Author Topic: WIDEAwake Starts Opening Death Row's "Vault"  (Read 1039 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: WIDEAwake Starts Opening Death Row's "Vault"
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 04:16:06 PM »
LAUGHIN@ GO BUY A 3ALBUM SAMPLER
HAHA WTF

DPGC23

I think this is just more of a treat for the fans that been waiting so long saying, "Hey, we got some projects in store, here's something to show that we are here."

Yeah.  It's a little thing, but it beats waiting a whole year for them to put out those first four projects they were talking about.  At least it's something.  I still hope they get moving on the website.  Besides having the download part, even just having a deathrow forum again would be cool.

There's a DR forum out there, but it blows. www.deathrowrecordings.com

lol...yeah...it looks like that website was created by the FTP douchebag.  Is that who runs the forum?

Yup, he was Death Row's official webmaster for six years. Hired by Suge's former right hand man.

Yeah, I remember he used to run the old forum under the name Am7 if I'm not mistaken.  Then I remember him using the oneoone name when he posted on the Mr. Makaveli forum and when he sold that first OFTB album.  That was before he came up with the For The People name....yeah, I don't think I'll waste my time posting there.

Indeed, he's a weirdo. He goes on MSN by the name of SeventhSinRecords. The forum is a waste.

JohnnyL

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »
HAHA WTF

DPGC23

I think this is just more of a treat for the fans that been waiting so long saying, "Hey, we got some projects in store, here's something to show that we are here."

Yeah.  It's a little thing, but it beats waiting a whole year for them to put out those first four projects they were talking about.  At least it's something.  I still hope they get moving on the website.  Besides having the download part, even just having a deathrow forum again would be cool.

lol...yeah...it looks like that website was created by the FTP douchebag.  Is that who runs the forum?

Yup, he was Death Row's official webmaster for six years. Hired by Suge's former right hand man.

Yeah, I remember he used to run the old forum under the name Am7 if I'm not mistaken.  Then I remember him using the oneoone name when he posted on the Mr. Makaveli forum and when he sold that first OFTB album.  That was before he came up with the For The People name....yeah, I don't think I'll waste my time posting there.

Indeed, he's a weirdo. He goes on MSN by the name of SeventhSinRecords. The forum is a waste.

Interesting.  I've noticed a lot of these net-fame types that horde the Death Row material or bootleg it at outrageous prices, seem to have at least several e-aliases.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »
HAHA WTF

DPGC23

Interesting.  I've noticed a lot of these net-fame types that horde the Death Row material or bootleg it at outrageous prices, seem to have at least several e-aliases.

Indeed, I am happy it can all end though. The days of bootlegging Death Row and ripping off dudes can finally be over. Net thugs will always be there, but at least they can start ruining another record label now with their "exclusive" bootlegs for $500 dollars a pop. Lol.

JohnnyL

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »
HAHA WTF

DPGC23

Indeed, I am happy it can all end though. The days of bootlegging Death Row and ripping off dudes can finally be over. Net thugs will always be there, but at least they can start ruining another record label now with their "exclusive" bootlegs for $500 dollars a pop. Lol.

For sure.  I can't argue with that. lol

Mietek23

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »
COOL. ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY SONGS THA REALEST COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IN THE CATALOG ? ROUGH NUMBERS.........

Around 400 tracks.. I know that for a fact cause I remember the info from his admin that was posted on his old WCRydaz forum. He said that only 1/5 of his DR material was released/leaked and he recorded around 400 songs from late 96 til early 01

2euce 7even

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »
only 3 songs?meh!

but still cool, i hope they will release some more dope shit.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2009, 08:10:50 AM »
only 3 songs?meh!

but still cool, i hope they will release some more dope shit.

Its a start, hopefully more music will follow.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »
i think they are releasing these songs because they have deals worked out with crook, danny boy, and petey pablo for some sizzler coupons if this sells more than 5 copies before its leaks and spreads like a plague over the internet

EFFeX

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2009, 08:35:36 AM »
i think they are releasing these songs because they have deals worked out with crook, danny boy, and petey pablo for some sizzler coupons if this sells more than 5 copies before its leaks and spreads like a plague over the internet

LMAO, WTF

JohnnyL

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »
oooooooooooh Sizzler Coupons.  ;D

MediumL

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
whos checking for Petey Pablo?  ??? He had a couple hits but that was time ago when crunk was hot.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Elano

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 10:16:24 AM »
lol @ people complaining. Be grateful this shit is being dropped.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2009, 11:03:22 AM »
COOL. ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY SONGS THA REALEST COULD POSSIBLY HAVE IN THE CATALOG ? ROUGH NUMBERS.........

I don't think anyone gives a fuck enough to know that info.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Quadruple OG

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »
Dubcnn should really do an interview with the new owners. Everyone probably has questions about the releases, what they actually have, time frame for releasing stuff, artists that have either reached out to them or vice versa, etc.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »
Dubcnn should really do an interview with the new owners. Everyone probably has questions about the releases, what they actually have, time frame for releasing stuff, artists that have either reached out to them or vice versa, etc.