Lakers board. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
The dubcc sports section is already is a Lakers board. 8)

lol seems like it these days huh.  but it still says SPORTS, not "LAKER HOMERS AND BENGAL FANS ONLY"

either way, Ochocinco needs to realise this is a rap forum, not a Lakers board.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »
yeah I think it'll more 8 weeks than 12 ... and this time they clearly know which injury he got and how to treat it whereas they lost a lot of time to figure it out last year

I hope so, but remember last year his timetable to return kept getting delayed and delayed until it became apparent that he would just have to shut it down. At least this injury appears to be minor in comparison and IIRC its not on his surgically repaired knee. It definitely would seem to be a better situation for him but time will tell. You definitely don't want to rush him back and have him reaggrivate it and make it worse.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 09:14:40 PM »
wow what fuckin break, there goes the title hopes

cause we know Gasol and Odom can't hold down the fort while Kobe is being double teamed

lucky break for the other teams

ok so i was wrong. NIK will have his excuses now.  >:(
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 09:21:01 PM »
One thing I know, especially from this forum. Is that Laker fans talk the most during and before the season.  Its been a while since they won a title, and yet they still have the nerve to think that their team is head and shoulders above everyone...every year. LOL funny shit.  Yeah, the Lakers beat us last year. But this is the NBA and that was last year. They forget how bad we were kicking their ass during game 1 and 2.  If they think a team like the Spurs couldnt beat them in a 7 game series theyre fuckin stupid.  Am I saying "we'll beat them for sure". No. I didnt say shit like that even during years when we were far and away better then them, because you only make yourself look like an ass....and sometimes a complete idiot when the playoffs role around.  So to think that the #2 team wouldnt stand a chance in hell against the #1 team is fuckin retarded LOL
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 10:29:52 PM »
One thing I know, especially from this forum. Is that Laker fans talk the most during and before the season.  Its been a while since they won a title, and yet they still have the nerve to think that their team is head and shoulders above everyone...every year. LOL funny shit.  Yeah, the Lakers beat us last year. But this is the NBA and that was last year. They forget how bad we were kicking their ass during game 1 and 2.  If they think a team like the Spurs couldnt beat them in a 7 game series theyre fuckin stupid.  Am I saying "we'll beat them for sure". No. I didnt say shit like that even during years when we were far and away better then them, because you only make yourself look like an ass....and sometimes a complete idiot when the playoffs role around.  So to think that the #2 team wouldnt stand a chance in hell against the #1 team is fuckin retarded LOL

Lakers>>>>>Spurs. Get over it.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »

Lakers>>>>>Spurs. Get over it.

not according to the last 10 years