Author Topic: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move  (Read 1425 times)

MisterX

• 'G'
Re: Nas Guests On 'Detox' But Mum On Next Move
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »
I've read through some of his posts and it looks like he's mellowman. Look at this post he made, it's the exact same post that mellowman made on here back in 2003.

http://www.kanyelive.com/talk/index.php?topic=37548.345

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=35527.msg402122#msg402122

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 07:22:30 PM by MisterX »

Matty

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »
you know what some of those sentences are EXACTLY the same, yet he denies it's the same person (him). what are the chances of two people writing exactly the same things in two different places on the same topic?

good detective work misterX.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »
you know what some of those sentences are EXACTLY the same, yet he denies it's the same person (him). what are the chances of two people writing exactly the same things in two different places on the same topic?

good detective work misterX.
so mellowman is back?  :laugh:
he should sign up here

Matty

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »
well it seems like since this info has got around to us he's deleted every post he made on that forum and fled. my only assumption is that whoever was posting (mellowman/whoever) really dislikes the people on dubcc. why did he leave here in the first place? wasn't it something to do with too many haters/people accusing him of being a phony or some shit.

judging by those pics and stuff dude was a very real insider. shame he got all butthurt at people from here finding out about it all.

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 04:48:46 PM »
It's coming.........It's coming.
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Matty

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 04:55:26 PM »
DETOX BABY! :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »
well it seems like since this info has got around to us he's deleted every post he made on that forum and fled. my only assumption is that whoever was posting (mellowman/whoever) really dislikes the people on dubcc. why did he leave here in the first place? wasn't it something to do with too many haters/people accusing him of being a phony or some shit.

judging by those pics and stuff dude was a very real insider. shame he got all butthurt at people from here finding out about it all.
well i know he was bothered by some of the comments, but i'm not sure if that was the reason he left.