Author Topic: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.  (Read 997 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bynum out 8-12 weeks with torn MCL.
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »
One thing I know, especially from this forum. Is that Laker fans talk the most during and before the season.  Its been a while since they won a title, and yet they still have the nerve to think that their team is head and shoulders above everyone...every year. LOL funny shit.  Yeah, the Lakers beat us last year. But this is the NBA and that was last year. They forget how bad we were kicking their ass during game 1 and 2.  If they think a team like the Spurs couldnt beat them in a 7 game series theyre fuckin stupid.  Am I saying "we'll beat them for sure". No. I didnt say shit like that even during years when we were far and away better then them, because you only make yourself look like an ass....and sometimes a complete idiot when the playoffs role around.  So to think that the #2 team wouldnt stand a chance in hell against the #1 team is fuckin retarded LOL

Lakers>>>>>Spurs. Get over it.

not according to the last 10 years

once again, 3peat + winning the west 2 other times > 4 champions on 4 separate occasions. their was once a discussion about this on the TNT halftime report and everyone agreed that the 2nd title on a back-to-back was a lot bigger and harder than winning 1 title on its own. that was back when the Spurs were looking to get their first back-to-back, but of course, they failed. when you win a title, the whole league is out to get you. if you can win a title then, you did something historic... triple that notion for a threepeat. anyone who claims the Spurs have been the bigger/better franchise over this past decade is either a huge spurs fan or a huge laker hater...you fall under the latter.

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »
we're still going to win, we have a stronger, more improved team than last year + ariza back, role players like farmar better than last year + celtics weaker and older than last year + more time for gasol to gel = 09 title

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »
One thing I know, especially from this forum. Is that Laker fans talk the most during and before the season.  Its been a while since they won a title, and yet they still have the nerve to think that their team is head and shoulders above everyone...every year. LOL funny shit.  Yeah, the Lakers beat us last year. But this is the NBA and that was last year. They forget how bad we were kicking their ass during game 1 and 2.  If they think a team like the Spurs couldnt beat them in a 7 game series theyre fuckin stupid.  Am I saying "we'll beat them for sure". No. I didnt say shit like that even during years when we were far and away better then them, because you only make yourself look like an ass....and sometimes a complete idiot when the playoffs role around.  So to think that the #2 team wouldnt stand a chance in hell against the #1 team is fuckin retarded LOL

once again, 3peat + winning the west 2 other times > 4 champions on 4 separate occasions. their was once a discussion about this on the TNT halftime report and everyone agreed that the 2nd title on a back-to-back was a lot bigger and harder than winning 1 title on its own. that was back when the Spurs were looking to get their first back-to-back, but of course, they failed. when you win a title, the whole league is out to get you. if you can win a title then, you did something historic... triple that notion for a threepeat. anyone who claims the Spurs have been the bigger/better franchise over this past decade is either a huge spurs fan or a huge laker hater...you fall under the latter.

Wrong as usual. While whether or not a 3 peat is more impressive or 4 titles in 10 years is more impressive is a highly subjective matter of opinion, 4 being more than 3 is not. This has nothing to do with hate or any other dick licker shit you have to say. Funny you call me a laker hater when I criticize them but are nowhere to be found when I say good things about the Lakers/Laker players. I have both good and bad things to say about them you idiot. A hater only has bad things to say. You dont realize this however, because you are the polar opposite of a hater (homer) which is just as bad.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:22 PM »
4>3

thisoneguy360

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »
Spurs still aren't fucking with the Lakers  especially with Ariza in the mix

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 03:13:09 PM »
Spurs still aren't fucking with the Lakers  especially with Ariza in the mix

Well they certainly are not nearly as entertaining to watch, I'll give you that. Anybody who has been paying attention for the last decade knows that you can never count the Spurs out though.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 04:39:12 PM »

Wrong again. Anyone who thinks that the Lakers of the last 10 yrs are better then the Spurs is either a huge Laker fan, or a Spurs hater. You fall under both.  During your three peat years, yes....the Lakers were definetely better then the Spurs. That was for THREE years though. During our 4 titles, we were better then you each year. That would be.....you guessed it, FOUR years. So we already have you beat there. THEN, you take into account the fact that for the 10 yrs combined our win percentage was far better then yours, and everyones.  Real shit, in all major sports (US) the Spurs have been the most successful franchise of the last 10 yrs. NO ONE is arguing that the Lakers have been.  30 yrs ago, a three peat was HUGE. But in the age of free agency, winning every other year 4 times is even harder. Especially when you consider they were contenders for the title in each year in between. Teams dont stay that good, for that long anymore when players are constanly moving from team to team. The Lakers were great for 3 of the last 10 yrs...and thats about it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »
Anybody who has been paying attention for the last decade knows that you can never count the Spurs out though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »

Wrong again. Anyone who thinks that the Lakers of the last 10 yrs are better then the Spurs is either a huge Laker fan, or a Spurs hater. You fall under both.  During your three peat years, yes....the Lakers were definetely better then the Spurs. That was for THREE years though. During our 4 titles, we were better then you each year. That would be.....you guessed it, FOUR years. So we already have you beat there. THEN, you take into account the fact that for the 10 yrs combined our win percentage was far better then yours, and everyones.  Real shit, in all major sports (US) the Spurs have been the most successful franchise of the last 10 yrs. NO ONE is arguing that the Lakers have been.  30 yrs ago, a three peat was HUGE. But in the age of free agency, winning every other year 4 times is even harder. Especially when you consider they were contenders for the title in each year in between. Teams dont stay that good, for that long anymore when players are constanly moving from team to team. The Lakers were great for 3 of the last 10 yrs...and thats about it.

NIK has proved time & time again he will not listen to reason or in this case understand hes wrong.

dont waste your time; some know your right lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »
three peat was HUGE. But in the age of free agency, winning every other year 4 times is even harder.

LMFAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2009, 05:19:34 PM »
three peat was HUGE. But in the age of free agency, winning every other year 4 times is even harder.

LMFAO

lol calm down, you had the best player in all of basketball & a big man who was playing like the best big man of all time, at the time.

it was a stacked team who should win.

i mean you take away one of the componets to that ridiculous duo & i count zero; for the Lakers anyway. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »

LMFAO

lol calm down, you had the best player in all of basketball & a big man who was playing like the best big man of all time, at the time.

it was a stacked team who should win.

i mean you take away one of the componets to that ridiculous duo & i count zero; for the Lakers anyway. ;)

yea...we had great players. that's usually what it takes to make a great team......idiot.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »

LMFAO

You understand the way professional sports works nowadays right? Not that a three peat isnt great. It IS amazing. But its easier for a team to be great for a three year period, then fall off. Then it is for a team to win consistently over a 10 yr span. Even if they do not win the title EVERY year.  If they were just a very good team for 10 yrs, with no titles, that would be completely different.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »

LMFAO

You understand the way professional sports works nowadays right? Not that a three peat isnt great. It IS amazing. But its easier for a team to be great for a three year period, then fall off. Then it is for a team to win consistently over a 10 yr span. Even if they do not win the title EVERY year.  If they were just a very good team for 10 yrs, with no titles, that would be completely different.

I don't think you get it...when you're world champions, every contending team is building to beat you. After 2 straight titles, they're gunning twice as hard. This is why a 3peat is clearly more impressive. Go ask ANY NBA analyst out there what they think on this. LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »
^now the analysts opinon's matter lol. :D