Author Topic: It's 2009 and the West Coast Is Still D.R.Y.  (Read 1134 times)

Lunatic

Re: It's 2009 and the West Coast Is Still D.R.Y.
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 08:38:17 PM »
as D stated, the material and QUALITY is there...but we do need to start getting some albums out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 11:36:28 PM »
as D stated, the material and QUALITY is there...but we do need to start getting some albums out

Damn straight!

DAMANI

• Lil Geezy
  • INGLEWOODCITYBEHINDME
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2009, 06:38:06 PM »
DUBB UNION in stores now and we all from the westcoast and its all heat

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »

So what are you really waiting for?
Crooked,Bishop,Glasses etc. I assume.....
Their "real" album will probably be some watered down shit,so  :P :P :P :P

Me personally all the delays and artists getting dropped and etc makes me really not anticipate albums so much anymore. And those 3 that you mentioned are prime examples. February is basically done and Glasses is supposed to drop in March right? Not going to happen. For every month you don't get 50, Dre or Em is another month past you will be no closer to a Bishop album. Crooked I am looking foward to a group project from him more than his solo work because well I won't get started on that.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2009, 06:43:53 PM »
whenever your ready

Me personally all the delays and artists getting dropped and etc makes me really not anticipate albums so much anymore. And those 3 that you mentioned are prime examples. February is basically done and Glasses is supposed to drop in March right? Not going to happen. For every month you don't get 50, Dre or Em is another month past you will be no closer to a Bishop album. Crooked I am looking foward to a group project from him more than his solo work because well I won't get started on that.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »
whenever your ready

Nah it's nothing that has not been said about Crook a billion times already. For me when he drops a album and if I feel I want to cop it, then I will.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

Me personally all the delays and artists getting dropped and etc makes me really not anticipate albums so much anymore. And those 3 that you mentioned are prime examples. February is basically done and Glasses is supposed to drop in March right? Not going to happen. For every month you don't get 50, Dre or Em is another month past you will be no closer to a Bishop album. Crooked I am looking forward to a group project from him more than his solo work because well I won't get started on that.

-Have you seen Glasses features and producers?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ So fuck that album.
-50 and Em? common now  :P
I don't worry about Crooked,Bishop and Maylay.... I'm sure they will continue to drop street albums.

....and hey Bishop already got an album out in the stores;
Caltroit,so go and support that  ;)

Yeah thank God for street albums. LOL!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »
damn chad real spit from you.
i was listenin to "fucc wit me" last night, damn G malone fucked up big time by not pushin this as a single
i mean he chose
certified
malone
to shoot videos for?
come on G Malone?
you had a banger
street
club
etc..
shit was dope and you do nuthin wit it?

and yeah bishop has dropped enuff heat for a long time

but crooked, damn da fuck is he doin? (its what hes not doin but you know)

Me personally all the delays and artists getting dropped and etc makes me really not anticipate albums so much anymore. And those 3 that you mentioned are prime examples. February is basically done and Glasses is supposed to drop in March right? Not going to happen. For every month you don't get 50, Dre or Em is another month past you will be no closer to a Bishop album. Crooked I am looking forward to a group project from him more than his solo work because well I won't get started on that.

-Have you seen Glasses features and producers?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ So fuck that album.
-50 and Em? common now  :P
I don't worry about Crooked,Bishop and Maylay.... I'm sure they will continue to drop street albums.

....and hey Bishop already got an album out in the stores;
Caltroit,so go and support that  ;)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:19 PM »
i was listenin to "fucc wit me" last night, damn G malone fucked up big time by not pushin this as a single
i mean he chose
certified
malone
to shoot videos for?
come on G Malone?
you had a banger
street
club
etc..

Real talk, Fucc Wit Me was a banger, if he hada pushed that he woulda done it big. Labels always fucking up with single choices. He shoulda dropped Fucc Wit Me right after Certified had built him the buzz on the west

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »
DUBB UNION in stores now and we all from the westcoast and its all heat
real talk, so glad y'all dropped the album -- now if others can follow ya path lol..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »
yeah he went the industry route tryna do it lil wayne style
see how joey, and them they get akon/pain to appear cuz their whats hot right now eventho their buzz is dyin down
but fucc wit me is his best
and up & down right after that IMO
i mean look how many times his album is gettin pushed back, he still doesnt have a official single?
and its not too late to push "fucc wit me"

i mean he chose
certified
malone
to shoot videos for?
come on G Malone?
you had a banger
street
club
etc..

Real talk, Fucc Wit Me was a banger, if he hada pushed that he woulda done it big. Labels always fucking up with single choices. He shoulda dropped Fucc Wit Me right after Certified had built him the buzz on the west
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 10:04:04 PM »
The smartest thing Bishop did was drop the mixtapes.  If shit goes south that's all proof of his work ethic, his talent, and a portion of his work he did at aftermath.  Plus he fed his fans and possibly intrigued new ones.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 10:16:34 PM »
Man what's up wit the industry? All these damn mixtapes and not one SOLID album to listen to! Everyone sayin' we're droppin this and that, but the shit don't ever see the light-of-day! The West Is Gonna Need a heart transplant soon if shit don't start droppin'! Real Talk

Just to name a few!

Glasses Malone, Clyde Carson, Lil Eazy E,  Of Course the good Doctor, Crooked I, even EA SKI  apply us some pressure PIMPin' we need ya'll shit like yesterday!  Man i'll go cop em just put dat good shit out!  We need to hollar at Obama and get a West Coast Stimulus package! Pay all the big name producers a grip fuck the label executives and release every last album that's been shelved!!!!!!!!!

THIS

+1

Chad Vader

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2009, 05:43:47 AM »

Potato Potata Free Fries.......
....and yeah that new B-Real is actually pretty good,and this coming from a cat that don't really feel him.  ;)

LOL! I have not heard the album yet all the way through but yeah it has some good joints on there.

Speaking of B-Real check this joint featuring Toomer/T-Lok TKO. Dope video  ;)

B-Real and Toomer; Death or Retirement
<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3324107&amp;amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;amp;show_title=1&amp;amp;show_byline=1&amp;amp;show_portrait=0&amp;amp;color=&amp;amp;fullscreen=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3324107&amp;amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;amp;show_title=1&amp;amp;show_byline=1&amp;amp;show_portrait=0&amp;amp;color=&amp;amp;fullscreen=1</a>

B-Real and Toomer; Death or Retirement MP3 Download

Chad Vader

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »

2010 is right around the corner....
Status?