Author Topic: Make your predictions on how your MLB team will do, and I'll up thread in August  (Read 594 times)

J Bananas

Being a fan of the yankees is like rooting for wal mart to put out all small business

muaha. you coulda got your ass kicked for that back in 2000-2003 even though it was true. Thank God everyone hates them again.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
And btw Mike Jacobs is a borderline everyday 1st basemen.  Yes he has some pop but his OBP is horrendous and dude is a horrible defensive 1st basemen.

Jacobs may not be great, but he's definitely an upgrade from Ross Gload.  I'm very happy we have Jacobs this year.  When your on a team as bad as the Royals you can even get excited over Mike Jacobs.  You wouldn't understand this though.

And as for our argument over small market vs. big market.....

Yo Tom; trust me, I know just how bad the Royals suck, and how many mistakes they've made in the front office over the years that have contributed to that.

But your Yankee's have made a hell of a lot of mistakes too.  But they can always buy their way out of it.  When the Royals make a mistake and draft the wrong player, they usually find out 5 years later he was the wrong pick to make, and then they have to start all over and build their franchise around somebody else.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:29:46 AM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
And btw Mike Jacobs is a borderline everyday 1st basemen.  Yes he has some pop but his OBP is horrendous and dude is a horrible defensive 1st basemen.

Jacobs may not be great, but he's definitely an upgrade from Ross Gload.  I'm very happy we have Jacobs this year.  When your on a team as bad as the Royals you can even get excited over Mike Jacobs.  You wouldn't understand this though.

Yo Tom; trust me, I know just how bad the Royals suck, and how many mistakes they've made in the front office over the years that have contributed to that.

But your Yankee's have made a hell of a lot of mistakes too.  But they can always buy their way out of it.  When the Royals make a mistake and draft the wrong player, they usually find out 5 years later he was the wrong pick to make, and then they have to start all over and build their franchise around somebody else.

uh oh..you just called a mets fan a yankees fan...RUN!  lol

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
just got tix to the mets 5/1 and 5/3 games, gonna try to get some dogers tickets as well, exited as hell for tomorow night

herpes

just got tix to the mets 5/1 and 5/3 games, gonna try to get some dogers tickets as well, exited as hell for tomorow night

I got tickets may 6th when the Phillies come to town.  And the way the new stadium is situated, the only thing separating the Phils bullpen and us fans is a chain link fence  ;D

herpes

OK lets get one thing fucking straight you stupid fucking cock sucker.... I HATE THE FUCKING YANKEES I HATE THEM WITH A FUCKING PASSION YOU STUPID FUCKIN COCK SUCKER.  EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER HERE KNOWS THAT I AM A METS FAN AND I WOULD NEVER CHEER FOR THE YANKEES UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES.  AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND B/C I CHEER FOR A TEAM THAT ARE HISTORICALLY LOSERS AND HAVE TO SHARE THE SAME CITY WITH THE YANKS.

And if you still want to say I don't understand.  In the history of the Royals they have a higher winning percentage my Mets.... .485 to .480.  So don't ever tell me I don't fucking understand what its like to cheer for a loser you fucking jerk off

OK now let me dismantle your post b/c you know jack shit about baseball and I know more about your own fucking organization than you do. 

Mike Jacobs actually came up with the Mets, bet you didn't know that dip shit.  I also follow the Marlins closely b/c they play in the NL East and I like a team of young kids busting there asses.  So I know Mike Jacobs very well.  Yes with his bat he has some pop and thats about it.  I can understand getting excited about him compared to what you had last season but his other poor batting statistics and poor glove more than wipe away what he does bring to the table.

On to the small market vs big market argument... how come you COMPLETELY ignore other small market teams I mentioned that stay competitive ?  I shouldn't go on anymore until you have a legit argument for that.  But I will go on and I will try and keep it short b/c I have to go to the gym.  But you mention the draft.  If you are building your team around just one kid you draft and it takes your organization 5 years to figure out this isn't the kid, than your organization is in a lot more trouble than the big market vs small market bull shit.  Up until the Alex Gordon pick in the 2005 draft the Royals were notorious for not just passing on the best talent available but drafting much lessor players just so they wouldn't have to spend any money.  C'mon other smaller markets don't even do that.  I'm done for now until you can respond to other small market teams that stay competitive

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Yankees are taking it all. 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
im with you on the yankee hate tommy, and it must suck living in new york and having to deal with that

herpes

im with you on the yankee hate tommy, and it must suck living in new york and having to deal with that

You have no idea lol.

herpes

Bri I'm still waiting for you answer why other small market teams find a way to be competitive.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OK lets get one thing fucking straight you stupid fucking cock sucker.... I HATE THE FUCKING YANKEES I HATE THEM WITH A FUCKING PASSION YOU STUPID FUCKIN COCK SUCKER.  EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER HERE KNOWS THAT I AM A METS FAN AND I WOULD NEVER CHEER FOR THE YANKEES UNDER ANY FUCKING CIRCUMSTANCES.  AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND B/C I CHEER FOR A TEAM THAT ARE HISTORICALLY LOSERS AND HAVE TO SHARE THE SAME CITY WITH THE YANKS.

And if you still want to say I don't understand.  In the history of the Royals they have a higher winning percentage my Mets.... .485 to .480.  So don't ever tell me I don't fucking understand what its like to cheer for a loser you fucking jerk off

OK now let me dismantle your post b/c you know jack shit about baseball and I know more about your own fucking organization than you do. 

Mike Jacobs actually came up with the Mets, bet you didn't know that dip shit.  I also follow the Marlins closely b/c they play in the NL East and I like a team of young kids busting there asses.  So I know Mike Jacobs very well.  Yes with his bat he has some pop and thats about it.  I can understand getting excited about him compared to what you had last season but his other poor batting statistics and poor glove more than wipe away what he does bring to the table.

On to the small market vs big market argument... how come you COMPLETELY ignore other small market teams I mentioned that stay competitive ?  I shouldn't go on anymore until you have a legit argument for that.  But I will go on and I will try and keep it short b/c I have to go to the gym.  But you mention the draft.  If you are building your team around just one kid you draft and it takes your organization 5 years to figure out this isn't the kid, than your organization is in a lot more trouble than the big market vs small market bull shit.  Up until the Alex Gordon pick in the 2005 draft the Royals were notorious for not just passing on the best talent available but drafting much lessor players just so they wouldn't have to spend any money.  C'mon other smaller markets don't even do that.  I'm done for now until you can respond to other small market teams that stay competitive

Yo homie... you need to relax.  We are talking about sports.   This isn't life and death.  It's grown men playing a kids game.  I'm not about to take an argument over the Yankee's to that kind of level.  If major league baseball fell off the face of the Earth I would not lose any sleep.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:21:24 PM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »

herpes

Yo homie... you need to relax.  We are talking about sports.   This isn't life and death.  It's grown men playing a kids game.  I'm not about to take an argument over the Yankee's to that kind of level.  If major league baseball fell off the face of the Earth I would not lose any sleep.

No its not a game, it's a religion.  And stop avoiding my question dip shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No, once you started cussing and going crazy you took it to a fanatical level that I'm not at all interested in going to, because I don't care enough about MLB to take it there.   If you care about it that much, then good for you, but I'm not interested in it like that.

herpes

No, once you started cussing and going crazy you took it to a fanatical level that I'm not at all interested in going to, because I don't care enough about MLB to take it there.   If you care about it that much, then good for you, but I'm not interested in it like that.

No you called me a Yanks fan thats worse than talking shit about my family.  OK I'm done cursing lets dead it and get back to the original point.  How would you change the current system and even if you do how does that change the fact the Royals are ran like trash ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No you called me a Yanks fan thats worse than talking shit about my family.  OK I'm done cursing lets dead it and get back to the original point.  How would you change the current system and even if you do how does that change the fact the Royals are ran like trash ?

They just need to make the system the same as basketball and football.  I don't know how that works exactly, I think it has to do with having a salary cap and market sharing. 

Well, the Royals can't buy their way out of mistakes like the larger market teams can.  So if it was structured differently, then their mistakes would not be magnified as they are.