Author Topic: Why so much hate on Crooked I?  (Read 729 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
Why so much hate on Crooked I?
« on: April 15, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »
cuz of the fact that he never released an album? fuk dat shit that shit is bullshit. Respect that this man signed with Suge Knight because he made a buzz wen he was on death row before pac died and so he wanted to release his shit for those who were wanting it, thus giogn wit suge knight and not dr. dre who asked him to come to aftermath but wudda dropped his album after chronic 2001 dropped and crooked wasnt having it. suge knight fucked up by not being able to release his albums, that aint his fault.

Plus don't act like you guys buy albums because im pretty sure u dont. But even if u do it dont mind u hate on crooked i mean fuck u guys can burn a cd of all your favourite songs by him, dats wat i did ders a cd for u right there.

and this man is an emcee a lyricist at it's finest if u choose not to listen to him that's your lose, he is fire on the mic and no one can touch him, literally no one as of the moment.

He killed the most slaughterhouse tracks out of every member, dats sick. that right there shuda lured u haters to him and listened to his music but no strictly hating on him. I mean who else is going to drop heat for 52 weeks like really? no one can do it, for one enough lines will be wasted that cud been used on albums that rappers dont want to do, crooked didnt give a fuck, too many songs can lose a customer, crooked didnt give a fuck, ppl can claim the original artist did better on the beat then themselves, crooked didnt give a fuck (nas did WAYYY BETTER on one mic, but crooked styll put it out he probly knows that nas did way better)

like i mentioned earlier too many songs can lose a customer i remember wen i first heard him i was downloading music off limewire and his hip hop weekly 4 was there i double clicked it by accident i guess cuz i dont remember it and i listened to it and i kept it on repeat that's how fire it was wen i searched him on youtube i got Still tha row and that song is pretty nice and so now im feeling him. i den found out about his hip hop weeklys and im like wow fuk dat butt i see an all eyes on me freestyle A BACK DOWN freestyle an XXPLOSIVE freestyle and im thinking aiiiiight i gotta check those out thuogh he did so well i thought fuk it download it all and dats wat i did im not sayin u guys shud but it will surely change your views on him.

and if u dont believe he is a MEANNN LYRICIST watch this

if u aint feelin dat i feel sry for u lol

since there are so many hip hop weeklys choose the beats you like and listen to him murder it then talk shit. you can find the songs on youtube...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Why so much hate on Crooked I?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:08 PM »
Why the need for this pointless thread that has been posted probably 20 times already.

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 03:55:59 PM »
cuz ppl are styll hating and not giving him a chance and its kinda sad cuz fukin ppl out there are listenin to flo rida and shit and they come here and they want to hear real hip hop but they talk shit about crooked I wtf is dat

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »
Its because this forum is full of dpg lovers that live in the past

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
well i want the haters to speak

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »
Well that's the truth even if they won't say it.They would lick snoops dogg ass clean and since crooked doesn't like snoop he gets hate on this forum.same as bishop.but snoop and the game are cool with eachother and what a shock the game is loved on this forum.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 04:49:04 PM »
I don't know of any true haters. He's loved on here. The only reason people complain is cause he hasn't put out an album.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 04:54:03 PM »
Crooked's the best rapper to come out since 2pac died

eff the haters.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »

eff the haters.

or that might be the reason. Too many stans.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »

eff the haters.

everybody is a stan of something or someone.  it's human nature.

I'll call out Crooked for things I don't like but at the end of day dude's gave me free music of high quality and it's better than 99% of anything out there.

quit being a hater.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 05:08:31 PM »
cuz of the fact that he never released an album? fuk dat shit that shit is bullshit. Respect that this man signed with Suge Knight because he made a buzz wen he was on death row before pac died and so he wanted to release his shit for those who were wanting it, thus giogn wit suge knight and not dr. dre who asked him to come to aftermath but wudda dropped his album after chronic 2001 dropped and crooked wasnt having it. suge knight fucked up by not being able to release his albums, that aint his fault.

Plus don't act like you guys buy albums because im pretty sure u dont. But even if u do it dont mind u hate on crooked i mean fuck u guys can burn a cd of all your favourite songs by him, dats wat i did ders a cd for u right there.

and this man is an emcee a lyricist at it's finest if u choose not to listen to him that's your lose, he is fire on the mic and no one can touch him, literally no one as of the moment.

He killed the most slaughterhouse tracks out of every member, dats sick. that right there shuda lured u haters to him and listened to his music but no strictly hating on him. I mean who else is going to drop heat for 52 weeks like really? no one can do it, for one enough lines will be wasted that cud been used on albums that rappers dont want to do, crooked didnt give a fuck, too many songs can lose a customer, crooked didnt give a fuck, ppl can claim the original artist did better on the beat then themselves, crooked didnt give a fuck (nas did WAYYY BETTER on one mic, but crooked styll put it out he probly knows that nas did way better)

like i mentioned earlier too many songs can lose a customer i remember wen i first heard him i was downloading music off limewire and his hip hop weekly 4 was there i double clicked it by accident i guess cuz i dont remember it and i listened to it and i kept it on repeat that's how fire it was wen i searched him on youtube i got Still tha row and that song is pretty nice and so now im feeling him. i den found out about his hip hop weeklys and im like wow fuk dat butt i see an all eyes on me freestyle A BACK DOWN freestyle an XXPLOSIVE freestyle and im thinking aiiiiight i gotta check those out thuogh he did so well i thought fuk it download it all and dats wat i did im not sayin u guys shud but it will surely change your views on him.

since there are so many hip hop weeklys choose the beats you like and listen to him murder it then talk shit. you can find the songs on youtube...

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »

eff the haters.

everybody is a stan of something or someone.  it's human nature.

I'll call out Crooked for things I don't like but at the end of day dude's gave me free music of high quality and it's better than 99% of anything out there.

quit being a hater.

true shit

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »

wow if u aint goin read it dont read it y post something plus dis is a forum u say wat u want to say kinda sad u guys wont take time out your boring lives to read some truth but w.e

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
I love Crooked I but I'm gonna clown on anyone who's been around as long as he has/has the talent he does that hasn't put out an album.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
yeah its not like people are complainin and sayin fuck crooked and "retire"
they are complainin in a sense, release some muzik in the form of a album
why is that considered hate, he should be happy that hes wanted where as the worst rapper alive makes himself to be wanted
nah crooked got talent but no product to follow it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.