Author Topic: HBK and Taker just put on one of the greatest matches in Mania history  (Read 540 times)

herpes

I won't give away the ending but they just put one of if not the greatest match in Mania history.

Sikotic™

All I can say is HOLY SHIT  :o

Tops the Iron Man match with Bret Hart/HBK and maybe even the Angle/HBK match at WM 21.

It should of been the main event.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

All I can say is HOLY SHIT  :o

Tops the Iron Man match with Bret Hart/HBK and maybe even the Angle/HBK match at WM 21.

It should of been the main event.

No way the title matches top it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
that was an awesome match, i want to get back into wrestling because of that match.

it's amazing how old both of them are and are still delivering exceptional performances.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
just tell me who wins, i dont give a fuck lol.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
anybody have a link for the match?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

wardy

I aint been a fan of wrestlin since 98 as my era was 90-98 but i was givin a link to watch it tonight and damn that taker match was amazin

The triple threat fight wasn't all that though tbh all tho cena pickin both big show and edge up was good
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:22:00 PM by wardy »

Kool Beenz

im streamin it right now

is it after the triple threat match
Cena/Show/Edge?

herpes

Everyone knew Taker was going to win, it was one of those matches though you have to watch b/c it doesn't matter who won or lost.

herpes

im streamin it right now

is it after the triple threat match
Cena/Show/Edge?

YOu missed it already.

Kool Beenz

Re: HBK and Taker just put on one of the greatest matches in Mania history
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »
i think it replays it after the main event
usually they start it all over again
so ill see it by tonight

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 07:38:12 PM »

Everyone knew Taker was going to win, it was one of those matches though you have to watch b/c it doesn't matter who won or lost.
They did a damn good job making it look like HBK had a chance though.

When guys like HBK, Taker and Jericho retire, I don't think I can watch wrestling anymore. All the new up and comers can't even tell a fucking story in a match like those guys.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:40:00 PM by King Sikotic II »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »

When guys like HBK, Taker and Jericho retire, I don't think I can watch wrestling anymore. All the new up and comers can't even tell a fucking story in a match like those guys.

Seriously. If the future is about guys like Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr., I'm going to finally stop watching it unless i have insomnia.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 08:14:07 PM »

Seriously. If the future is about guys like Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr., I'm going to finally stop watching it unless i have insomnia.
I'd take DiBiase and Rhodes over a talentless fuck like that Jack Swagger dude. The only thing worse than his wrestling is his name.

That's where I blame WWE for ruining wrestling. They have these farm territories that don't teach their wrestlers good ring psychology. They wrestle on PPVs like its an episode of Raw.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »

I'd take DiBiase and Rhodes over a talentless fuck like that Jack Swagger dude. The only thing worse than his wrestling is his name.

That's where I blame WWE for ruining wrestling. They have these farm territories that don't teach their wrestlers good ring psychology. They wrestle on PPVs like its an episode of Raw.

I haven't seen this Jack Swagger character; but if Rhodes and DiBiase are better than him, its a very sad future for wrestling.

On a side-noe, I wonder when they're going to call up DH Smith to the main roster.