Author Topic: Make your predictions on how your MLB team will do, and I'll up thread in August  (Read 593 times)

herpes

No you called me a Yanks fan thats worse than talking shit about my family.  OK I'm done cursing lets dead it and get back to the original point.  How would you change the current system and even if you do how does that change the fact the Royals are ran like trash ?

They just need to make the system the same as basketball and football.  I don't know how that works exactly, I think it has to do with having a salary cap and market sharing. 

Well, the Royals can't buy their way out of mistakes like the larger market teams can.  So if it was structured differently, then their mistakes would not be magnified as they are.

Baseball has revenue sharing and what about other small markets that are building contenders despite the disadvantages.  Most of the Royals problems stem from how they are ran and not the system they play within.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Baseball has revenue sharing and what about other small markets that are building contenders despite the disadvantages.  Most of the Royals problems stem from how they are ran and not the system they play within.

you said that already
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

herpes

you said that already

But you keep on putting most of the blame for the Royals woe's on the system they play in.   You're trying to make it out that small markets have no hope when that is quite the opposite.  And out of the 4 major sports in America Baseball is just behind Football in terms of parity.  Thats the point I am trying to make but you won't respond to, you continue to blame the system.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:19:05 PM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
Angels Clinch The Division In August, World Series Bound!!!

Can't Wait Til Tomorrow - OPENING DAY WITH THE FAM!! GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
fuck that salary cap shit!

just step it up like the Rays & you can be in the world series.

everyone who isnt a Yankee fan is for a salary cap; thats hilarious. :laugh:

herpes

I'm not a Yanks fan and I'm not for a salary cap unless baseball were to force teams like the Marlins, Royals, and Pirates to spend money.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm not a Yanks fan and I'm not for a salary cap unless baseball were to force teams like the Marlins, Royals, and Pirates to spend money.

well your not far off but, good man! :P

yeah, if the fuckin Royals want to spend $8.95 on there players then fuck that, they can stay SUCKIN; i want to win! 8)

herpes

yeah, if the fuckin Royals want to spend $8.95 on there players then fuck that, they can stay SUCKIN; i want to win! 8)

And when they do spend its on Jose Guillen lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, exactly!

the Yanks, Mets, Dodgers & Redsox spend tons of money because they want a winner.

i cant knock the will to win from the Redsox or Mets by the names they pull in every year.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

LOL, exactly!

the Yanks, Mets, Dodgers & Redsox spend tons of money because they want a winner.

i cant knock the will to win from the Redsox or Mets by the names they pull in every year.

we spend money, but what the fuck do we have to show for it?  we sign guys who are supposed to help us (schity) but get hurt and toss a total of 25 innings...for 45 some odd million.  jesus, i want that fucking job!!! lol

or guys like pierre, who i like as a player...but sign him to fucked up contract where hes making damn near 10MM a year to steal bases and block players.

or that latest signing of the fucking fat ass webble wabble, jones.  18MM for a performance that some kid in single A coulda matched...and possibly even raised!!!   fuck you andruw jones, i hope you choke on cock you fucking faggot. 

so anyway, after all those mistakes...it finally looks like our GM grew some brains and put a team together that truly has a shot at making the WS.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i dont give a fuck what you show for it, your still out there spending; which is good.

thisoneguy360

Mariners are taking the West..I say it every year and I'll say it agian  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if Felix stays dominate & healthy (he twisted his ankle twice yesterday lol); i'm with you! 8)

thisoneguy360

if Felix stays dominate & healthy (he twisted his ankle twice yesterday lol); i'm with you! 8)

LOL that was some shit, I'm glad he was ok.  The last couple years we've had a real sold team on paper but haven't been able to put it together. With our new faces and healthy roster I think we can make a run at the West.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL that was some shit, I'm glad he was ok.  The last couple years we've had a real sold team on paper but haven't been able to put it together. With our new faces and healthy roster I think we can make a run at the West.

as long as Ich comes back to the lineup strong, your a contender in the West. ;) 8)